[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

I'm not even into Thai period lakorns and such but I was so addicted to Ann T. and Num's version of this lakorn. It is very difficult for me to watch any of Anne T., Aom P., Num S., or even Tik J.'s lakorns that are remade. Anne T. and Aom P. are the type of actresses that can nail every role they're to play (even though I am not the biggest fan of some of their lakorns). I hope this lakorn will be as good as Ann and Num's version.
Wait..this isn't that yellow house, is it? Because I can name so many lakorns filmed that house. Lol.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Hahah Yah he looked kind of weird with that hat 55555 it doesn't need to go to trash can, I will happily take it. :rolleyes:
the recent picture you post of Son in the car with the hat cut off in the photo, he looks fine just like that. ;)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
the recent picture you post of Son in the car with the hat cut off in the photo, he looks fine just like that. ;)
YaH I Love that pic, so handsome :love::love::love: Did he wears hat in Sao Noi? I don't remember, I'm going to rewatch!

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Why do I feel like the setting for this version is more in the 1950s-1960s rather than the older version where the setting seems to have taken place around the late 1800s to the early 1900s? It seems like so because Son is always wearing a modern suit rather than the white shirt and a silk pants (I apologize, I don't know what that attire is called, 555).

Why do I feel like the setting for this version is more in the 1950s-1960s rather than the older version where the setting seems to have taken place around the late 1800s to the early 1900s? It seems like so because Son is always wearing a modern suit rather than the white shirt and a silk pants (I apologize, I don't know what that attire is called, 555).
Yeah, if I remember correctly Khun Chai did not have a car back in the old days. Lol. He did, however, have a car towards the ending when they were reincarnated into their friends' children.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I never read the book so I don't know who's version is more accurate, this one or Anne's, but judging from P'San, he's into details, but then he could be changing things up. I don't know. We'll see.

Son is so charming. Lol Dang it! I need clips of SonVill together ALREADY!

D~D

sarNie Adult
I never read the book so I don't know who's version is more accurate, this one or Anne's, but judging from P'San, he's into details, but then he could be changing things up. I don't know. We'll see.

Son is so charming. Lol Dang it! I need clips of SonVill together ALREADY!
Charming he is. :love::love::love::love::love::love:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Hopefully we get to see more romantic love scene(so that way I can really feel Than Chai have Chak Nang Noi LOVE for one another ) b/c Ann's version was so slow. Chak Nang Noi was like so shy to the point where I'm like "hurry up women!!!!!" :risas3:
The death scene where Than Chai have Chak Nang Noi in his arm - I really hope the director and producer make me ball my eyes out.:crybaby2:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Hopefully we get to see more romantic love scene(so that way I can really feel Than Chai have Chak Nang Noi LOVE for one another ) b/c Ann's version was so slow. Chak Nang Noi was like so shy to the point where I'm like "hurry up women!!!!!" :risas3:
The death scene where Than Chai have Chak Nang Noi in his arm - I really hope the director and producer make me ball my eyes out.:crybaby2:
LOL I don't want to out though :p:risas3: