[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Finally got around to watching this. I liked the concept but never watched Num and Ann's version completely, and I thought it was a bit boring waiting for Rachawadee to slowly discover her past life.

I have mixed reaction to this version, but overall I really like this version, much of this feeling has to do with the casting.

I agree that Son made the perfect Tan Chai. I think Tan Chai was a bit too aggressive in some scenes. But overall, what a charming, devoted man! I would be just like Rachawadee, waiting for him forever and once I meet him as a ghost I would still love only him 555
Rachawadee was very adorable. It was so sad how much she suffered because of Ying Thae's wrath. Ying Thae is capable of love and yet she let her pride consume everything good about her to the point that she killed innocent people. Bee performed her in a very dignified way.
I'm glad Toomtam was cast as Jirayuth. His crying is so sad and makes me want to hug him.

I'm obsessed with the ost, both the remade Tae Pang Korn and the new Lao Mankaew. Very romantic.

vina

sarNie Egg
I finally finished reading this thread today. I have checked this out to see if this lakorn is worthy of my time. I see a lot of positive feedbacks so I will give this one a try. Btw, I think it's interesting that the guys here had some entertaining discussions about Vill x Toomtam/ Vill x Son and the attitude of her ex bf towards her. Now, she is dating Jes who was her co-actor in another drama, I hope she is happy with him because I really like her so much as an actress after watching her in Leh Nangfah and Sood Sai Pan.

Anyhow, I hope I will enjoy this lakorn so much. I am a sucker for soulmates/destiny themed dramas.