aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Okay, so the Director and Writer of Pen Tor, One HD's most famous sitcom, and the duo team of many other sitcoms and game shows are behind the creators of this "special series."

Just a little more update on the storyline.

Vill and Gypsy are best friends who are born on the same day, same year. Vill is a woman who is about to get married, I'm guessing, to Ak. And Gypsy is a woman who has never been in love. Vill's fiance cheats on her with another woman and she questions as to why her love failed. Vill and Gypsy run into a psychic one day and they're warned that they must visit 9 temples to pay their respects in order to get rid of their "gum," bad karma by their birthday or else they're both going to be single forever. Along the way, they meet New. New's lover just died a year or two ago, but he's fulfilling a promise they made together that they would pack up their backpacks and travel on a hiking journey or whatnot. Even without her, he fulfills the promise and takes flowers to visit her at a mountain cliff. There, they all meet. Since New's lover died, both Vill and Gypsy think that he's the one for them and begins the fight.

The show is will be used to promote the next generation of actors/actresses of One HD as stated by the Director and Writer.

This will be a romantic comedy.

Okay, I'm still confused, this is going to be in between a sitcom and lakorn; thus, called series. Haha. I guess, this is their pilot series, as they plan to do more in the future.

It's about learning what love really is. The journey.

So far, from the photos that Mae Kate posted of Vill and Ak, I like how they're dressing Vill up, so refreshing.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
What the hell is this?? Ak will be cheating on Vill? It should be a serious lakorn. I don't really understand.. What romantic comedy??
BTW Ak and Vill looks super good together. I hope to see them in a lakorn as leading near in the future. Vill look so beautiful in the fitting with Ak. I don't where is New yet lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^It's going to be a comedy since Pen Tor is all about comedy. The director and writer were like you don't have to be funny, with us, you will become funny. Hahah. They said, look at Son Yuke, does he look funny? But yet he became funny in Pen Tor.

I wouldn't be surprised if New, Vill, and Gypsy are there just to guide the story along but the rest of it will be focused on the new cast because the director and writer did say that the new cast will have their own story lines to showcase their talents.

Hm, I'm thinking Gypsy may end up with New, since she's never been in love before...don't know.

Last edited:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
That's why Vill has another lakorn line up other than TPK and this, like you said they will be focus on the new stars?? then that meant there is noting going to have a lot of screen time for New, Vill, and Gypsy. It could be cuz Vill never have three lakorns for a years. Well, I kind of glad if it's comedy. The fight over New would be just cat fight and nothing will be serious lol. Phewwww I think Ak will come back to Vill after he realized. Gypsy end with New haha

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm sure it'll be a happy ending for both girls since it's going to be a romantic comedy...I don't mind they cameo Toomtam or Son in here and make him end up with Vill as her mysterious man. Hahaha.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I'm sure it'll be a happy ending for both girls since it's going to be a romantic comedy...I don't mind they cameo Toomtam or Son in here and make him end up with Vill as her mysterious man. Hahaha.
Ohh if Ak never comeback to Vill, I don't mind either hehe Hopefully, director and writer hear our prayer lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Vill is soooo pretty in that crying scene.

Wow! Who would have ever thought that Kangsom would replace New?!!!!

Good thing though. I wasn't ready for another New and Vill lakorn. Lol

Yayyyy! Vill gets to work with new actors! Can't wait!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yah Me too, I never thought they would replace Kangsom!!!
I love the pic she's crying so beautiful <3 Super Excited to see them <3