[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

WIWANDA

sarNie Hatchling
Do you guys know ask.fm? There're so many questions about Son in ask.fm and of course, it's the real Vill that answered all questions.

3 years ago someone asked her "P'Vill, do you forget P'Son ?". She said "I never forget Son. How can I forget someone who've been nice to me". But 6 months later someone asked her why she unfollowed Son's IG. She said Ah.. I did that ? Well, I don't care.

On Weibo live video 3 months ago, the translator asked Son what did Vill do to him that make him unforgettable whether good or bad things? Vill said "Oh.. bad things too. A lot.." But Son didn't answer this question he just said "Vill's a good friend and I'm glad to be friends with her". The translator still want to know the answer she repeated the same question to him. Vill said if you want to know we have to talk privacy/exclusively. Son agreed with her.

I found their interview 9 years ago. when they played KLP together. The reporters asked Son "Are you single?" Son said "Let's Vill answer this question".
Does it sound familiar?
On their facebook live 3 months ago, when Vill read the question "P'Son, are you single? Son looked at Vill and said the same answer from 9 years ago. "Let's Vill answer this question".

Last edited:
oh you all are still on SonVill's case. They make me :nut::nut::nut: so I've stopped for my own personal safety. :risas3::risas3: Currently I love Tono and Nychaa. I find Tono so funny and very charismatic!!! Oh, didn't he have news with her a few years back?

What's up with 2017 making me watch Vill's ex's lakorns. First Mark and now Tono. They have good lakorns this year... and I am feeling that maybe Vill saw something in them that I didn't see and finally realizing their charm. hahaha. I still dislike Nong tho (and it's a very strong feeling!!!).

For Son, sure I like him but not most of his lakorns. LOL. I found myself not liking anyone with him. Actually, I am annoyed by him being so friendly with the Chinese actress on IG these days. I can't seem to watch any of his work unless Vill is involved. Oh well....... my SonVill ship kinda sank but I will always tune in for their future lakorn if there is one.

As for Vill, I will watch Vill's a Love to Kill. I always watch her work. I am just not going to look at her IG for my well being. She is making me sad these days.

Last edited:

WIWANDA

sarNie Hatchling
@lakornkiki
Yes, you know what I've found in ask.fm. Someone captured her answer about Tono. She admitted that she dated Tono. Pantip member said they dated for around 1.5 years. She deleted that answer very quick but not quick enough. Haha.
Tono was one of her ex.
They broke up when Vill played Sao Noi with Son.

BTW, I like Son in Tawan Tud Burapa. I've just finished watching this drama and I found he's so charming when he played a role of bad boy. I think I like Burapa more than Son. :risas3:

He has a great chemistry with Yam. I don't ship them but they're so cute in Duangjai Pisut. I can't believe that I love Yam in this drama.

Last edited:

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
oh you all are still on SonVill's case. They make me :nut::nut::nut: so I've stopped for my own personal safety. :risas3::risas3: Currently I love Tono and Nychaa. I find Tono so funny and very charismatic!!! Oh, didn't he have news with her a few years back?.
With a shipper fan, shipping will only stop when neither she nor he get married =))) you can see SongSong couple to get example. Before is Nicky Wu and liu Shishi couple. Haha. I'm a persitent person, i chose SonVill, only SonVill, so i couldnot follow the others. LOL

Do you guys know ask.fm? There're so many questions about Son in ask.fm and of course, it's the real Vill that answered all questions.

3 years ago someone asked her "P'Vill, do you forget P'Son ?". She said "I never forget Son. How can I forget someone who've been nice to me". But 6 months later someone asked her why she unfollowed Son's IG. She said Ah.. I did that ? Well, I don't care.

On Weibo live video 3 months ago, the translator asked Son what did Vill do to him that make him unforgettable whether good or bad things? Vill said "Oh.. bad things too. A lot.." But Son didn't answer this question he just said "Vill's a good friend and I'm glad to be friends with her". The translator still want to know the answer she repeated the same question to him. Vill said if you want to know we have to talk privacy/exclusively. Son agreed with her.

I found their interview 9 years ago. when they played KLP together. The reporters asked Son "Are you single?" Son said "Let's Vill answer this question".
Does it sound familiar?
On their facebook live 3 months ago, when Vill read the question "P'Son, are you single? Son looked at Vill and said the same answer from 9 years ago. "Let's Vill answer this question".
And this, it make me sure he used to hurt her. If they was only best friends for a long time, no way they have manner like that. I also have a boy - bestfriend from high school. We promised ourself that never fall in love together. Although we are very close but still friends. But with SonVill, they manner like ex-love couple.
You used to translate she doesnt have anyone right now except Nong. So she is very close to Nong that can be understood.
We dont know about Son but find out vill clearly so we can blame to her easily.
Chinese fans love them so much, both regard of chinese market. So i think they will be paired up soon.

Shipping is very hard and request much patient. As long as, she has not commited with Nong yet. I still hope even though 1% =)))
thanks for translating her interview @WIWANDA I can update her relationship thank to you.
One more time, thank you so much ^^^

Ocean Deep

sarNie Egg
There is a saying “no love no hate”. Maybe they both need someone to help them unveil their deep down true feeling and overcome the barriers. I think the main barrier is their pride, it is especially important for man than woman.

BTW, I found her mom has very good PR skills. She looks very pleasant and warm which make people feel very comfortable. What you guys called here the “ugly boy”, his mom looks “unpleasant”, it is just my very subjective personal impression, no offence!

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
Why she gotta be so cruel?!?! Son mustve really got on her bad side or something..... BUT..... what if there is a side of Son that we never knew of, and Vill knows everything! Oh..... the wonders of the the human world. Now.... this is why I went back to the 70s-90s movie in Hong Kong and Taiwan these past days, and decided to ditch Vill for a while. Anyways, "BABY BOO" needs to earn her status back in order to be my avatar again since shes been disappointing me these past months, acting and personal wise. Hahaha
Ooh, what did you watch? I like Chow Yun Fat movies. Have you watched The Greed of Man done by tvb?

SonVill is one of those ships that make you sadder, lose hope the more you obsess. I'm still aboard this ship but I'm glad that I'm currently obsessing MarioMint more (Two Spirits' Love). Otherwise the recent info revealed by WIWANDA (thank you), would've made me super sad.

I hope whatever barrier, problems between SonVill will be resolved some day. It's always sad when good friends fall out.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
One of the most exciting, but frightening, barriers a friendship faces is when one person falls in love with their best friend of the opposite sex.

If they kept their relationship, they would be the happiest people. But if their friendship were broken, they would lose each other forever.

Last edited:

WIWANDA

sarNie Hatchling
@buroguhonyaku
I saw Mario in person once. He looks the same as seen on TV but he's not tall as much as I thought.
Mario is dating with Janji and Mint is dating with Pupaa in case you'd like to know. Hehe..

The actresses who're now single as far as I know are Mew, Diana and Preem.

Diana will play a new drama with Son next month. She's younger than Son 6-7 years. Son said in his interview 3-4 months ago that if he can choose he'd like to have girlfriend 5-7 years younger than him. He said he likes sweet-looking girl. Besides Vill, I'm ok if that girl is Diana or Mew. Kekeke... I also like these two.

IMG_1428.JPG

BTW, Nong played a new drama with Mew and Pope. I'll try to watch him played. I'll do it for Vill (sigh..)

Last edited:

WIWANDA

sarNie Hatchling
@Villgarden
In ask.fm some fans asked her "P'Vill, if your mother doesn't like your boyfriend, will you break up with him?
She answered No, I'll talk to my mom and try to make her understand. :facepalm:

Looks like Khun Mae can't stop her too.

Last edited:

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
@Villgarden
In ask.fm some fans asked her "P'Vill, if your mother doesn't like your boyfriend, will you break up with him?
She answered No, I'll talk to my
mom and try to make her understand. :facepalm:

Looks like Khun Mae can't stop her too.
Actually, every girl will answer strongly when someone asks her like that. Do you have other answer?
But i still believe she doesn't love him :p

WIWANDA

sarNie Hatchling
@Villgarden

Fans: P'Vill, Is P'Son a warm person?
V: He is fire. :risas3:

Fans: If 2 guys came into your life, one is so charming and talkative another is a nice guy, a real gentleman. Who do you choose?
V: I wish I could choose the second guy. In fact, I always chose the first guy.:fighting3:

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
@Villgarden

Fans: P'Vill, Is P'Son a warm person?
V: He is fire. :risas3:

Fans: If 2 guys came into your life, one is so charming and talkative another is a nice guy, a real gentleman. Who do you choose?
V: I wish I could choose the second guy. In fact, I always chose the first guy.:fighting3:
OMG, that's ridiculous =))))
Nong is not charming, he is so rude with his stupid joke =))
And she said Son was not handsome =)))

She chose the first guy and they would be a circus LOL
BTW she said "in fact", i think just because that guy won't choose her, he will choose more sexy girl LOL

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Ooh, what did you watch? I like Chow Yun Fat movies. Have you watched The Greed of Man done by tvb?

SonVill is one of those ships that make you sadder, lose hope the more you obsess. I'm still aboard this ship but I'm glad that I'm currently obsessing MarioMint more (Two Spirits' Love). Otherwise the recent info revealed by WIWANDA (thank you), would've made me super sad.

I hope whatever barrier, problems between SonVill will be resolved some day. It's always sad when good friends fall out.
I've been obsessed with Brigitte Lin lately, so I marathoned her films on YouTube. Lol. As you can see, she's my current avatar (from Swordsman II) . Hahahahaha....

If Vill can't see through Nong, then I guess she'll just have to taste the medicine. Seems like the first medicine with Mark didn't stun her yet...... :/ Sorry not sorry.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
I've been obsessed with Brigitte Lin lately, so I marathoned her films on YouTube. Lol. As you can see, she's my current avatar (from Swordsman II) . Hahahahaha....

If Vill can't see through Nong, then I guess she'll just have to taste the medicine. Seems like the first medicine with Mark didn't stun her yet...... :/ Sorry not sorry.
I think she has much experience in love, but you still say she needs medicine LOL

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I think she has much experience in love, but you still say she needs medicine LOL
All of her love stories in real life have been so bitter, and because of that, I thought she would've already got tired of the bitter taste of love medicine. But.... NOPE! She wants to eat another bitter medicine (Nong), so let her be. Not being mean, but this time, I just hope Nong's medicine will stun her so great, that she will forget about falling in love...... Okay, nevermind, thats too evil of me...... lol..... However, it can be beneficial since she always have problems when it comes to choosing her partner. I guess out of all the man she dated (that I knew of) that I guess can be acceptable is Tono. BUT, to be frank, I didn't even know she dated Tono until the recent posts that you guys posted previously in this thread. lol. I thought their dating was just rumors. HA! Jokes on me!

WIWANDA

sarNie Hatchling
She said in ask.fm 3 years ago that she had 5 boyfriends.

Her first bf in high school is a tomboy. I guess that's why she said Son's not handsome at that time. Hahaha.

She never accepted that she dated Tono. But when Tono dated Tangmo she admitted to her fans in ask.fm that she used to date him a long time ago.

Last edited:

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling

Bridgitte Lin is gorgeous. I love it when she does cross-dressing characters.

@WIWANDA You're lucky that you saw Mario in real life! Was he handsome haha? I know that MarioMint are dating others but they seem like good friends so it makes me happy. SonVill on the other hand have this... odd relationship. It's like, they're all friendly in Laos and I get all excited and then, sike! They're awkward again.

Last edited:

Her first bf in high school is a tomboy. I guess that's why she said Son's not handsome at that time. Hahaha.

She never accepted that she dated Tono. But when Tono dated Tangmo she admitted to her fans in ask.fm that she used to date him a long time ago.
"Tomboy" is a girl so she kissed a girl and she liked it. :risas3::risas3:
She should say I had 4 boyfriends and 1 Tom.
This thread just got so interesting. :nut:

Last edited:

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile

She used to fall in love with a girl so explain why She insisted on nong. Yes, she knew he is the ugly guy but she still stay with him just because of that :naughty2: