[OneHD] Rang Mai Huajai Dem (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Vill Wannarot/ Jieb Sopitnapa/ Tui Theerap

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The title just got cheesier and dumber?

It's Rang Mai, Hua Jai Derm which means, New Body, Same Heart. Omg! Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
That title change is the most random thing ever.

You would think that it's almost been a year since they finished filming YET editing hasn't finished?!!!!!!!!

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
You beat me to it @VILLNAN :naughty2: I was about to post the poster. Lol I even had to look for the title since it changed.

Anyway for the sake of waiting and counting down to the release here's some additional photos :
7Ua5blovzA.jpg 7IZbiJNI4f.jpg 7tavgnGaeU.jpg BA9u0nKA5K8.jpg BA9wPWCH6fm.jpg BAyZdxvynds.jpg BFVpnjySnWG.jpg BJ2RcFADYn-.jpg BJcitMYAxN_.jpg BJh653rh-dD.jpg

cr. @teerapatclub @club_vill @point_fanclub @kasira_byannie @gang_wanlarot
ying's, aom's, tui's, vill's, vill's mom ig

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
BJkrxdpju0G.jpg BJo2VhzBCV4.jpg BJP1pnHhNkD.jpg BKDJ8nCj28T.jpg BKH7E03hxEZ.jpg

cr. @teerapatclub @club_vill @point_fanclub @kasira_byannie @gang_wanlarot
ying's, aom's, tui's, vill's, vill's mom ig

By the way @phatman who's this couple that you have on your banner?

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
You beat me to it @VILLNAN :naughty2: I was about to post the poster. Lol I even had to look for the title since it changed.

Anyway for the sake of waiting and counting down to the release here's some additional photos :
LOL Sorry if you were about. I followed Vill and her works everyday so when something about her out I'm already posted 5555 it's too easy since I only follow her in Thai ET. I meant love her only.
And Thank you for pics

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
The teaser looks so intense! and wth they changed the title?! for one sec I thought this was another new lakorn lol :nut:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know which page is the synopsis for the lakorn? I sort of want to see this, since I adore Vill and Tui isn't bad. I just need to see if the story's appealing.