[OneHD] Pidsawat (Exact) : Noon Woranuch Pong Nawat

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thanks Kudaranai for the sypnosis. :)

Oh man. I'm not a big fan of ghost lakorns but i guess i will watch it because
Come one, it's Bee & Pong ! lol
I agree with you guys..If they don't get each other at the end, the ending better have a meaning to why they didn't get each other. ;P
In Sang Kram Nang Fah, they didn't get each other at the end so it won't hurt that much if they don't get one another in this lakorn. lol But i would rather want them to get each other instead. ahaha
They never fail to amaze me just like Ken & Ann. ahahha

Besides, This book was written 40 years ago? Wowwzers. lol
&&That is kind of scary when the author saw that women in Thai trad. clothing..
But that's cool, the smell of lotus. :D ahaha

chouakim

TTFC♥
This is something completely different for Pong and Bee. :D
I think I'm going to like it a lot! Glad they're both taking on this script.

The occurrence of Khun When is spooky. I wonder what that was about.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I am catching up on Pong and Bee's lakorns atm. Both good actors. Thanks for all the info guys!!!

looksy

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know when they're going to film this lakorn?
I don't think filming will be anytime soon b/c Pong is currently filming Song Pradtana and Kha Khong Khon. Also, Bee has to film her lakorn with Chakrit first. :p

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think filming will be anytime soon b/c Pong is currently filming Song Pradtana and Kha Khong Khon. Also, Bee has to film her lakorn with Chakrit first. :p
Thanks Looksy - that's what I thought with Pong busy with his other projects but it's okay I am just as happy to hear that Bee will start the one with Chakrit first. The same thing with Pong though - Chakrit is in pretty much every upcoming lakorns (just kidding but it's not much exaggeration though). When will he has time to do this one? I just saw he will be in one with Vill - now that's weird cos she's too young for him.

looksy

sarNie Adult
For all Pong and Bee fans, our fansite is covering Pong, Bee, and Pang's current trip to Shenzhen China. There are lots of great photos.

Here's the link.

http://pongandaom.blogspot.com/

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
umm, according to the latest interview Pong and Bee had in China on 5th Nov,
its confirmed this lakorn to be shot at the beginning of next year.

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
umm, according to the latest interview Pong and Bee had in China on 5th Nov,
its confirmed this lakorn to be shot at the beginning of next year.
Thanks Viviant for the update. I can't wait to see pictures from opening ceremony.

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
For all Pong and Bee fans, our fansite is covering Pong, Bee, and Pang's current trip to Shenzhen China. There are lots of great photos.
Looksy - I have checked out your site a lot lately. It's really cool. You guys did an awesome job. Thanks so much for all the hardwork. LOVE IT!!!!

looksy

sarNie Adult
Looksy - I have checked out your site a lot lately. It's really cool. You guys did an awesome job. Thanks so much for all the hardwork. LOVE IT!!!!
I'm so glad that you love the site. We appreciate your support and your kind words keep us motivated to do our best in keeping the site updated. Thank you so much Fan07 :D

salz

sarNie Egg
yay PongBee comeback<333
i really love this two together and for me Bee is the best pair for Pong<33

salz

sarNie Egg

Here's the link.

http://pongandaom.blogspot.com/
thank you for covering their trip in china<3
really appreciate your effort and i love going to your blog because it very up to date and beside PongBee i also love PongAom together^.^

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
wat type of lakorn is this? is bee going to be a ghost? in those pictures Bee reminds me of Aum from Mae Nak!! :nailbiter:

Mann

Bee's so pretty!!! I cannot wait. I am SUPER excited. Wow! Everyone look good. Wow, Pim & Pong have so many lakorns together ): I wanna see them lead their own one day!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Bee's so pretty!!! I cannot wait. I am SUPER excited. Wow! Everyone look good. Wow, Pim & Pong have so many lakorns together ): I wanna see them lead their own one day!
They did 5 years ago. The lakorn Leh Pummared, one of the best lakorns ever.