[OneHD] Pidsawat (Exact) : Noon Woranuch Pong Nawat

sarNie Adult
Damn. So he just sacrificed her like that? Cold. Why couldn't he pick someone else? Or better yet, kill himself.

@VILLNAN, yea, ep. 1 is out.

honda

sarNie Hatchling
Ukkanee's uncle is a mor doo which leads me to believe this was all planned out ahead of time. Epi 1 did not show any relationship development between Ukkanee and Ubol, they met and got married. I wonder if Ukkanee only married her because she was the chosen one to be sacrificed and guard the treasures for eternity.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
From the script...I think the Uncle pre-planned it but Ukkanee probably didn't know about it until halfway. That's when his demeanor changed. Like he couldn't let his heart love her any more or else it'll be too hard to kill her for the mission.

The temple in which they were building belongs to Ukkanee and his family. It has been generations after generations that they were given the duty of protecting it. After Ukkanee and Ubon got married, that was when the Uncle told him that Ukkanee is in charge of the secret room in that tower. Even Ukkanee was surprised to know that he'll be in charge of it.

Anyway, as we've seen, there are still a lot of scenes between Ukkanee and Ubon coming soon. Poor Ubon though. The girl just loves him, like dearly. When he tricked her in swearing that she'll protect the treasures, OMG...it was so sad because the first thing she said to him was, "If that's what you want of me or request of me," then yes, I'll take care of all of the treasures in this room, BUT she didn't know what he meant...like meant to kill her and have her spirit guard them. That is soooo SAD.

Just the entire scene was so WELL done. Like major props. The way of how Noon as Ubon looked at Pong as Ukkanee, those gentle eyes of trust and love when she made the promise. When he helped her put on her gold outfit. So sad.

From one of Pong's interview, he said that Ukkanee loved Ubon A LOT but he loved his country more, so he sacrificed her.

Well, I want to see if Ukkanee ever cheated on Ubon with Thip, that sly biatch. Lol And why are they reborn together again? Ugh.

I think Ubon was chosen was because like she said to Ukkanee when they first met, she loves her homeland, her country, her kingdom just as much as him and that she's willing to do anything to secure its existence and safety, pretty much. So I guess, the victim has to be a willing and pure one with all of their heart and soul, which were the words Ukkanee made Ubon say when she swore to protect the treasures and also what God told her that she'll be freed of her duty if Ukkanee as the reborn person remembers his past, truly regrets it, and is willing by heart and soul to take her place.

Omg. Can't wait for the next episode.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Why doesn't he just chain himself up & kill himself then?! Since he's entrusted with the treasure anyway. Maybe he feels he has more purpose staying alive than she does. That is so sad to watch. The last time she put on her dancing outfit :crybaby2:Well at least it was a quick painless death.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Why doesn't he just chain himself up & kill himself then?! Since he's entrusted with the treasure anyway. Maybe he feels he has more purpose staying alive than she does. That is so sad to watch. The last time she put on her dancing outfit :crybaby2:Well at least it was a quick painless death.
OMG Exactly I was like that. Why don't you kill yourself? BTW Noon is so beautiful, my first time watching her :angel10:

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
Hey guys, its been a long time since i watched lakorns. Just wondering where can i download the episodes for this?

whitedove

sarNie Adult
I hope this one gets subbed. From the positive reaction and recommendation across Thai boards and reviews, seems like this one is the best lakorn currently airing at the moment.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is definitely promising. I rewatched the first episode twice. I really like how they show the past in this one, it's getting really good. I also sympathize with Khun Ubol and want to cry for her. I can't believe Ukkanee had the nerve to kill her. It's so sad how she kept yelling Khun Pra, Khun Pra. The way Noon showed the emotions and the tears made it even more sad. Looking into her lover's eyes and feeling betrayed. I loved the scene where Khun Ubol talked to the heavens. It's soo well scripted. The hurt, the tears, the emotions flowing, I can genuinely feel the pain.

I think Noon is portraying her very well. I still get the chills knowing Khun Ubol visited Noon's dreams and told her to play the role. Then the incident where Noon smelt Dok Bua, very creepy. I also thought it was creepy when she said in one scene, it wasn't her voice at all. She had practiced it many times and when it finally came down to filming, she said she felt like it was someone else saying it. I watched that scene and I can say...it kind of doesn't sound like Noon. Sounds a bit deeper than Noon, even when Noon changes her voice. The cast prays every time before filming. They work very well together and make sure to pray, so cool. Knowing how Noon is always actively going to the temple and doing merits, I feel like she is the best candidate for the role. I think many bad things could have happened on set. Nothing major happened, and that's a great thing.

All the cast is doing a good job actually. I thought the FX would look very low budget, but the production is making it look very good. It looks like a movie and it's so awesome. Episode 2 was good. It's going at a regular pace, introducing the current lifetime and transitioning Khun Ubol into the picture very well. I think Jes and Ben are very cute and I liked the flashback of the two. I can see him really liking her in here, can't wait for more cute scenes. I am really digging when it goes back to the present or when it shows Khun Ubol in her thai outfit. The way she talks about coming back and making them remember makes it so appealing to me haha, not sure why. I can't wait for the next episode. Looks like we get more backstory of Tip's character in the past. I want to know more! Can't wait!

By the way, how is the reception on pantip and all? I'm glad this is not turning out like Phaap Atarn with Aom. That one was such a fail. I didn't have high hopes for this because of that. The only down thing is Noon doesn't look as youthful as she once did. She looks very aged. However, the scenes where she's in her thai outfits she looks youthful. Not sure if it's the heavy makeup when she's Sarochinee, haha. Nonetheless, she's still very gorgeous and I've always loved her voice.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh, my gosh. I actually teared up a bit in Episode 2 when Jam's spirit, the guy soldier who served Ukkanaee, was with Ubol. As we can remember, when Ukkanaee was rushing Ubol into the temple for sacrifice, Ubol already sensed that something was really wrong when Ukkanee didn't lead her to the back where Thip said they were going to meet up and escape together.

Right before Ubol entered the temple, she asked Ukkanee where Jam was, Ukkanee answered with grief in his heart that Jam, too, had a duty he needed to take care of.

Anyway, there may be more spirits by Ubol's side because the conversation Ukkanee had with his Uncle in Episode 1 in the temple, Ukkanee mentioned something about his people all lined up for their duties already.

I'm now starting on Episode 3.

Here's the MV for the song. Oh gosh, I downloaded both versions of the song....such good OST. And boy, no wonder why I love this lakorn, the director is the same one who did Koo Kum and other major hits like Balang Mek, Ching Chang and etc.

I LOVE THIS LAKORN! There are some unseen scenes, which makes me anticipate this even more. Even though I have no time right now with A LOT of issues, but gosh, I still find time, at least an hour on Monday and Tuesday to catch up.

The BUZZ about this lakorn is taking Thailand by storm, not only at Pantip, but Twitter, Instagram, the news media themselves....all of the praises are going towards Noon. Wohhooohho! She darn deserves it. I feel every inch of pain of Ubol through Noon.

They did the Ukkanee killing Ubol scene at the very end of filming. It was the last scene they shot of the lakorn because the director is sooo freaking smart and detailed, he wanted them to carry out the sorrow, the emotions, and just everything out during that scene, which makes sense since it's the most crucial scene of the entire lakorn. No wonder why it was sooooo well done. They were already fully into their characters by then.

sarNie Adult
damn i wanted to skip the period part, but y'all are tempting me to watch it. what to do. what to do.

Last edited:

honda

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so addicted to this lakorn, something I haven't felt in a long...long time. Ukkanee seems like a horrible person right now but I think as the story unfolds, we're going to see a different Ukkanee than the one that is being told by Ubol. I have a feeling Ubol will remain the guardian of the treasures for eternity as she promises if she fails to find a replacement. I wish this aired everyday.
I was hoping Manager Online would have the story posted on their website, nope :(

Last edited:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm addicted to this lakorn too.

It's so well done. Well, of course, they had to or else the spirit guarding the story probably wouldn't have allowed it to pass smoothly.

I think so too, Honda, that as the story moves forward, Khun Ubol will realize that Pra Akk loved her with all of his heart but he had to sacrifice her for the kingdom. Right now, Khun Ubol believes that Pra Akk and Thip had an affair and lied to her. Based on the unseen scenes in the MV to BTS, Pra Akk looks pretty sincere in those scenes and those are probably going to be from Ukkanee's memories of what happened from the male side. Khun Ubol is still bound to what she saw and knows based on her past life, which isn't necessarily the whole story and truth.

Anyway, has anyone read the book or seen previous versions? I sort of think Khun Ubol will end up staying as the guardian, too. She may end up making Ukkanee realize his wrong doings and willingly take her place but her love for him is way stronger than anything and it probably will not let him die in her place in the end. Gosh, women. Our love and loyalty is eternal.

Ugh. So are Ukkanee and Thip soul mates? Based on the monk's sayings?

Well, there's still spiritual activity even to today so we know that she's still there. But for the lakorn, I hope Ukkanee stays with her forever like Dan and Ae in that one lakorn. Lol

That's sad. Well, can't blame the old generations and ancestors for killing people for the purpose of guarding treasures. Just that, in today's age and day, we all should learn to let go. The only time we have is today. Don't worry about the future, just worry about today. Time changes the world, people change. All of the treasures Khun Ubol was killed to guard are probably scattered around the world in museums, with historians, with the rich who love to collect, and so forth. While she's still stuck to a vow she was tricked into making. I don't care how much Pra Akk loved or loves or is still tortured or feels like he owes Khun Ubol, the pain he's going through will never compare to hers. If he truly loved her, he would have never killed her, never. He loved his duty more, so in the end, he doesn't love her, not truly at least.

If things were meant to be, they will be, without the efforts of men. Fate and destiny are like time, you can't stop or control time. You can only move forward and do your best today. If only Pra Akk understood that Khun Ubol's life, his beloved wife's life, was wayyyy more important than a duty, this would have never happened. I understand that they had hopes of re-building the kingdom with those treasures but like Khun Ubol said in an upcoming scene of Episode 4, when Pra Akk made that curse on them, he never thought or considered how much torment the souls will endure for an eternity under that curse. Gosh, it's so sad. I hope that made sense. Lol

There is a beginning and end to everything, we all have to accept that, so we don't make the same mistake as Pra Akk made and hurt or bind the people we love into torment. Ayutaya ended. Yes, it's sad, but it's meant to go that way so something new and even better can come forth and now we have Thailand. Yes, appreciate and love our ancestors, their sacrifices, blood, and sweat but there should never be any unnecessary bloodshed like this. If we've done our best in protecting our home and loved ones, that should be enough. All of the weight in protecting a kingdom's treasures and future shouldn't just fall on the shoulders of one person and if it does, the duty should end when their life ends, not for an eternity like this. Just like this lakorn, everyone's lives have moved on except for Khun Ubol's.

I think her duty should have ended when the treasures were placed in their right hands and places like the nation's museum.

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
What if it's like that other lakorn? It wasn't him, but someone posing to be him when she was killed. Also, I would blame whoever thought it would be noble to sacrifice some innocent girl who didn't volunteer to protect some treasure. You want the treasure to be protected? Kill your damn self and protect it for all of eternity beyond death. Those people are selfish af.

I hope she gets released in the end.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I'm addicted to this lakorn too.

It's so well done. Well, of course, they had to or else the spirit guarding the story probably wouldn't have allowed it to pass smoothly.

I think so too, Honda, that as the story moves forward, Khun Ubol will realize that Pra Akk loved her with all of his heart but he had to sacrifice her for the kingdom. Right now, Khun Ubol believes that Pra Akk and Thip had an affair and lied to her. Based on the unseen scenes in the MV to BTS, Pra Akk looks pretty sincere in those scenes and those are probably going to be from Ukkanee's memories of what happened from the male side. Khun Ubol is still bound to what she saw and knows based on her past life, which isn't necessarily the whole story and truth.

Anyway, has anyone read the book or seen previous versions? I sort of think Khun Ubol will end up staying as the guardian, too. She may end up making Ukkanee realize his wrong doings and willingly take her place but her love for him is way stronger than anything and it probably will not let him die in her place in the end. Gosh, women. Our love and loyalty is eternal.

Ugh. So are Ukkanee and Thip soul mates? Based on the monk's sayings?

Well, there's still spiritual activity even to today so we know that she's still there. But for the lakorn, I hope Ukkanee stays with her forever like Dan and Ae in that one lakorn. Lol

That's sad. Well, can't blame the old generations and ancestors for killing people for the purpose of guarding treasures. Just that, in today's age and day, we all should learn to let go. The only time we have is today. Don't worry about the future, just worry about today. Time changes the world, people change. All of the treasures Khun Ubol was killed to guard are probably scattered around the world in museums, with historians, with the rich who love to collect, and so forth. While she's still stuck to a vow she was tricked into making. I don't care how much Pra Akk loved or loves or is still tortured or feels like he owes Khun Ubol, the pain he's going through will never compare to hers. If he truly loved her, he would have never killed her, never. He loved his duty more, so in the end, he doesn't love her, not truly at least.

If things were meant to be, they will be, without the efforts of men. Fate and destiny are like time, you can't stop or control time. You can only move forward and do your best today. If only Pra Akk understood that Khun Ubol's life, his beloved wife's life, was wayyyy more important than a duty, this would have never happened. I understand that they had hopes of re-building the kingdom with those treasures but like Khun Ubol said in an upcoming scene of Episode 4, when Pra Akk made that curse on them, he never thought or considered how much torment the souls will endure for an eternity under that curse. Gosh, it's so sad. I hope that made sense. Lol

There is a beginning and end to everything, we all have to accept that, so we don't make the same mistake as Pra Akk made and hurt or bind the people we love into torment. Ayutaya ended. Yes, it's sad, but it's meant to go that way so something new and even better can come forth and now we have Thailand. Yes, appreciate and love our ancestors, their sacrifices, blood, and sweat but there should never be any unnecessary bloodshed like this. If we've done our best in protecting our home and loved ones, that should be enough. All of the weight in protecting a kingdom's treasures and future shouldn't just fall on the shoulders of one person and if it does, the duty should end when their life ends, not for an eternity like this. Just like this lakorn, everyone's lives have moved on except for Khun Ubol's.

I think her duty should have ended when the treasures were placed in their right hands and places like the nation's museum.
Wow, everything you said was so beautiful Aiyaja. I couldn't help but agree with you! And I also think that there's something behind the whole story. It just doesn't fit right. I wonder if Khun Ubol is so one sided because of the hurt. When she went to go talk to the heavens again today, it seemed like was holding something back. The heavens seemed to question her, saying that what she recalls may not be what it really seemed. However, each flashback does make it look like Tip and Akkanee had an affair. In Tip's dream, she seemed to be jealous of the love between Akkanee and Khun Ubol. I think Akkanee really does love Khun Ubol somehow. How couldn't he? I liked your explanation Aiyaja, that he had planned this all along and new he had to do it for the country. He had to break his heart away from her to be able to kill her. But still doesn't make sense. Why?? But then again, back in those times you would do whatever it takes. I don't get how he's soulmates with Tip. The monk said if they get together, there are many misfortunes that await. I wonder what that is, is it Sarochinee/Khun Ubol?

I loved today's episode so much! I want more. The way Noon plays Sarochinee is so fierce. She puts everyone in such an uncomfortable position. I love it lol. Everyone seems to think shes a bit strange. I like how straight forward she is. Tell is like it is. You can still see her hurt every time she sees Tip and Akkanee share some type of affection. I would be in the same position as her too. How come they get to move forward and live dandy lives? In sacrifice of her freedom, her being reborn. That's just not right. Her love shouldn't have been strong to the point where she becomes a ghost guarding treasure for centuries in place of her lover getting to move on with another woman.

The preview for next week isn't enough. Sucks! Is she going to come out as a ghost already? I don't think it would be that quick right? But I don't think everyone would be naive to not know thats Sarochinee in the thai outfit right? Idk... haha. It's gonna keep me guessing.

I'm loving every aspect of the drama. I feel like Santsalaya (?) is a great producer. I remember wathching his other lakorns. He invests so much time. I think Noon and Pong enjoy working with him too. The cast seems so close. I love it. Great team!

Okay I forgot to say, Pong is doing an awesome job in here too. I don't care what people have to say about him but he's an excellent actor and with the right chemistry co-star, he puts on a great show. His love for Khun Ubol looked so sad too. I just watched the MV! We get to see the other side, which is Akkanee crying. It looked so sad. It looked like he didn't want to do it. Like he just lost something he never intended to lose. Now I want more. The MV was so dang good. The song is so good!!

Last edited: