[OneHD] Rang Mai Huajai Dem (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Vill Wannarot/ Jieb Sopitnapa/ Tui Theerap

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Vill definitely gives us a different Pat. She's still the hardworking Pat, but sometimes she just looks immature and too bubbly.

I'm still loving this show despite the very slow pace. I feel like the story hasn't progressed at all...

Last edited:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Who is the chef girl? And does she want to get with Win also? What was the problem with her menu or her working as a chef?

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Who is the chef girl? And does she want to get with Win also? What was the problem with her menu or her working as a chef?
The chef girl is Pat's sister. No she doesn't want Win. Just protective of her brother in law. She can't cook b/c it's not good! Pat doesn't want her sister to work there. She was sheltering her sister.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Vill definitely gives us a different Pat. She's still the hardworking Pat, but sometimes she just looks immature and too bubbly.

I'm still loving this show despite the very slow pace. I feel like the story hasn't progressed at all...
Haha, Thai dramas don't really progress until the last episode where the bad guys kidnap one of the leads and bam, save her and then the end.

I'm still enjoying it. Vill is inconsistent but eh, what can you do? Vill's inconsistency has become comedic to me, now.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, the typical ending for bad guys. Lol

It's still fun to watch Vill so animated. Pat is so freaking hardcore towards Pee. I actually love watching Pat and Pee scenes because she's so brutal towards him.

Win and Pat are cute, too. You know, storyline and script wise, this isn't bad at all.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Pee is just a mess. Is it just me or Vill looked a bit chubby as Nalan but right when she changed into Pat, she looked hot and sexy. Hahah.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Clearly behind on this lakorn, but is it being subbed at all?
No. It's too hard to sub Thai lakorns these days with all of the copyrights. Viki is VERY disorganized and they haven't been approving anything from Thailand ever since last year. It makes it really hard. Even Dailymotion is getting hit hard, too.

The only option is to release soft subs and then people can download the episodes from One HD's Youtube channel, but everyone is busy. I'm super busy and will actually be taking a very long break.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I don't need sub when I watch Vill's lakorns, I felt like I understand all of it hehhe Yah I actually getting into it!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
No. It's too hard to sub Thai lakorns these days with all of the copyrights. Viki is VERY disorganized and they haven't been approving anything from Thailand ever since last year. It makes it really hard. Even Dailymotion is getting hit hard, too.

The only option is to release soft subs and then people can download the episodes from One HD's Youtube channel, but everyone is busy. I'm super busy and will actually be taking a very long break.
Aw that's too bad. I am always so disappointed with all the copyright issues because it's not like anyone is making money off these lakorns. All you fansubbers are just trying to be nice and share lakorns with those who don't speak Thai. I do understand you're all busy though, hope you enjoy your break!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Aw that's too bad. I am always so disappointed with all the copyright issues because it's not like anyone is making money off these lakorns. All you fansubbers are just trying to be nice and share lakorns with those who don't speak Thai. I do understand you're all busy though, hope you enjoy your break!
Yeah, fans are actually taking time out of their schedules to sub. We have students, to parents, to employees with busy lives taking time out of their lives here. When I sub, it takes me about 2 hours to do a 45 minute episode. But if I have to time and sub, it easily takes me 4-5 hours or more to do a 45 minute episode. I have to sit and sit and sit on the computer and it's a pain, I tell ya. Lol So yeah, if fans really aren't dedicated, they wouldn't do it for the world. I don't understand why Thailand has so much copyrights when they will never release English subs like Korean dramas, so what's the big deal? Yes, they may sell the lakorns to China or neighboring countries but they're not English.

I'm a lot older now so I can't be sitting down for long periods of time anymore. Lol After age 25 and your body is never the same. Haha.

And when you're subbing, it takes the fun out of watching the lakorn.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, fans are actually taking time out of their schedules to sub. We have students, to parents, to employees with busy lives taking time out of their lives here. When I sub, it takes me about 2 hours to do a 45 minute episode. But if I have to time and sub, it easily takes me 4-5 hours or more to do a 45 minute episode. I have to sit and sit and sit on the computer and it's a pain, I tell ya. Lol So yeah, if fans really aren't dedicated, they wouldn't do it for the world. I don't understand why Thailand has so much copyrights when they will never release English subs like Korean dramas, so what's the big deal? Yes, they may sell the lakorns to China or neighboring countries but they're not English.

I'm a lot older now so I can't be sitting down for long periods of time anymore. Lol After age 25 and your body is never the same. Haha.

And when you're subbing, it takes the fun out of watching the lakorn.
True, true. I remember a while back when I use to help edit/proofread subs for shows here and there and it just wasn't as fun to watch the show that way.