Nanciie

sarNie Egg
can't believe there's already a thread !!! and so much discussion already going on but yeah i catch up kekeke!!! omg u guys don't know how happy I am to know that i can watch this beloved couple again so soonnnnnn~~~~ just hope it's true and 100% confirmed xD

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Nanciie: I agree with you. This thread was just made recently and look at it, 5 pages already! Wohoo :D So glad that you're joining us on this thread~

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
RukTurMotJai said:
Vill's latest tweet: วันนี้fitting ละคร"เงาใจ"

Fitting for the lakorn! YAY!!

I just had a heart attack. :faint: Please, I hope Toomtam is there right now! And he's confirmed for sure! :spin: Great, I can't focus now... I'm both nervous and excited... :nailbiter: :spin: Sorry, guys, I'm going to have to get back to the other comments in a little bit. :lol:

AikOm^_^

Darn, I lost most of my excitement over the fitting news. I was talking with Aiyaja on Spicy, and it's possible that Toomtam may have his fitting for Ngao Jai at a different time...meaning...we may have to wait LONGER for his confirmation! :annoyed: :rant: :cry1: I'm upset and saddened... Well, at least we'll get to see Vill's style haha. As much as I love her...it's not as sweet and as fun without Toomtam there! :spin: Guess I'll just have to be even more patient... =/ :smack: I hope I'm wrong...hopefully, Toomtam's there right now. :D Gam the Star is also in here. She'll be playing Vill's friend. ^_^

mjennx said:
@Maiko, thanks for the warm welcome. 

I had no idea this wae a novel and from your description of it, it sounds different from the lakorn.

I agree with everyone i hopthere's more intimate scenes of the pranangs in this version. One I do remember is when praek went into nek's room and she was showering i think because she was in a bathrobe, he was teasin about them being married already and she was telling him they didn't marry out of love.So he said they should do something to change that and he proceeds to pick her up and put her on the bed lol. He let her go but told her to meet him downstairs for dinner,he even offered to help change her clothes but she ran to the bathroom saying no thanks. 

He's a pretty sneaky praek, he uses the twins heart condition to get nek to hold him alot.

I have this on dvd,I'll try to get the opening up for you guys.

Nek's name is Maitinee or Mai and i remember the dead twin was Vatit or Tit, don't remember praek real name because he was using his brothers name

You're welcome! ^_^ I'll be posting up Aiyaja's summary of the book in a couple of minutes. I'm feeling too lazy for that at the moment, for it's a long summary, and I have other things on my slow mind. :lol: Ooh, those scenes! :dance3: Got me hyped up even more now! :woot2: I think we all want some good, intimate scenes between the pra'nangs. :D As for the opening, it's fine, dear Mjennx. You can take your time. There's no hurry. :kiss: You got the names correct. :yes: Pra'ek's real name is Root, from what Aiyaja translated from the book.

spanky said:
when i watch kobrook lakorn i always thought the ngao jai is that P'k felt like the shadow of someone else heart...? I think that was part of the OST...maybe that's where I got the Idea...

I'm sure the new version will be good ...

Oh, my! That sounds so good, Spanky! Thanks for sharing your beautiful thought! ^_^ I love it! Haha, I think we're going to try to interpret NJ's meaning, just like we did with Sood Sai Paan/Sud Sai Pan's in SSP's thread. :loool:

Chalidaluvprin said:
This spoiler makes me shaky I can't wait. It will be so lovely in that scene

:lmao2: :rofl: I TOTALLY understand what you mean... I feel the same way. :blush: :coverlaf: Mmm, I hope Exact keeps that scene! :yummy:

Nanciie said:
can't believe there's already a thread !!! and so much discussion already going on but yeah i catch up kekeke!!! omg u guys don't know how happy I am to know that i can watch this beloved couple again so soonnnnnn~~~~ just hope it's true and 100% confirmed xD

If it was anything to how I felt when I found out from Aiyaja's translations, of course I know how happy you are, Nanciie. :D Same here, hope nothing changes!

huajaikaungtur said:
Nanciie: I agree with you. This thread was just made recently and look at it, 5 pages already! Wohoo :D So glad that you're joining us on this thread~

My life is dedicated to this thead and Toomtam - Vill right now, Marina. :wink: I have no life. :lol:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL! perhaps, I have no life too. 5555++++!

Umm but yea, lets hope that Toomtam is really confirmed, since Vill already went in for fitting.  Where are you Mr. Hottie?!??!!? We want to see you! hehe :)

AikOm^_^

DaisyDukes* said:
LOL! perhaps, I have no life too. 5555++++!

Umm but yea, lets hope that Toomtam is really confirmed, since Vill already went in for fitting.  Where are you Mr. Hottie?!??!!? We want to see you! hehe :)

:highfive: :coverlaf: I know, want to see Toomtam in both casual wear and business attire. :crush: Oh, his hairstyle, too. :p Ooh, I hope he wears his studs/earrings in NJ! I was sad we didn't get to see him wear them in SSP. =/ (<------ Hmm, I'm been making that face a lot. :eek:)

AikOm^_^

Morning, everyone. :grouphug:

GUYS! IT REALLY IS TOOMTAM! ONE HUNDRED PERCENT (100%) CONFIRMED!!!! HE WAS THERE FOR THE FITTING, TOO!!!!!!!! <3 :3 =3 <D  :faint: :yahoo: :dance1: :clap: :bravo: :cloud9: :wub: :spin:  :D :cry:

Gosh, I only got a couple hours of sleep, but I'm so happy I woke up early. :D I'm so excited and happy... After this, I'm going to go to my corner and cry tears of happiness. Actually, I'm already tearing up. :teary: :cry: Aah, it's so hard to see my computer screen...why is everything so foggy and wet? :shrug: Anyway, just two pictures for now. Once again, Gam the Star is part of the cast. :) Toomtam and Vill took a picture together...I'm so happy and excited right now! :blush:

Credits: chuwaab, Vill (villwannarot), Gam's (gamwichayanee) IGs. The picture of Toomtam - Vill looks like it's from somebody's IG...can't find its original source on Pantip, but that's where I found the picture. :)

OH, MY GOSH...aren't Toomtam - Vill just cute and hawt?!!!!!!!!! It feels like a sauna in my room. :spicy: Even though I adore both their styles, hehe, I hope they changed Vill's style a little bit. <D They did the same for her during the fitting for SSP. :D And I sincerely hope that Vill won't wear that hat all the time. :lol: Toomtam! Why, boy, you look like you got taller! :loool: I'm just too excited for words right now (although, haha, I've been doing a lot of gushing and talking! Mostly nonsense gushing! xD :smack:)!!!!!!!!! Eek! Toomtam - Vill. :wub: More talk later when you guys comment. ^_^

Edit: Found the original source of ToomVill's picture. But grrr! Stupid Imageshack is messing up my picture links! :rant: I so need to upload my pictures onto a different server... Anyway, since the stupid link isn't working for the original ToomVill picture that I first uploaded, I re-uploaded Vill's ToomVill picture that she posted onto her own IG. :lol:

The proper credits are as listed.

Darn it; this means that my picture link isn't working in Ngao Jai's thread on Spicy forum...and I can't fix it myself! :cry: Curse you, Imageshack!!!!!!

Amelie3

sarNie Egg
Awww thanks Maiko for providing us with these amazing news!  :highfive:
I was still not sure if them pairing up again so soon would be too good to be true. And now I'm so relieved! :cheer:
And I really like that they seem to keep this lakorn modern. I loved both in their outfits for SSP's period setting but having both of them in modern outfits will be swoon-worthy for sure as well... Modern Toomtam in PRPR was SO good! :wub:

AikOm^_^

Yes and yay! Vill uploaded a picture of her and Toomtam from the fitting. :wub: Here's what she captioned: "Coming soon!! [insert smiley face with hearts for eyes here]." Can't wait for more pictures now! They are oh, so delicious! :yummy: :pervie: Words are escaping my mind at the moment... :lol: I'm completely dumbfounded, and my mind is blank right now. :weee: But with happiness! :yahoo: Oh, even though I'm speechless ( :whahuh: yeah, surprisingly, I am haha), of course, I only have Toomtam - Vill on my mind. :crush: :spin:

Credit: Vill's (villwannarot) IG.

AikOm^_^

Amelie3 said:
Awww thanks Maiko for providing us with these amazing news!  :highfive:
I was still not sure if them pairing up again so soon would be too good to be true. And now I'm so relieved! :cheer:
And I really like that they seem to keep this lakorn modern. I loved both in their outfits for SSP's period setting but having both of them in modern outfits will be swoon-worthy for sure as well... Modern Toomtam in PRPR was SO good! :wub:

Hiya, Amelie! :hiya: I know! Now, I can rest easy, knowing that it is Toomtam - Vill for sure. :woot: :wub: Haha, Exact has pulled actors/actresses out of its lakorns before for mysterious reasons, but Exact better not do it to Toomtam and Vill in NJ! :numchuck: Aw, you're welcome for the news. I'm happy you're hyped like I am, too! Yes, same here, I'm really glad they're keeping this version of NJ modern. :clap: Toomtam - Vill are handsome and beautiful in period clothing style, but modern is even better! Haha, just as good, I mean. I'm happy we get to see them in a modern day lakorn, even though it's another remake with twins again. :coverlaf:

Ahhhhhhhhh, I'm really excited now! Woot woot! Ooh, I hope Aom brings her daughter, little Nava, to the filming set! It'd be awesome if Vill and Toomtam take pictures with her. :spin: Haha, I would love it if Aom casts Nava as Vill and Toomtam's daughter for their happy ending. :lol: So farfetched, but I can dream and hope. :wink: And I'm still amazed and shocked that they are reunited so quickly... The first Exact couple in years! It has only been two months since SSP ended! Even for Pong and Charebelle's reunion in Paap Ataan/Parb Artun, it wasn't this quickly. Exact barely reunite their couples so soon! Toomtam - Vill, you two are something else... :thumbsup: You two are magic. :wub:

I'm forever indebted to P'Aom and Exact for granting us our wishes. :cry:

Amelie3

sarNie Egg
Maiko^_^ said:
Hiya, Amelie! :hiya: I know! Now, I can rest easy, knowing that it is Toomtam - Vill for sure. :woot: :wub: Haha, Exact has pulled actors/actresses out of its lakorns before for mysterious reasons, but Exact better not do it to Toomtam and Vill in NJ! :numchuck: Aw, you're welcome for the news. I'm happy you're hyped like I am, too! Yes, same here, I'm really glad they're keeping this version of NJ modern. :clap: Toomtam - Vill are handsome and beautiful in period clothing style, but modern is even better! Haha, just as good, I mean. I'm happy we get to see them in a modern day lakorn, even though it's another remake with twins again. :coverlaf:

Ahhhhhhhhh, I'm really excited now! Woot woot! Ooh, I hope Aom brings her daughter, little Nava, to the filming set! It'd be awesome if Vill and Toomtam take pictures with her. :spin: Haha, I would love it if Aom casts Nava as Vill and Toomtam's daughter for their happy ending. :lol: So farfetched, but I can dream and hope. :wink: And I'm still amazed and shocked that they are reunited so quickly... The first Exact couple in years! It has only been two months since SSP ended! Even for Pong and Charebelle's reunion in Paap Ataan/Parb Artun, it wasn't this quickly. Exact barely reunite their couples so soon! Toomtam - Vill, you two are something else... :thumbsup: You two are magic. :wub:

I'm forever indebted to P'Aom and Exact for granting us our wishes. :cry:

Maiko, I just love how your fantasy runs wild! :kiss2:  Yes, give them a baby at the end, that would be heaven! But I guess we can already be happy enough that these two get to be paired up again so soon.
Does anyone know if these news about "Ngao Jai" cause as much euphoria among Thai fans on Thai forums as it does on English speaking international forums like here and on Spicy?
Yes, a big thank you to Exact and to Aom for making our dream possible.  :bravo:  Now we only have to cross fingers that they'll keep the craziness down and the sweetness up... :nailbiter:

AikOm^_^

Amelie3 said:
Maiko, I just love how your fantasy runs wild! :kiss2:  Yes, give them a baby at the end, that would be heaven! But I guess we can already be happy enough that these two get to be paired up again so soon.
Does anyone know if these news about "Ngao Jai" cause as much euphoria among Thai fans on Thai forums as it does on English speaking international forums like here and on Spicy?
Yes, a big thank you to Exact and to Aom for making our dream possible.  :bravo:  Now we only have to cross fingers that they'll keep the craziness down and the sweetness up... :nailbiter:

Awh, thankies, Amelie! :blush: I can't help my thoughts when it comes to Toomtam - Vill. :loool: Yes, I'm grateful enough that they're reunited so soon. But, I think I shall do whatever is in my power to convince P'Aom and the scriptwriter to make NJ's storyline even better and satisfying. :yes: :fanfic: Haha, I've seen several happy fans on Pantip and Vill's fanclub, but not enough! :whaha: We need to hype people up even more, both new and old fans! :woot: Yes, big thank you to Aom and Exact for sure. I'm going to contact Aom on Twitter. I'm so obnoxious. :p :smack:

AikOm^_^

K, I tweeted some demands suggestions and comments to P'Aom...hopefully she listens.
 THIS time, I'm taking matters into my own hand. I'll try to convince Exact, P'Aom, and the scriptwriter as much as I can.
Because I want an even better storyline for ToomVill this time. And even more success for them.

*Sigh* Ch 5's ratings aren't good right now. =/ Hopefully, Toomtam - Vill will make its ratings skyrocket again when NJ airs... I hope so!
Also, I hope filming two lakorns at the same time won't interfere with both their performances... *Sniff* I hope they take their sweet time with NJ!!! Perhaps it will air in summer again, just like SSP. Hehe, that's the best time for airing a lakorn. :bhehe:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko, you scared me :p I was reading your post about Toomtam possibly having his fitting at a different time. And as much as I want to see Vill's style, I want to see Toomtam's more xD LOL. But both would be even better and THEN I saw in big red text that Toomtam is 100000000000% confirmed and I basically jumped out of my chair, LOL. I exaggerate too much but oh gosh, that is perfect news.

Now I can be at ease, wohooo!~ I'm going to school late this week so I can check up on this thread in the mornings, woot!~
Awe, Maiko, let's both go to corners and cry together with tears of joy, hahaha. Has Gam been in any other lakorns or is this her first one? I believe this is her first one, right?

Yahooo, a picture of them together!! Wish there was more but that's alright. One will do for now :) They are freakin cute, hot, sexy, etc. XD
I wouldn't mind if they changed Vill's style a bit. Her style sorta reminds me of her style in the lakorn with her and Pong -- the one with the long title xD Except a bit more sophisticated. Agreed, hope she doesn't keep on that hat. -.-"
And heckyes, he looks taller. I don't remember him being that tall beside Vill, hehe but he's so darn cute, gahhh. Toomtam's so freakin hot with his hair like that and oooh, they don't need to change anything about his style at all. I love it </3333 Too excited for this!!!

Amelie3: Oh yes, I really liked seeing Toomtam in period clothing but his modern self is pretty hawt XD Yeah, he was such eye candy in PRPR. </3

Oh Maiko, you are one cutie -- fangirling like crazy here, haha. Don't worry, I'm with you, girl.
And yes, I'm with you two -- Toomtam and Vill need a baby at the end. That would be .... asdfghjkl; PERFECT!!

Let's hope she considers your suggestions and comments, Maiko. Hoping, hoping, hoping~ I'm sure Toomtam and Vill's appearance in this lakorn will make ratings off the chart XD I'm positive their performance in NJ won't let us down. And this summer would be a perfect airing date since I'll be doing nothing much so I can just be a no life and watch Toomtam and Vill onscreen all day, hahaha.

And I see someone changed their main pic ... AHEM ... Maiko X)

Reading this thread today made me so happy :) Ahhh, this thread brings sunshine to my days, LOL.

AikOm^_^

Haha, yeah, I changed my profile picture. I got too excited. :D I was just testing it out, haven't even saved my settings, but AF decided to save it for me anyway? :whahuh: AF must have realized my love for Toomtam - Vill. :lol2: I'm in the process of adding some things to my profile pic...zooming in the picture, other effects, etc. I'm going to have to get back to your comments in a little bit, Marina. After I finish my new profile pic. :woot:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
i just died . THOSE PICTURES! made me tear up a little :lol: I'm so happy it's confirmed! They are so cute together i swear :crush:  I agree Maiko , i think he did get taller! 555 or we're just over exaggerating :loool: 

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko, you scared me :p I was reading your post about Toomtam possibly having his fitting at a different time. And as much as I want to see Vill's style, I want to see Toomtam's more xD LOL. But both would be even better and THEN I saw in big red text that Toomtam is 100000000000% confirmed and I basically jumped out of my chair, LOL. I exaggerate too much but oh gosh, that is perfect news.

Now I can be at ease, wohooo!~ I'm going to school late this week so I can check up on this thread in the mornings, woot!~
Awe, Maiko, let's both go to corners and cry together with tears of joy, hahaha. Has Gam been in any other lakorns or is this her first one? I believe this is her first one, right?

Yahooo, a picture of them together!! Wish there was more but that's alright. One will do for now :) They are freakin cute, hot, sexy, etc. XD
I wouldn't mind if they changed Vill's style a bit. Her style sorta reminds me of her style in the lakorn with her and Pong -- the one with the long title xD Except a bit more sophisticated. Agreed, hope she doesn't keep on that hat. -.-"
And heckyes, he looks taller. I don't remember him being that tall beside Vill, hehe but he's so darn cute, gahhh. Toomtam's so freakin hot with his hair like that and oooh, they don't need to change anything about his style at all. I love it </3333 Too excited for this!!!

Amelie3: Oh yes, I really liked seeing Toomtam in period clothing but his modern self is pretty hawt XD Yeah, he was such eye candy in PRPR. </3

Oh Maiko, you are one cutie -- fangirling like crazy here, haha. Don't worry, I'm with you, girl.
And yes, I'm with you two -- Toomtam and Vill need a baby at the end. That would be .... asdfghjkl; PERFECT!!

Let's hope she considers your suggestions and comments, Maiko. Hoping, hoping, hoping~ I'm sure Toomtam and Vill's appearance in this lakorn will make ratings off the chart XD I'm positive their performance in NJ won't let us down. And this summer would be a perfect airing date since I'll be doing nothing much so I can just be a no life and watch Toomtam and Vill onscreen all day, hahaha.

And I see someone changed their main pic ... AHEM ... Maiko X)

Reading this thread today made me so happy :) Ahhh, this thread brings sunshine to my days, LOL.

Awh, Marina! I just love all your comments like usual. Though I love all the comments in this thread. :whahuh: Why, you! I was anxious for both their styles! xD You're right, they don't need to change Toomtam's style at all. :drools: But poor Vill definitely needs to lose the hat. Ooh, I know; when I first saw her style, Vill's clothes remind me of her style in her lakorn with Pong (yeah, that really long title :lol2:). Hmm, her style was ok in Nam Kuen Hai Reab Ruk (her lakorn with Pong :D), but, er, it isn't my favorite/preferred style for her. Yes, hopefully, her style gets better haha. :spin: But she and Toomtam still look so darn delicious, no matter what! :yummy:

All your replies to my fangirling make me smile and laugh, Marina. :kiss: :grouphug: Yeah, I hope P'Aom takes my suggestions into thoughts. :phew: Hahaha, a "no life who watches Toomtam and Vill on screen all day" during the summer?! I :heart: the sound of that! :highfive: Yes, I hope it airs in summer and not a day sooner or later. :)

K, now my profile picture is much better. Yay. :lol:

cool :) said:
i just died . THOSE PICTURES! made me tear up a little :lol: I'm so happy it's confirmed! They are so cute together i swear :crush:  I agree Maiko , i think he did get taller! 555 or we're just over exaggerating :loool:

Same reaction(s) I had, Cool! :yes: :lolyup: :rofl: Me, too; I'm super duper hyper happy it's confirmed for real. Now I can wait patiently for them to film NJ in December, after knowing that it'll be Toomtam - Vill. :wub: Now, I don't mind the wait at all, as long as NJ exceeds expectations, just like SSP. Right? Toomtam does look taller! LOL to your last sentence! :lmao3: I'm so happy to hear from you, Marina, and everybody else again, Cool! :kiss: :grouphug: :clap2: :dance3:

Lemmo, thanks for sharing the picture! Awh, geeky Toomtam haha. I'll be posting up Aiyaja's translation of the book summary shortly, but for those who don't know yet, it's the dead twin who wears glasses, not pra'ek. Hopefully, they won't make Toomtam's p'ek wear glasses all the time. :eek: Even though he's so cute with them. :D