[ONEHD] Ngao Asoke 2016 (EXACT) Sean Jindachot/ Esther Supreelela

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I think Sean i a freelance, so I'm not sure about what him coming back to channel three means. Maybe he will have a lakorn with Channel 3 next year? And Sean's "crush" is Kimberly. He had been praising her and complimenting her since their first lakorn, Ton Ruk Rim Rua. He said he really wants to act alongside her again if possible. :)
Eeeek!! I would be sooooo happy! I didnt know Sean had a crush on Kim but then again i didn't pay attention to TRRR

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Wow this month must be Sean month because if this lakorn go on air it be his third lakorn. Right now his lakorn with Donut and Pangko are already on air. Sean must be a busy guy. I hope he take some rest.
Oh my that's true! His lakorn with Pangko is now airing on GMM25, though this one will be on OneHD. Sean's fans will be able to see him more times in a week lol. Though hopefully they won't get confused by the characters.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
So I'm guessing this one will replace Pidsawat.

Though it's going to be hard to go after Pidsawat, following the quality that lakorn has.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I wish Paan Paan or Lilly got the role of Bpeeyachat instead. It isn't that I don't like Esther, but from the teasers alone it is hard for me to see her as Bpeeyachat. I still prefer Ae and Ek version over all though lol. Modern has so much more touchy than period version lol. Paan Paan would have had the perf look for Bpeeyachat. Lilly even though she needs work, I feel she does well in period type roles (Ruen Sanaeha & E-Sa). I'm super glad they kept Gam's song, Gam is just amazing lol. Hearing her voice in any lakorn just makes it so much better lol

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Realized they changed a bit of the story. Just saw the teaser and it looks like it's going to be another great lakorn. Rooting for Sean&Esther.;) I also love the cover version of Ngao Asoke's Theme Song that they blast off in there, it sounded so good!! And Grand's a nang'rai again! Oh my gosh, the last time I saw her as a nang'rai was Hua Jai Rua Puang with Singto. Can't wait to see this lakorn like seriously!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I love how this production remade this lakorn. From all of the teasers, looks very romantic, from the scenes of having Monthai actually there reading the letters to Bpee to the scene of Monthai giving the Asoke flowers to the young Bpee made me tear up. It was so beautiful. The music came right on time too, goshhhh, can't wait!

Ae and Ek's version is still the best in my heart too, so let's see if this version can outbeat it. Lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I love how this production remade this lakorn. From all of the teasers, looks very romantic, from the scenes of having Monthai actually there reading the letters to Bpee to the scene of Monthai giving the Asoke flowers to the young Bpee made me tear up. It was so beautiful. The music came right on time too, goshhhh, can't wait!

Ae and Ek's version is still the best in my heart too, so let's see if this version can outbeat it. Lol
It's hard to make a real comparison though because oneHD/Exact makes their version period, while Ae and Ek's version is modern lol. I guess what 72, said about it long ago is true. They can't make it modern because it doesn't make sense with all technology that they are still writing letters rofl. In most lakorns nowadays some servants have fancier phones than I do lol!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think comparisons are inevitable especially for remakes. I'm going to watch this version going in with no biases. I'm not even looking for a Bpee vibe from Esther or Monthai aura from Sean because well, I'm just going to enjoy this lakorn as its own.

Well, I don't think the versions have to be in the exact era to make them comparable. Lol When I compare lakorns to previous versions, I usually, compare the execution, the acting, the script, the pace, the overall storyline, and all, which are qualities that shouldn't change regardless of what era they're in. I liked both versions of Sood Sai Parn, one was modern at that time and the other in period era. They both had their own charms and setbacks. Lol

I just really like how the teasers were done for this version. The fact that they had Monthai right next to Bpee when she measured his clothing size is cute, stuff like that.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I didn't bother to watch Pong and Peung's version back in what? 2008? I forget. I have never seen any of the previous versions, so it's a good thing that I'm going to watch this version with no bias. Finally it's going to air soon. I need a lakorn to watch. Every time I hear Sean's "mean" voice, I keep thinking about Khun Sake. His character when he's mad or being mean, according to the teaser, reminds me of Khun Sake. The teaser is nice. I thought it was cute. I almost fangirl. Haha!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
who is singing this version? i kinda liked gam's better than what i heard in the teaser.

gam is still around and still very popular, so they should've just reused her and changed the song a little bit.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think comparisons are inevitable especially for remakes. I'm going to watch this version going in with no biases. I'm not even looking for a Bpee vibe from Esther or Monthai aura from Sean because well, I'm just going to enjoy this lakorn as its own.

Well, I don't think the versions have to be in the exact era to make them comparable. Lol When I compare lakorns to previous versions, I usually, compare the execution, the acting, the script, the pace, the overall storyline, and all, which are qualities that shouldn't change regardless of what era they're in. I liked both versions of Sood Sai Parn, one was modern at that time and the other in period era. They both had their own charms and setbacks. Lol

I just really like how the teasers were done for this version. The fact that they had Monthai right next to Bpee when she measured his clothing size is cute, stuff like that.
I think when I do compare, it'll be a little to Ae and Ek's version, but mostly to Pong and Pueng's version (although this version wasn't all that great lol), Picking Grand as Viyada was funny because she totally reminds me of Pei Parnward in her acting sometimes lol. I can't get over Ae and Ek's version so easily because there were so many kisses in that version lol!

Edit to say: I'm so glad Airin will be Wiparwarn lol. I like Airin in roles where she isn't Rai lol

Last edited:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
who is singing this version? i kinda liked gam's better than what i heard in the teaser.

gam is still around and still very popular, so they should've just reused her and changed the song a little bit.
I agree they should have just kept Gam's version. I think the cover is Matung the Star 11. I like her, but she is no Gam lol. I feel if they wanted to reuse her song, they either use the original or get an entire new song.