[oneHD] Wayu Tape Payut (Exact) : Tono Pakin/ Maprang Alissa

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yay!!! I totally fell in love with Maprang from Seua Chanee Gayng. So glad to see that she got nang ek role in here and also with Tono too!!!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm not an action lakorn type of person, but this one seems very interesting so I don't mind checking in.

P

PrincessKarina

Aw! I miss Tono! I love his smile. He’s a cutie. But uh not sure about the n’ek. Lol! :thumbup:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
It look like this one is already on air. I'm not sure if this a weekday lakorn or weekend even lakorn since the other lakorn that on air haven't have finish airing yet?

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I am watching this right now on Netflix and I have not left my seat! Lol The cast has great chemistry and there really is everything in this lakorn! Romance, crime, family, friendship, bad guys, history of Khon and Chinese opera! I know Tono’s always been hot but he looks so good in this! Gonna binge this in a day! I am so happy Thai lakorns are appearing on Netflix! It’s too bad Ch3 and Ch7 can’t get with the program though!

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I really really like both couples and their stories in this lakorn!! Neua and Li-in they are such a cool couple!!! I love how they fight in here! The martial arts choreography is top notch!