[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
We go off topic everywhere whether it's talking about other stars or personal conversation. I know we all do it.

I think Toomtam would fit here too but because of my greed, I'm glad it is Son. VillSon needs a reunion before he decides to leave One hd. Toomtam has more and better chance to reunite with Vill.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
This is a pretty sweet story, so I guess, on the bright side, I'll see SonVill yearn for one another. Hahah. It would be awesome if they take their acting to a whole new level like we can see the pain, yearning, and passion from their eyes in a very subtle, sweet, and gentle way versus slap kiss.

Reactions: D~D

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
^It's okay. :crush: We welcome everyone with their thoughts, insights, and opinions, whether they're directly related or unrelated to this lakorn and/or SonVill. B) I go off topic all the time. :blush: :lol:

I think Mo would have been a pretty good candidate, too. However, I would choose Son over Toomtam, still. I feel as though Son has that charisma to be a prince. Hahah. Likewise for A Love To Kill, how I thought New was perfect to be the lead and not Toomtam. Even though Toomtam is the better actor compared to Son, no doubt, but overall charm and charisma for the role, personally, I would say, Son matches to be the pra'ake in here more. I adore Sean, you guys know that, but even then, I don't think he matches to be Monthai in Ngao Asoke, but hey, that's just me. :bhehe:
Son has that crisp and clean cut look of a prince. Plus, he's very prim and proper. I think Toomtam is equally as good of a candidate though because he possesses the charm and personality of a prince. He can be very sweet and endearing in a humble, down to earth and selfless way. Son looks the part but I think he comes off as cold or distant. He portrays more of that "untouchable" and "high and mighty" type of prince (not in a prideful or arrogant sense, but in a picture perfect and mysterious/closed off/hard to reach type of way). Toomtam is like the ideal prince, what every girl would envision their prince being. Loving, caring and sweet. Son is the type of prince who wouldn't talk or show much of what he's feeling but he has that standard look of a prince. Tall, fit body and masculine features. Both are good in their own ways, depending on the storyline. I think Num came off sort of distant in the recent version too. But then again, it could've just been his lack of chemistry with Anne. :coverlaf:

Son was actually originally cast as Prince Luang Thep in KNK with Mo and Pinky, but somehow later got switched to Toomtam. Now he gets to play a prince with Vill. Haha. Everything worked out for the best! Toomtam and Mo revealed their amazing and perfectly compatible chemistry in KNK and Son now gets to play a prince with his most compatible costar as well. :D Both Toomtam and Son's first prince roles were with their respective koo jins. ^_^

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
This is a pretty sweet story, so I guess, on the bright side, I'll see SonVill yearn for one another. Hahah. It would be awesome if they take their acting to a whole new level like we can see the pain, yearning, and passion from their eyes in a very subtle, sweet, and gentle way versus slap kiss.
Lol the yearning, so painful for us SonVill shipper. I just need Son to have fan, mai yaak kit pai eun! Pen leuh mai pen?! Eek someone slap me lol.

D~D

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:

After you gave me the "spoiler" tag that I asked of, I couldn't helped my-self and watch a little bit of Ann and Num version and I actually really like it. Although it was very slow ??? 

True like you said, if Son and Vill takes their acting to a whole Level would be SUPER AWESOME !!!!!
I totally want more of the (Bold RED highlights). I feel that Ann and Num didn't really deliver that. :no:

I don't know but  "Luerd Kattiya" (2003) with Aom and Tik  and " Suparburoot Jutathep" - Pope and Mew really touch me, Those two lakorn  are the one that made me  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:.  They were SPECTACULAR !!!!! :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :dude:  :dude:  :dude:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:

In this lakorn, both Character meet in 3 lifetime and two were not successful but the third is....ummmmm i feel like perhaps the Producer and director are trying to bring Son and Vill together to reconnect their feeling again. (Son & Vill 3rd lakorn )Lol !!!!!!!! that is - if Vill is still not seeing Nong(Boy younger brother) if i'm not wrong.:scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I want them in an original storyline too but that'll be somewhat hard since OneHD/Exact is going remake fully loaded right now. If they're not remaking then they're making thai version of American tv shows. They do have a few original storylines or lakorns that hasn't been made in 15-20+ years but those are sooooo nam nao that I wouldn't want them in there either. No win situation. :weep:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, One HD is all about ratings right now so they want to secure their ratings with famous remakes, raeng lakorns, of koojins. There is no winning here. Plus, I'm sure Push and Sean get first dibs on the lakorn remakes. Lol

SonVill were a kookwan almost 8 years ago. So it's only right Exact reunites them again. Too bad Exact wasn't into koojins at that time or else they would have 5 lakorns together by now but you know, I'm happy with the way they are right now. It makes the reunion sooooo much more special. Lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Confirmed. Son and Vill will be reunited in here.

From KCL:  
@ ที่สุดก็ได้ลงตัวแล้วสำหรับ พระ-นาง ที่จะมาเล่นละครเรื่อง แต่ปางก่อน โดยบท “หม่อมเจ้ารังสิธร และหม่อมหลวงจิราคม” นั่นก็คือ “สน” ยุกต์งานนี้รับประกันความฟินได้เลย
@ด้านบทเจ้านางม่านแก้ว ราชาวดี และอันตรา ตกมาอยู่ที่สาว “วิว” วรรณรท ที่ต้องรับไปเต็มสามบทบาท เพิ่มสีสันด้วย “เจษ” เจษฏ์พิพัฒน์ “เฌอเบลล์” ลัลณ์ลิน และอีกมากมาย

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Happy to see Son and Vill reunite. Haven't watched either version, so I guess I'll just have to see how this one goes.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay! Loving the cast. Charbelle shines so much more playing rai or supporting.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
How's Charebelle's acting now? I used to adore her but her acting got too stiff for me to like her anymore lol. Jes is good though

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Is Charebelle going to play the nang'rai? And Jes, the guy who liked the nang'ake in the second lifetime?

Wow! Good cast already. Man, Son will be surrounded by two very gorgeous girls. Hehe.

2016 is AWESOME!!!! So far.

Hopefully, they air this when I'm over there this year.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yessss! I still remember the fan music video that I can't find at the moment that someone made of Jes and Vill and now they get to star together.