bananas

sarNie Egg
Is that Noona? the one he paired up on Ruen roi rak. Well I really like That ToomVill is real couple, but look like they only have chemistry on dramas only. friendship relationship always last for ever, we like to see ToomVill pair up again and again

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Is that Noona? the one he paired up on Ruen roi rak. Well I really like That ToomVill is real couple, but look like they only have chemistry on dramas only. friendship relationship always last for ever, we like to see ToomVill pair up again and again
At first I thought there was something between him and Noon but it's not her. Did you know the lakorn Songkram Nang Ngarm/ Beauty and the Beast?? she was from the season one who paired with Son. I was thinking, I don't want TV to become a real couple till they reached they age when they can married.

bananas

sarNie Egg
Oh I don't know that but i will look to see that larkon.OMG I'M PRAYING EVERY DAY for TV will be come a real couple but seem like Vill don't have felling for Toom I miss NJ SSP so much I have to re watch them again.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Oh I don't know that but i will look to see that larkon.OMG I'M PRAYING EVERY DAY for TV will be come a real couple but seem like Vill don't have felling for Toom I miss NJ SSP so much I have to re watch them again.
Yah I really miss them a lot and pray for TV. Hope for our prayers to answer...

P

PrincessKarina

Ahaha should I start on this too??? Lmaooo I enjoyed SSP, so much! But I heard mixed reviews about this lol :p
You should! Lol. TomVill were adorable in here. Plus I love how Vill’s drunk character lip kissed Toomtam’s character! Passionate in a tiny way! You have to watch to find out! Cute!