[OneHD] Rang Mai Huajai Dem (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Vill Wannarot/ Jieb Sopitnapa/ Tui Theerap

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
watching this mv, Pat is still around which kinda sucks bc I just want Lan to herself, if that makes any sense LOL. I just want Lan to be Lan. But doesn anyone know if Win will know that it's his wife's heart in someone else's body?

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I think everyone is having the same concern. Will Win fall for Lan as Lan or will he fall for his wife in her??? If he falls for his wife within her then I want a sad ending then, an ending where both Lan and Pat no longer exist in this world. To me that would be the most ideal ending, sad yes, but makes the most sense to me. If they try to make it seems like Pat has incorporate herself into Lan's body forever, then I might hate this lol. I would preferred if both Pat and Lan shared the same body as in they don't escape the body but there are two souls in one. I guess a symbolic notation from the crossing encounter they exchanged at the temple, as well as the mirror of their actions too. For example, Lan takes the daytime, Pat takes the night time, something like that. That would be a fun watch, especially if whenever the other is in possession of one's body the other soul/girl will not know the events and activities that happen in the time period, so when the switch occurs confusion will take place hehe. I really hope this lakorn won't disappoint.

Who's Aom? I've seen so many comments about her here and I have no idea who she is. Is she the producer of this lakorn? And she's in the lakorn too?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
If Win falls in love with Lun, to him he's falling in love with a different gal, but to us he's just falling back in love with his wife. So what exactly do the writers want him to do? Who to choose? Be disloyal and choose to love Lun or stay loyal by falling in love with Lun? What is the moral of this?

Vill may be the lead actress, but Pat is the main character, so I don't think they're gonna make Win fall in love with Lun for who she is, unless they make Jeab the main actress and she gets her body back. But doesn't seem likely though because don't they declare her dead? That means funeral service and cremation right? That means she can't go back, she's just gonna die for real if she does. I'm interested in how they're gonna untangle this mess. I sure don't want Win to love someone else's body. Even though it's his wife's soul, its just wrong. Unless they pull some bunny out of a hat.

This lakorn is like Bride To Be mixed with Hua Jai Mee Ngao. In Bride To Be, Poon loved and remained loyal to Wiwa that's why he only made a move on Rin when he found out it was actually Wiwa's soul in Rin's body. Matt was the lead actress AND the lead character, so even though soul switching was involved she went back and got her happy ending in her original body. In Hua Jai Mee Ngao, Laweng was the main character, while Ning was the main actress so in the end we got Yo falling in love with Laweng as Laweng even though she was in Wasee's body. So Yo didn't remain loyal to his wife and loved someone else instead. Get it? Haha. In here Tui will be falling in love with someone else who is actually his wife. What we'll have to figure out is how he'll fall in love with this new and improved 'wife' of his....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think everyone is having the same concern. Will Win fall for Lan as Lan or will he fall for his wife in her??? If he falls for his wife within her then I want a sad ending then, an ending where both Lan and Pat no longer exist in this world. To me that would be the most ideal ending, sad yes, but makes the most sense to me. If they try to make it seems like Pat has incorporate herself into Lan's body forever, then I might hate this lol. I would preferred if both Pat and Lan shared the same body as in they don't escape the body but there are two souls in one. I guess a symbolic notation from the crossing encounter they exchanged at the temple, as well as the mirror of their actions too. For example, Lan takes the daytime, Pat takes the night time, something like that. That would be a fun watch, especially if whenever the other is in possession of one's body the other soul/girl will not know the events and activities that happen in the time period, so when the switch occurs confusion will take place hehe. I really hope this lakorn won't disappoint.

Who's Aom? I've seen so many comments about her here and I have no idea who she is. Is she the producer of this lakorn? And she's in the lakorn too?
Yes she's the producer and she made a cameo in the first episode as Pat's first adulterer suspect.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I'm with @Pooh4ever I want Win to see Lan as Lan not his wife. lol I know this will make him disloyal to his wife.
This kind of lakorns are sucked. I want something like "49 Days" Kdrama.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I think it's okay if he falls for Lan as Lan. His wife passed away and it's okay to move on and find someone else to love genuienly. Doesn't mean he no longer loves his wife or isn't true to her, he's just moving on

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I think it's okay if he falls for Lan as Lan. His wife passed away and it's okay to move on and find someone else to love genuienly. Doesn't mean he no longer loves his wife or isn't true to her, he's just moving on
Exactly! I agree with you but we don't know what Aom is going to do

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It would've been interesting for her to have a split personality, but unfortunately Thai lakorn writers aren't that creative.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah that's true it wouldn't be fair for him to stay attached...but then again it's sad for Pat too because although she's the one experiencing the emotional love, physically she's someone else. So he's in love with someone else and she witnesses it all first hand. Sigh. Nothing worst than seeing your man love another woman. It's sad both ways. I'd want the writer to kill off both gals, that's the only way it won't be sad.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Vill is still very weak at crying. Lol It's hard to see tears from her.

Lan really dies, her spirit leaves. Whereas, Pat's body may have died but her spirit is alive. The heavens give Pat a second chance with Win but in Lan's body.

I like this concept. Having Win recognize Pat in Lan and fall in love with her all over again makes their love true love. Love transcends space, time, and matter. But if we were to have Win fall in love with Lan for Lan, then why would we need a body switch? Lol Pat could have really died, body and spirit, and Lan enters Win's life with no body switch, right?

Anyway, can't wait to see Tui and Vill battle.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think everyone is getting confused because like Phatman said, Pat is the main character, the nang'ake of the story. The story revolves around her of how she misunderstood that Win, her beloved husband cheated on her, so she's getting a second chance at life in Lan's body to revenge him. However, the confusing part is Vill is the lead actress. Normally, when Pat who is played by Jeab goes into Lan's body, we should be seeing Jeab more as in screen time wise but since Vill is the lead actress, we see Vill more. So all in all, once Pat goes into Lan's body, Vill is no longer Lan, she is Pat, understand? Lol

What the lakorn is trying to tell us is, Win only loves his wife. Win will fall in love with Lan's body because it's Pat's soul that he's falling in love with, again. If we wanted Win to fall in love with Lan, then Lan would have went into Pat's body instead of Pat going into hers or else there would be no reason for a body swap. Lol

I think this is a nice change. I've seen many where the leads fall in love with the soul that enters the body or person they know. But in this case, it's a bit different.

Plus, there's no need to have Lan and Pat's soul sharing one body because it's about Pat. Lan has done her part and served her purpose. Whether she has a second chance at life or not, it was fate and written that way. I guess, in a way, Pat who is in Lan's body will avenge her cheater husband. Anyway, can't wait to see how it all plays out.

for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
I think it's similar to Ngao Jai.
Watit is just like Lan in here.
I want to write in detail but my poor english! :BangHead:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@aiyaja You took all the words that I was trying to come across. Haha. Your wording makes it all so much clearer. Now I hope Win also realizes the similarity between new Lun and then wife. It's more hearttouching that way to see him feel his wife's presence. That way we know he's not completely moving on from his wife because he loves his wife too much. I hope they give us good flash backs too.

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think it's similar to Ngao Jai.
Watit is just like Lan in here.
I want to write in detail but my poor english! :BangHead:
Haha. Just spill it lady! We don't judge people's writing skills. We appreciate their thoughts.

In Ngao Jai though she's falling in love with a new person, aka different character/personality, so it's kind of different from this lakorn.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yes, from the summaries and information that was available, Lan who is Vill's character dies. As we see in the previews for the next episodes, Pat's body is physically dead, so there's no way Lan is in Pat's body, so Lan's spirit has nowhere else to go but heaven. Lol I just don't know how they're going to do it yet. Like are they going to have Lan go to heaven immediately after the car accidents and switch or will they make Lan wait until Pat finishes her mission and avenges her cheating husband too and then Lan can go to heaven in peace. Either way, Lan ain't living. Pat fully and completely takes over Lan's body. There is no Pat and Lan sharing Lan's body. We keep seeing Vill and Jeab switch back and forth as a way to show us that Win keeps seeing Jeab who is Pat in Vill who is Lan. Don't get confused that the two spirits are sharing one body. Lol

I feel sorry for the Dad. Seems like he stole Pat's heart and placed it in Lan's body to save his daughter but little does he know, his daughter is dead no matter what because Pat is revived in Lan's body while Lan really leaves the world. Too sad. :(

Aom likes doing these double dilemma stories. Haha. Tui is going to have a hard time because he feels like he's betraying Pat by falling in love so quickly with Lan, when technically, they're the same person. Then we have Pat who will have a hard time as she doesn't know how long she'll occupy Lan's body so when she realizes that she still loves Win and Win was faithful, she may not have much time left but we all know it'll be a happy ending. Lol

Pat will stay in Lan's body and end up with Win. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
From the Youtube summary which may not be all accurate due to lack of details, Pat wakes up as Nalan and decides to not live her life as Lan and takes off to live with her gay friend. Her gay friend at first doesn't believe Pat as Lan but he still helps her.

Win is so heartbroken over Pat's death that he hits depression and doesn't have the heart to do anything until his Mom reminds him that he still has a son to take care of, so he musters up strength and works hard at the company and taking care of his son. Pat as Lan happens to attend one of the work parties and witnesses Win happy and cherry without her and plans to take revenge. Pat learns that Tanwa is a chef at Win's hotel and is at odds with Win's sister, Wadee. Pat uses this opportunity to apply and become Wadee's secretary and tries to seduce Win, make him fall in love with her as Lan, then dump him to make him hurt. But Win has no eyes and heart for Lan. However, he starts seeing some resemblance of Pat in her Lan. Pat later decided to tell Tanwa and Wadee the truth about her identity.

Pee, Nalan's husband has been trying to reconcile with her to further use her and learns about the truth from May, who plays as Lan's nurse and Pitta, who plays as Jeab's secretary. Pat decides to tell Win the truth one day as she realizes that she misunderstood all along and Win only loves her but Pitta tells Win that Pat as Lan is making everything up, so stay tuned and find out how Pat as Lan can convince Win in believing her. Lol

Depends on how much I like this drama, I may read the summaries on TrueLife if they're up but for now, I'm still okay.