❤ [OneHD] (Sitcom) Ruk Tae Mae Mai Pleum (Exact) : Jes Jespipat / Mo Monchanok

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
They changed the title to Rak Thae Mae Mi Plum (รักแท้แม่ไม่ปลื้ม). I liked the original title better. :/ This new title seems like it'll focus on Nok's character more (*mae = mother). Khu Rak Khu Rob/Couple War sounds way cuter and puts more emphasis on the couple and their marriage, even if Nok's character is still a significant part of the story.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
SO CUTEEEEEE!!!!!! :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: Airing on Wednesday, October 5 at 8.

cr: jesjpp

This is one of Exact's three sitcoms that'll be airing next month. The other two are Bang Rak Soi 9 (Tang and Aom's ongoing sitcom since 2003) and Bie's new sitcom. I find it ironic that both Bie and Mo's sitcoms are going to be airing simultaneously (cause they're dating). :p

cr: ONE HD

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
SO CUTEEEEEE!!!!!! :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: Airing on Wednesday, October 5 at 8.

cr: jesjpp

This is one of Exact's three sitcoms that'll be airing next month. The other two are Bang Rak Soi 9 (Tang and Aom's ongoing sitcom since 2003) and Bie's new sitcom. I find it ironic that both Bie and Mo's sitcoms are going to be airing simultaneously (cause they're dating). :p

Wow I can hardly believe that they've managed to keep a sitcom that has been running for 13 years

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid

cr: kanscrubb

"When true love is not a bed of roses because it is defeated by the husband's mother."

TEASER 2:

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
This is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

They had the press conference yesterday and at 32:39 Nok Sinjai asks Jes something about Mo and he must've jokingly insulted her because Mo hits him on the cheek. Then Jes touches Mo's hand on the table, kind of like reassuring her that he's just joking. Keep in mind that this was at the press conference. So reporters and actors from the other two sitcoms were there too. They're so comfortable with each other and unfiltered in their interactions, it's adorable. :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: I'm soooooo excited to see how their chemistry is in Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur. (I find it funny that Jes, Mo and Bie were all at this press conference and then Mo was interviewed about the both of them. XD https://www.instagram.com/p/BLC4YfSB2B3/)

cr as tagged

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid

cr: sirat_zeal1

Summary: Pat (Jes) and Parn (Mo) have been together for five years. They get married and move in to Pat's mom's (Nok) home. Pat's mom loves him a lot and doesn't want to share him with Parn. So she constantly picks fights with Parn in order to drive her away. Pat will have to find a way to make his mother and wife live in harmony.

THEY'RE SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
It's so cute and funny so far! I really like it! :thumbup: The response for the first episode was really good too! From the comments on instagram and youtube, many people enjoyed it! :cheer: As expected, Jes and Mo are stinking adorable!!!!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

My favorite parts:

-at the beginning when Jes turned around after his mom left and Mo gave him the death glare XD (you could tell Mo was trying not to smile lol)
-when Mo sat on the bed next to Jes but backed away because she was still sulking (SO ADORABLE :icon12:)
-when Nok hit the maid with the spoon and she ran to Jes like a baby, but Jes completely ignored her complaining :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

cr: pmpm353, jesmo_family, kanscrubb & ammyuktadatta

Last edited: