[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
just finished this lakorn and wanted to give me 2 cents. in this version, rachawadee's death was very dramatic compared to ann. why did they have to make her suffer again by the hands of the same killer??? ahh!!! ann died peacefully and i liked that better.
also in ann's version after ying thae died she didn't come back as a spirit at all like in this version; she was completely gone. i think i liked that better as well-they had more time for anthra and jirakom.

ayoitsdadz

sarNie Egg
just finished this lakorn and wanted to give me 2 cents. in this version, rachawadee's death was very dramatic compared to ann. why did they have to make her suffer again by the hands of the same killer??? ahh!!! ann died peacefully and i liked that better.
also in ann's version after ying thae died she didn't come back as a spirit at all like in this version; she was completely gone. i think i liked that better as well-they had more time for anthra and jirakom.
yeah I agree there were parts that I found too extra compared to ann's version

I was confused why they were asking for Ying Tae's forgiveness so often. I mean, come'on!!! She is a killer. 2 life times killer.... I was surprised she was able to do comeback to hurt in the 3rd life time.... shouldn't she be burning in hell instead of roaming in the hotel?

I didn't see Ann's version but it seems more fair to Rachawadee.

I also wish Jirakom and Anthra's episodes are longer. The 3 episodes left me craving for more SonVill. hahaha... that's why I am still here in this thread. :p

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
I was confused why they were asking for Ying Tae's forgiveness so often. I mean, come'on!!! She is a killer. 2 life times killer.... I was surprised she was able to do comeback to hurt in the 3rd life time.... shouldn't she be burning in hell instead of roaming in the hotel?
yeah that didn't make sense; she's supposed to be in hell already lol

WIWANDA

sarNie Hatchling

This variety show aired on June 3, 2017.

The host in this variety show asked Son why doesn't he has a girlfriend during his entire career (9 years).

Son said if he has a girlfriend he will show his girlfriend off to everyone. He will not keep her a secret. But he's never found that one yet (That one he can give her 100%). If he has a girlfriend he will let her know everything about him, no personal space, no secret to her. He's the type that addicted to the girlfriend. Of course, now he's talking with someone but they're still friend (like a bro-sis). So, I guess that's mean that woman must be younger than him.

Son said he always wanted to be a singer. He used to said that to P'Boy but P' Boy said no to him.

Son used to talk with someone outside ET industires but finally they can't make it last.
He said he loves the woman who loves to work out. Sweat is so sexy. Haha. :coleman:

The hostess asked how many woman he's talking with right now. He said not so many....Hahaha (not 1 ?? hmmm) :risas3:

The funniest thing in this variety show is the Japanese restaurant they went to is Sushi Shin, owned by Boy Pakorn (Nong's brother).

Last edited:

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile

This variety show aired on June 3, 2017.

The host in this variety show asked Son why doesn't he has a girlfriend during his entire career (9 years).

Son said if he has a girlfriend he will show his girlfriend off to everyone. He will not keep her a secret. But he's never found that one yet (That one he can give her 100%). If he has a girlfriend he will let her know everything about him, no personal space, no secret to her. He's the type that addicted to the girlfriend. Of course, now he's talking with someone but they're still friend (like a bro-sis). So, I guess that's mean that woman must be younger than him.

Son said he always wanted to be a singer. He used to said that to P'Boy but P' Boy said no to him.

Son used to talk with someone outside ET industires but finally they can't make it last.
He said he loves the woman who loves to work out. Sweat is so sexy. Haha. :coleman:

The hostess asked how many woman he's talking with right now. He said not much....Hahaha (not 1 ?? hmmm) :risas3:

The funniest thing in this variety show is the Japanese restaurant they went to is Sushi Shin, owned by Boy Pakorn (Nong's brother).
Haha, after he answered that he is talking with some one, vill likes and comments on Nong post very much even more than her mother post =)))
I'm happy for him talking with another, vill lost her chance, of course i'm very sad but just because of her

WIWANDA

sarNie Hatchling
Haha, after he answered that he is talking with some one, vill likes and comments on Nong post very much even more than her mother post =)))
I'm happy for him talking with another, vill lost her chance, of course i'm very sad but just because of her
I agree. I noticed that too. Vill liked and left comments on Nong's posts very often after Son said he's talking with someone. I thought she knows she's gonna losing Son. That's why she has to push herself so hard to Nong.

Remember what I said before. Vill tweeted the song "Last Winter" in her twitter just 1 day after Son said he's talking with someone.

That song lyric is
"If you've given your heart to someone else, how will I live
If I could ask for one blessing from heaven
I'd ask for you to come back and not to let you go love anyone else"

Poor girl, sometimes it's better to be single.

Last edited:

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
I agree. I noticed that too. Vill liked and left comments on Nong's posts very often after Son said he's talking with someone. I thought she knows she's gonna losing Son. That's why she has to push herself so hard to Nong.

Remember what I said before. Vill twitted the song "Last Winter" in her twitter just 1 day after Son said he's talking with someone.

That song lyric is
"If you've given your heart to someone else, how will I live
If I could ask for one blessing from heaven
I'd ask for you to come back and not to let you go love anyone else"

Poor girl, sometimes it's better to be single.
I think the fault not totally from Vill.
I think, vill gave chance to son in 2014 after p'oam birthday, vill posted the pic on her ig and tag son then started follow him again. But son didnt have anything to her and only some days after, he and pat went to Mandives. And immediately Vill unfollowed him =)))
And Vill always took part in his special occasions but on her graduation not have Son.

Last edited:

WIWANDA

sarNie Hatchling
IMG_5603.jpg IMG_5602.jpg View attachment 5411
I think the fault not totally from Vill.
I think, vill gave chance to son in 2014 after p'oam birthday, vill posted the pic on her ig and tag son then started follow him again. But son doesnt have anything to her and only some days after, he and pat went to Mandives. And immediately Vill unfollowed him =)))
And Vill always took part in his special occasions but on her graduation not have Son.
I don't blame Vill. She must be confused at that time.

I just think that if Vill breaks up with Nong sooner or just keep distance from Nong. Son will not go talking with someone. That someone he's talking with just appeared not more than 1 month.

Son said in EFM show on March 15, 2017 that he's absolutely single but Vill said something like she's still talking with Nong. She admitted that to the host in front of Son. Son heard that from Vill directly. That's why he moves on. I guess.

BTW, Son started following Vill when they played TPK together but Vill didn't follow him back. Son also followed Khun Mae Kate too. Suddenly, Son unfollowed Vill and around 1-2 weeks later he unfollowed Khun Mae Kate before TPK aired then he followed Vill again on April 6, 2017 the same day they went to Jim Thomson's house. Son, again, unfollowed Vill and then he follows her on April 26, 2017 until now, just 1 day after she posted "I dare you to love me" and he liked that picture too.

Last edited:

WIWANDA

sarNie Hatchling
IMG_0924.jpg

I think may be..just may be..someone that Son's talking with never existed. I have that feeling. He just said that because he wants Nong and Vill to be happy.

Nong posted something like his relationship with Vill is not good. He posted picture "Sky is not bright as it used to be". Nong never posted something like that. And we all knew Vill and Son were so close from April-mid May (until Laos trip). Vill rarely like Nong's post at that time. I don't know what's happened that made Son said he has someone he's talking with. It's just 1 week after Laos trip.

BTW, Son and Nong have known each other for a very long time. They both graduated from Triamudom high school. Son posted picture with Pat (Nong's brother) in his IG on 2014. He posted #triamudom # P' Boy and P' Nong didn't come [and crying emoticon]. Now he follows Boy and Pat but didn't follow Nong. Son also took a photo with Pat on Pat's graduation day.

It's just my opinion, please ignore it.

Last edited: