[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
is the time period gonna be different in this version compared to Anne/Num's version? Because Bee's outfit in the pictures looks like it's from a later time period or am I just not understanding the clothing from that period?

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
is the time period gonna be different in this version compared to Anne/Num's version? Because Bee's outfit in the pictures looks like it's from a later time period or am I just not understanding the clothing from that period?
Not, It's the same time period. This is fitting so yet I don't get it either. lol

Last edited:

D~D

sarNie Adult
I saw a video of Son with an kazz award just a day or 2 ago. What kind award did he win?

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Okay wait! So in this lakorn, there's Vill, Son, AND Toomtam??? Where have I been? But who's the p'ek though? I think that's a very important question to ask now.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Heheh Yes! A Love Triangle with Toomtam, Vill and ghost Son.

Click and check for more information https://www.sharerice.com/index.php?title=Tae_Pang_Korn_2016
Thank you for the link of the summary of the drama. It's quite sad though. How can Son and Vill be the main couple if Son's character is a ghost :lol: Well I hope the drama will give a good reason for their relationship. I will watch this when it airs. Thank you for being so nice to answered all my questions :D

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Thank you for the link of the summary of the drama. It's quite sad though. How can Son and Vill be the main couple if Son's character is a ghost :lol: Well I hope the drama will give a good reason for their relationship. I will watch this when it airs. Thank you for being so nice to answered all my questions :D
Welcome! This drama is involve three life times. Wait and see Toomtam will become Son's father and Charebelle's his mom

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Welcome! This drama is involve three life times. Wait and see Toomtam will become Son's father and Charebelle's his mom
OMG what??!! :lol: Okay thanks for the info. I'm always excited for more Vill and I adore both Son and Toom so all three of them together in one drama is definitely a must watch. I feel like it's been ages since I've seen a Vill's drama so I hope this one will be good.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
OMG what??!! :lol: Okay thanks for the info. I'm always excited for more Vill and I adore both Son and Toom so all three of them together in one drama is definitely a must watch. I feel like it's been ages since I've seen a Vill's drama so I hope this one will be good.
Yah this is third time remaking it. I've watched the latest version so I know it haha I felt you how we haven't see Vill for so long now. Her lakorns are getting push back as always like OneHD only seen her. Some of her lakorns were filmed since 2014 and yet they have not air.

D~D

sarNie Adult
According to a Chinese news brief, it seems to be something like . . . man of style of the year. Still, I may be wrong.
its ok, it better then nothing. Thank you!:)
I can understand why Son got it. He sure got style. :p