[OneHD] Pidsawat (Exact) : Noon Woranuch Pong Nawat

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i LOVE the teaser this is one of the exact 2011 lakorns that i'll be wating for, hope there will be more up to date news on this lakorn.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Now I don't know if this is the lakorn that they are [re]making but it sure does sound like it. Here's the link to the previous versions of it.

with Touch and Ning
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYED2HzIguk
credit: tusneem123

with Kade and Noon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS359JOm5SU&feature=related
credit: Spicy11

Sorry I can't provide summaries for it b/c I only saw bits and pieces of it here and there.
no ive seen both versions. this new one of bee and pong is not remake. =)

SonYukView4ever

Poisonous Love
Bee Namthip as Sarochinee
Pong Nawat as Ukkanee

Summary:
A ghost that is suffering because of her love and duty. Her duty is to protect the nation's treasures ever since the end of Ayutthaya kingdom. Centuries of vendetta and vengeance. Centuries of wondering as to why her lover had done such a terrible thing to her. She never knew why. The only way for her spirit to move on, to not having to look after the treasures for eternity, is for her to find a "replacement." Ubol or in the current time, Soroshinee, does not wish for anyone else but him, Ukkanee, the man that she loved more than her life. Love is love. A pure love expects the same in return. But when what she had in return is torment, she tries to find justice that she sees fit.

---------------------------------

In the end, khun Boy had finally decided to producing a lakorn from the novel "Pidsawad", written by Thomyunthee. With Pong Nawat in the role of Ukkanee, whom was a military chief in his past life, reincarnated as an archeologist. However, he has a link to his past, thus he tries and finds out who he actually is.

And the female lead of "Ubol", a woman who loves Ukkanee with her whole heart, and later became a spirit that watches over the national treasure that wants to find a "replacement" will be played by Bee Namthip.

The script writer is Thanawadee, we [the original article writer] had heard that there were changes to the original novel to be more serious and intense. But the ending wasn't been finalized yet because they are in the process of preparing. There are rumored mysterious occurrences that has to be with to original novel.

When Thomyantee (original author) was publishing this story, over 40 years ago, everyone close to her said that when the author was writing about Ubol, or Sarochinee at night, she would smell lotuses in her office and she would see a woman wearing a traditional Thai dress standing in a corner of the room. She wasn't afraid, however, and actually spoke to the woman. She called her "khun Bua" or "Miss Lotus." She prayed and asked permission from the woman, and she was able to finish writing this novel. After she had finished writing, she never saw the woman again.

As requested, eeee ;_;
sorry this really sounds haunting. especially when the author says she sees the ghost in a traditional outfit at night and would even talk to her. in my opinion, this is really horrifying. but of course the author blesses the ghost. thai ghost stories give me DEEP goosebumps! like really huge deep ones.

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait for this drama either but I guess we are going to wait for awhile since Exact has two finished dramas that they don't even air yet and this one is not even filmed yet. Pong is filming the drama with Aump right now so hopefully he'll start with this one next. We probably won't see this on-air until later this year at best.

SonYukView4ever

pong has so many lakorns. lol he's lining up with most daras now. hahahah
i dont think i can bare to see him and aum hahahha for some reason i feel aum's going to act quite slutty lol not in a mean way but thats just the typical aum. so it depends i might pass on his lakron with aum if it's too disturbing.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes this was one of the lakorns I was anticipating for ever since the Exact together 2011. Trailer was so cool. I hope the production value of the lakorn is as good as the teaser. Exact has a habit of putting together EPIC teasers and producing less-than lakorns...