[OneHD] Roy Leh Sanae Rai (EXACT)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think this is true. o_O At spicy forum, I read that Ch5 will be remaking Roy Leh Sanae Rai and will be collaborating with Ch7. Also Pueng has been gone forever since her scandal with her boyfriend, so it's unlikely that she will return.

Although I've been a fan of her's since Ngao Asoke and have always yearned for her comeback! I think she's beautiful and very doll like. She only had one lakorn as nang'ek, so she didn't get the chance to improve herself. I loved her with Pong though. I think Pueng would have went far in her career if it wasn't for her scandal that shouldn't have been a big deal anyway!

Anyway I know this is unlikely to be true, but part of me is always wishing for Pueng to return onscreen! Guy & Pueng pairing surprised me, but I think these two would look hot together!

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Well if the source is wiki it probably isn't true lol. I would love for Peung to return though but not for Ch.5. Too limited for her, either Ch.7 or Ch.3. Imagine her with Mark or Nadech. And I said this in the Maya Rissaya thread but it sucks that Boy was so harsh on Peung when her pictures weren't even scandalous and yet is willing to ignore Pinky's scandal.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
At this point I kinda quit caring about Ch.5 because they keep casting the same people over and over. I can already tell that for something like this Vill will definitely be choosen. Don't get me wrong I like Vill and all, but now a days it seems like she is the only nang'ek for exact. I would say that for nang'ek there are only three possibilities if it's Exact. Pim, Bee Namthip, and Vill LOL. Maybe Grand, but that's about it unless they cast a newbie in here >.<

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
At first when I read da title of the blog I was like plraying not to be this lakorn...man I love Tik and Aom version they got the thing u know lol....

Anyways any n'ke would be find but da pra'ke is wat worried me...ch.5 have not many good looking pra'ke beside Bie, Son, and Guy(those I know) not really a fans of Tono anyways if their thinking about remake this lakorn tuff luck...I'm not dounting on ch.5 after all they are better than ch.7 but just tat Tik and Aom have so much good chimersty together on scene...it would be a little bit hard for me tat all hahaha

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Omg very interest pair. Hope is it true,but pueng just done only like two lakorn. I will not count the one they cancel I just only they one that their on air.

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
My opinion...don't do a remake. The original was great..leave it that way.

But if they really really really have to do one..My picks since it's Exact...(This may be bias but since I've followed Exact from day 1 to now I think I my picks can be a little justified).

P'ek...Pong or Tono- They are the two hotties that Exact is really pushing. I personally don't mind either...but I am sick of Pong since he has lakorns left and right. Tono on the other hand has the playboy look but I don't know if he can really pull the marriage seeking type off. My last pick for this role would be Son (if only his acting improved) If all fails get Charkit.

N'ek... I weighted this on capable pairing. If Pong is P'ek..I would like Pim Zaza or Gwang The Star 7. If Tono is P'ek...I would like Egg or Gwang the Star 7. (I really want to see Gwang). If Son is p'ek then View or Fang. I think it is the chemistry that each pair has in their previous roles that attract people to watch. If Charkit is p'ek..I would go with Aom Phiyada just because I really want them to do a lakorn together. If not Aom then I would like Gwang. Heheh

I mean for example Pong and Bee...all their lakorns are hits whenever they pair up. (And it gets boring seeing them pair up all the time..it's a height issue I think).

MY LAST WISH FOR THIS LAKORN...DON'T REMAKE IT.

Asy

sarNie Immature
My opinion...don't do a remake. The original was great..leave it that way.

But if they really really really have to do one..My picks since it's Exact...(This may be bias but since I've followed Exact from day 1 to now I think I my picks can be a little justified).

P'ek...Pong or Tono- They are the two hotties that Exact is really pushing. I personally don't mind either...but I am sick of Pong since he has lakorns left and right. Tono on the other hand has the playboy look but I don't know if he can really pull the marriage seeking type off. My last pick for this role would be Son (if only his acting improved) If all fails get Charkit.

N'ek... I weighted this on capable pairing. If Pong is P'ek..I would like Pim Zaza or Gwang The Star 7. If Tono is P'ek...I would like Egg or Gwang the Star 7. (I really want to see Gwang). If Son is p'ek then View or Fang. I think it is the chemistry that each pair has in their previous roles that attract people to watch. If Charkit is p'ek..I would go with Aom Phiyada just because I really want them to do a lakorn together. If not Aom then I would like Gwang. Heheh

I mean for example Pong and Bee...all their lakorns are hits whenever they pair up. (And it gets boring seeing them pair up all the time..it's a height issue I think).

MY LAST WISH FOR THIS LAKORN...DON'T REMAKE IT.
Aom Phiyada remake herself? Heheh. :scratchhead2: Then Tik should remake himself too! :whaha:

I :cheer: for Son and View!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Why pueng kanya isnt coming back? bad news?
Actually I know nothing about her scandal. Hope anyone can tell about it. :p

you guys could read this article about her scandle...

http://iheartlakorns.com/2009/05/leaked-pictures-pueng-kanya-kissing-her-boyfriend/

IMO, it really shouldn't have been a big deal many other celebrities have had worse scandles but they are still in the industry.