[OneHD] Sanya Kaen Saen Ruk (Exact - Scenario) : Nike Nitidon / Vill Wannarot

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
The over the top comedy is sooo bleh. :yuck: Can we skip this lakorn altogether and air ALTK, NLSH, and TPK this year? :pervie:
IKR I wanna skip this so bad haha just cuz of Vill I'm staying tuned

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Nike seems very happy about though. Even in the interview, he was like, this is my first comedy lakorn and it was really fun.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Really?? With his looks he needs to acts more serious lakorns comedy doesn't match him. He looks more like a villain.
lol out of all actors I only like Singto

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't like lakorns like this where they try too hard to make us laugh. I like subtle humor but loud reactions and responses. Their comedy is way too obvious and when it becomes too obvious, it's lame. Lol

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a33qGyLtQc&feature=youtu.be
LOL OMG the comedy is so stupid hahahaha sorry Vill/Nike XD its so stupid to the point its making me LOL.  :rofl:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
I don't like lakorns like this where they try too hard to make us laugh. I like subtle humor but loud reactions and responses. Their comedy is way too obvious and when it becomes too obvious, it's lame. Lol
The whole thing seems like comedy... They wanted to make another LNF??
lol Somehow LNF storyline was good, but this grrr I don't think Vill can't help this like LNF.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Push and Vill made LNF super adorable but here? I doubt it'll be that way. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
If no more delays and changes, this will air in March. Haha, see. I told you guys, coming soon from the last update was going to be months. Lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
If no more delays and changes, this will air in March. Haha, see. I told you guys, coming soon from the last update was going to be months. Lol
How do you know?

Well, it's good though lol We need to finish this ASAP

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah, yeah, Vill said it herself during the Club Friday Series interview.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Yes, Vill finally admits that she and Nong have been talking for about a year and a half now. There have been people contacting the both of them to appear together at events and they have no problem with that but they haven't because of their busy schedules and availability. They go eat, watch movies, and do normal stuff together.

Haha, I hope Vill doesn't shoot herself in the foot and jump the gun about Nong because last time I watched his petty interviews, he was still denying any progression with with her saying he's not trying to hit on her or update their status at all.

He didn't even attend her graduation. Wow! Who does Nong think he is? Some hot shot?! Lol Really? He could have attended as a friend. Lol

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
VILLNAN said:
I was glad he didn't attend her graduation! ThankQQQQQQ GOD! if not I would be annoy to death.
So true, she is damn too good for him.

Lol not to be mean but he's not good looking and still act all that...SMH