[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

cocokeke11

sarNie Egg
From now, i will not tell about her love
about Son, about Nong
OMG, im not myself. in fact, i never care background of star haha, but i dont understand i repeat to repeat this story :risas3: perhaps it's attractive me more than Tae Pang Korn.
I admire many stars but only Vill i care her love.
Maybe i should put down it because there is no fun.
:cheer:
I think being a fan of a star couple should be more fun than painful. I used to be a fan like you who was always distressed by trivial things that make no sense. But then I realized that as a fan, we only need to enjoy what they show us and there is no need for us to dig into their personal life.

Actually, I am also a Sonvill fan (just in dramas) and I enjoyed their interaction without thinking they are real couples or not.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Hey Girl. Vill followed IG Sonyuke. When i started ship SeanVill on my IG, and don't want to care about Son, she followed his IG. LOL

winnall

sarNie Hatchling
I leave my last comment at this thread.
I found some people here just treat either Son or Vill like the tool in their hands, if Son/Vill did make you happy then they will get judged for whatever reasons. Who shows the respects? I don't know.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
I leave my last comment at this thread.
I found some people here just treat either Son or Vill like the tool in their hands, if Son/Vill did make you happy then they will get judged for whatever reasons. Who shows the respects? I don't know.
I recall a sentence in Price tag "why is everyone so serious"
Thinking positively, complaining and expressing feeling means caring them. For me, If i don't say anything, meaning i don't care them anymore.
There is the one and the other, so there are different thinking but only reason we only love them so much. That's all!!

Last edited:

Ohnmar

sarNie Egg
Thinking positively, complaining and expressing feeling means caring them. For me, If i don't say anything, meaning i don't care them anymore.
That is right. If I don't interest them, I don't wanna say anymore. I mean I support them either couple or individual if there is no action to each other. When i see their sweet actions to each other, I have to hope for them.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Y'all.... This is hilarious! Son is following shteena11..... Lol! I was surprised when I clicked on it. icon_story.gif

Last edited:

pisw

sarNie Egg
Last edited:

WIWANDA

sarNie Hatchling
I'm having TPK withdrawal :crybaby2:

BTW is Toomtam getting any new lakorn this year?
Toomtam has 2 new Lakorn this year, one is Saneha Diary with ONE HD which will be aired tonight but he only take part in Chapter 3, another is Busaba Puenfoon with Channel 8.

Last edited: