aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ughhhh! Viki said they'll get back within 3 days but it's been over that and no reply for my channel.

crazyfacy

sarNie Egg
I really like this series, so I've already submitted my channel to Viki. Hopefully, they'll approve of it so I or we can get started on the subbing. 45 minutes isn't bad. And it'll only be 8 episodes also.

So far, the feedback is GOOD. And I totally understand why, it's freaking hilarious. It's been a while since I've watched a lakorn where it's light and funny without much thinking or dramatizing. I feel so carefree, refreshed, and happy when I watch this.

Any volunteers for timers? I'll sub but I need timers?
I can help timing them but I don't think I can help much since my job is taking too much of my time at the moment. Anyway, is it okay if I ask help from my friends in the JL subbing too? who knows some of them can help, I was once with their team.

by the way 8 episodes of 45 minutes each isn't it too short?

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I can help timing them but I don't think I can help much since my job is taking too much of my time at the moment. Anyway, is it okay if I ask help from my friends in the JL subbing too? who knows some of them can help, I was once with their team.

by the way 8 episodes of 45 minutes each isn't it too short?
We would be thankful, please do as your friends, but we are still waiting for channel to get approved
I wanted them to extend the episode lol they are really funny!

crazyfacy

sarNie Egg
We would be thankful, please do as your friends, but we are still waiting for channel to get approved
I wanted them to extend the episode lol they are really funny!
Wow, that was a quick answer.. I better wait for the channel in viki before asking them. What is gonna happen if viki doesn't approve it? Are we going to use aegisub instead?

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Wow, that was a quick answer.. I better wait for the channel in viki before asking them. What is gonna happen if viki doesn't approve it? Are we going to use aegisub instead?
Yah it's better to wait. I think we should ask @aiyaja about the aegisub since I'm not going to sub so yeah :p

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
If Viki doesn't approve of it within a few days or even get back, I'll probably have to do it without Viki. I honestly prefer Viki, so that our views would count in the overall count on Youtube as they're official links, but Viki takes so long. Plus, their management team is really bad. I remember, last time, I messaged them about an issue and they didn't even get back until 1.5 months later. Lol If only Channel One would open up the subtitle options on Youtube, that would be awesome.

I already sent Viki a follow up, what's going on message last night. We'll see if they get back to me.:rolleyes:

I love both girls in here. Hahahah. The story belongs to Visa, Gypsy's character as you can tell by the narrations, her internal thoughts, conflicts, and all. I think the opening and ending titles show us scenes of Peet and Preaw looking into each other's eyes and stuff as in a way to trick us into thinking they may end up together but they don't....you know? It's a guessing game on who will end up with Peet. They purposely made it that way so why would they give us so many hints and clues that it's Preaw? The only logical way is that the twist would be Visa.

Anyway, meant to post this earlier but Chereen is the girl who will try to win Peet's heart, too. She's a celebrity who's in love with him, so she follows him during the traveling journey. Just to gain some brownie points, she lies that her boyfriend also died and they too, promised, to backpack up and travel across the country. She makes up a story to match Peet's, so she can win his heart. What she doesn't know is that her ex-boyfriend is childhood friends with Peet, who is by the way, still alive. He's the new guy Exact casted.

Akk aka Bap ends up chasing Preaw to ask for a reconciliation. It's funny because he was in their past life too, so does it mean that Bap is Visa or Preaw's soul mate? Lol

Last edited:

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks again for aiyaja. But I'm curious why Toomtam's here? Anyone has an answer? And about the pairings, in fact I've seen quite a few commenters jin for Visa and Preaw.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, Toomtam was there to promote his drama as well as the cast for this series.

Anyway, depending on the reception and success of this series will determine if there is going to be a second season or not. But they do plan on ending it at 8 episodes, so perhaps the second season may consist of all new people since Vill is filled with new lakorns this year.

I'll begin timing and subbing on Friday without Viki. They're taking too long. My plan is to get all three episodes subbed by next Monday.

This series brings me so much enjoyment. It's so light and fun to watch.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, Gypsy and Vill are being praised as coming off as natural best friends when this is their first time meeting. They've gotten super close in real life too. I love both gals.