[oneHD] Slam Dance: March Chutavuth/Baifern Pimchanok

whitedove

sarNie Adult
According to reports, this will air on OneHD around either April or May, and filming will start in February.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't like March's hair in this but I like them both enough so I'll probably check this out. Assuming GMMTV does the subbing at per usual.

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
Baifernnnnn :aaaaa:

So glad she's freelance now. I can now watch her work. No matter how much I like an actor/actress, if I don't dig the storyline, I'm not gonna watch it just for them.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Slam Dance will premiere on May 13th, every Saturday at 10pm.

Official poster:

slamdance.jpg

Every match has winners and losers. Rules are important for the game on the field. But what about the game outside the field? Meet the wonderful stories of the athletes in a college. Striking in and out of the field at this college, sports dance and wrestling collide. Members for both teams are required to compete for medals together. But instead, everyone will unite to overcome the challenges of the opposite sport. There are some people who take this opportunity to destroy their fellow members just because they are competitors on the field.

Starring:

March Chutavuth
Baifern Pimchanok

Pluem Purim
Namtan Tipnaree
Junior (The Star 7)
Oaujun Korn
Guy Sivakorn
Fiat Pattadon
Preen Ravisrarat
Jan Ployshompoo
Ssing Harit
Drake Laedeke

*edited*

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
Man. Loving the roles Baifern has been getting. :thumbup: March will have this and Club Friday airing around the same time. His popularity is gonna grow, not that he's not already popular.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Man. Loving the roles Baifern has been getting. :thumbup: March will have this and Club Friday airing around the same time. His popularity is gonna grow, not that he's not already popular.
Agreed, Baifern is getting diverse roles. All of her 3 most recent roles (Club Friday, Slam Dance, The Writers project) are all different from each other.