Opposite Sex

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
hey so i've been thinking about the opposite sex lately...lol

for guys n for gilrs, i kno there are a whole buncha conceited people out there...lol which ones have you encountered? plz share them.

what does the conceited person do that annoys you the most?

macli

sarNie Hatchling
the kinds where they think they know you and that they think you hella want them when you don't even know who they are...such awful encounter, freaks me out! One big reason I avoid mtt-ish guys, not all, some are very cool and they don't bother you.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult

for guys n for gilrs, i kno there are a whole buncha conceited people out there...lol which ones have you encountered? plz share them.

omfg.
back when i was like... 16 or 17
there was this one guy that i met at fresno new years
and stupid me i decided to give him my number
since he seemed like a "decent" guy
well... he turned out to be a friggen conceited ass guy
all he ever did was talk about himself.
it's like.. dude. when am i going to talk?
ahahaha.
but yeah... it really annoys me when a guy keeps bragging about himself.
bragging about his education.. his parents.. family... CAR! omg
and i don't care about your car.. shiet. i know nothing about cars.
telling me about turbo this and all that crap.
and telling me about his ex gfs and why they are not together anymore
and how some girls are trying to get with him.. but he doesn't like them..
dude. i'm falling asleep.
ahahah
gosh. i'm so mean huh?
wait.
more more thing... do NOT tell a girl about your ex gfs
especially if you are trying to get with her..
it's a real turn off

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid

guys who brags about themselves, how good they are at something.. annoys the fawk out of me. lols

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
lol..iono, but i like my girls where they kinda have a kind of good lookin clothes when they go out and not just sumthin u thro on at home...lol iono, but tomboy-ish ones look weird to me..

n i hate it when the girls dress like complete slu*s where they look like they wanna get banged by a gang banger..lol altho some of them may be very nice n a kool person inside, when they dress like that it's kinda degradin a bit for them...they just makin themselves look bad...

but ne ways..i hate it when the girl just thinks she's too good for u...like a bitchy kinda girl..jus the way they look at u n if she gives u the bitchy eyes then i jus hate it...

*excuse my language*

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i hate guys who try to like make every people know them by being an ass and check out girls butt n r dumb shit...

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
believe it or not EVERYONE is conceited in their own ways.......u might not think u are but u are!.....hehe......

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
believe it or not EVERYONE is conceited in their own ways.......u might not think u are but u are!.....hehe......

that's true lidolynn.

i have to admit, i am conceited in my own ways but unlike some other people..

they are super conceited! :lol: sometimes people just need to Chill. hehe

cecilia

Staff member
lol. i've tried not to be conceited but i think some guys might take me the wrong way too.
i guess, being too independent with my life make me the way i am, i'm an open mind person but sometime, i can't handle it with ppl who brag too much about themselves.

SuabCoobThoj

sarNie Egg
The kinds of people that annoys me the most in life, are:

1) fake people (meaning they're always trying to impress me or others, but the way they act is too Fake!)
2) lazy people
3) disrespectful people (especially those who still does something even though they knew it is disrespectful)
4) stingy people
5) inconsiderate people (never consider others' feelings or opinions)
6) people taking adavantage of others (WARNING: If I see it, I will not stand by and watch!!!)
7) thieves (I don't know why some would lower themselves this low. A dude at my school saw me drop a couple of dollars and secretly put it in his pocket, which I don't mind because it's nothing big, but that's too degrading on ones' reputationl)
8) big-mouth people (people who spreads rumors about others, especially over personal issues)
9) conceited people
10) irresponsible people
11) people who doesn't think for themselves (I feel sorry for these people, that it sometimes makes me mad)
12) people who will do anything to get what they want
13) people who always want their way (those who thinks they know it all and tries to lecture others, discarding others' opinions or decisions)

My list could probably go on forever, but this is all I can think of now and are the things I look into most. :lol: I understand no one is perfect, but if we can strive to better ourselves, maybe we can lessen all these dramas in our lives.

Quarter

Tell me about it.
think they're all that. PSH nigga I LOOK BETTER THAN YOU. shut up already. lord. but in reality, when they think they're better than me and go flashy all over me, i give them a friendly smile because they're blind. :) . but if they are better than me, i still smile.

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
wells iono but i think most rich people r so cxonceited...dont u guys think so...i mean like when they get rich they dont really care about others...just the fact that they r higher in rank...and it's only some rich people i didnt say all so like yea

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
wells iono but i think most rich people r so cxonceited...dont u guys think so...i mean like when they get rich they dont really care about others...just the fact that they r higher in rank...and it's only some rich people i didnt say all so like yea
i kno man! shit rich kids these days jus spend money like nothin n expect everyone else to pay for stuff jus like they do n shit...

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
hhah wells yea sorry to get everyone off topic but back to the topic...
i hate it when guys treat girls badly...like seriously...u know like guys beating up the girl for no reason...and all that stuff...i hate that so much...it's like guys dont appreciate u womens at all...when we r the one who brought them in this world...but like yea...and i'm not saying all guys r like this but alot of guys do beat their girls...
i mean sometimes the women is the one in control and stuff...and i hate the weakling guys who can not stand up for themselves just cause they love that girl so much...even if u love her u should not let her take control over u...have some confidence man...i mean i would not stay with someone who controls my life...there r better people out there...the world is like a huge ocean with so many fishes in there...u could just find a better onesomeone who will not treat u badly and wont control ur life...
wells yea i wrote alot..iono if anyone understood wat i said..i kinda jumped around a lot hahahah but yea...just wanted to get that out...