Over-rated & Under-rated lakorn

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
My opinion... Sai Luerd Haeng Ruk was rated just right. If it didn't have that unnecessarily plot and "R" scene organized by her grandfather, that movie would have been so, so much better. And I would have agree that is under-rated, but I think that scene ruin the whole movie. Well, atleast I don't like it and I don't see a point for him to do that to her, after all, she IS his granddaughter, whether he like it or not. And what kind of an idiot would do that to his own granddaughter? :loool: :arrg:

Mai*

sarNie Elites
My opinion... Sai Luerd Haeng Ruk was rated just right. If it didn't have that unnecessarily plot and "R" scene organized by her grandfather, that movie would have been so, so much better. And I would have agree that is under-rated, but I think that scene ruin the whole movie. Well, atleast I don't like it and I don't see a point for him to do that to her, after all, she IS his granddaughter, whether he like it or not. And what kind of an idiot would do that to his own granddaughter? :loool: :arrg:
exactly lol what idiot would do that to their grandchild? I did like it at first, Aum's acting was superb through the entire lakorn. I liked it better than her other lakorns, but it did the poorest in ratings, cause there's so many holes in the storyline itself. They tried too hard to make it dramatic that it became a bit much. Paul's character was pretty much a tag along, he didnt have real purpose in the lakorn, besides the fact he loved Aline so much he was willing to throw away everything for her, even his own responsiblities :ph34r: which is sweet, but at least make urself useful. Aum on the other hand, loved her mom soo much, the lakorn pretty evolved around that aspect, but once she gained acceptance, once she found out, there was no more focus on daughter and mother relationship, her mother showed up in probably three scenes after that.

What was bothersome was, the grandfather should be the one apologizing for the hurt and pain he caused Aum, yet she's the one trying to gain his acceptance even after he tried to kill her so many times, and he had her gang raped. Talk about stupid na'ek . This role is probably Aum's most stupid role to date. Not to mention she was heartless, considering how much Paul loved her, she didnt seem to care all that much about the guy.

If any lakorn was underrated I think Pin Mook, cause although it gained ratings, it didnt get the attention it deserved.

vina_lek

Yeah. That whole 'r' scene was really a bit too much there. It wasn't shown, but gee...way too much. :angry:

Vic*Town

sarNie Egg
ruk guen pid kad kurn (kob/mos)

durn dued (kob/vee)

kol ruk game payabut (kob/chakrit)

luong gnao jun (kob/stephan)...the theme song was nice, but yeah..blah blah..nice job for new coming stephan though

omg ruk (anne/ken) WACKO!!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

some of aum's gay lakorns...never made sense!!! nang sao jin jai kup nai sin dee was ..... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

LORD!!! there's a whole bunch more..but i'll come back..i just happened to notice that ch7...do over rate their lakorns or whatever more..but i careless becuase not all their lakrons are good..some are hella boring!!!!

and this year for some gay reason, pancake was so overrated too...OMG@@@@!!!!! i was thinking the new coming actress should have been numfom patcharin!!!! :blush:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah. That whole 'r' scene was really a bit too much there. It wasn't shown, but gee...way too much. :angry:
Yep agree with you too, is crazy to have that "r" storyline there... whatever for, what is the stupid director trying to pulled or what is he/she trying to proof with that storyline/scene anyway. And good thing that they didn't show the real "r" scene, if they did, I would say that is the worst Thai Lakorn movie ever. :arrg:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
exactly lol what idiot would do that to their grandchild? I did like it at first, Aum's acting was superb through the entire lakorn. I liked it better than her other lakorns, but it did the poorest in ratings, cause there's so many holes in the storyline itself. They tried too hard to make it dramatic that it became a bit much. Paul's character was pretty much a tag along, he didnt have real purpose in the lakorn, besides the fact he loved Aline so much he was willing to throw away everything for her, even his own responsiblities :ph34r: which is sweet, but at least make urself useful. Aum on the other hand, loved her mom soo much, the lakorn pretty evolved around that aspect, but once she gained acceptance, once she found out, there was no more focus on daughter and mother relationship, her mother showed up in probably three scenes after that.

What was bothersome was, the grandfather should be the one apologizing for the hurt and pain he caused Aum, yet she's the one trying to gain his acceptance even after he tried to kill her so many times, and he had her gang raped. Talk about stupid na'ek . This role is probably Aum's most stupid role to date. Not to mention she was heartless, considering how much Paul loved her, she didnt seem to care all that much about the guy.

If any lakorn was underrated I think Pin Mook, cause although it gained ratings, it didnt get the attention it deserved.
YES, you said it all, totally agree with you. Now that I think more about it and about the storylines, I think that lakorn is stupid, just Aum's acting make it worthwhile to watch. Even thought I fastforward most of the scene. :D hahahahaha :yahoo:
Just glad someone agree with me in here about this lakorn. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
I will say for ratings from the lakorns I have watched.
Underrated - Ka Badin which is James Ma's 2nd lakorn was under rated in ratings. It was a period drama with history and love story. Fans loved it, it was popular on pantip but it did not get good ratings.
Overrated - Rising Sun 1&2, TNNKK. Lol it became popular, got good ratings, won awards only cos of koo jins. It had less scenes between Pra Nangs, storyline was poor, expected more sweet scenes but after watching it, I felt I wasted my time.
Anne and Tik's Yah Leum Chan was also overrated, expected better from them

Sometimes Idk what Thai people want. They make stupid lakorns get highest ratings and some good lakorns dont even get what they deserve.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I watched the younger generation. Older ones look like heavy drama. But after that, I asked myself what was I thinking. Torturing myself with those unfortunate lit souls? I'm afraid to watch it again.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
As much as I love Punya Chon Kon
Krua,it was pretty over-rated but it was Ann's first lakorn.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Piang Chai Kon Nee - Overrated I will give it to Anne for giving us lots of fan service with Kimja's kisses but the lakorn was a MESS. I expected more from Mor and Nuth, both stupid heads. I wished there was someone talking to them and help clear their heads. So dumb. Hate people with too much pride. Ending was rushed, BUT we did get to see those cute little clips.

Kleun Cheewit - Overrated
I like this lakorn more than PCKN, but the beginning was dragging and boring then after the rape scene it was also dragging too much. I wish Jee was stronger through out the whole lakorn, she was feisty and a diva, I loved it! But then she just became too weak, I still liked her, but she didn't really stand up for herself anymore. Too many characters in here tbh and too many repetitive scenes. Plus Mark should've gotten torture more.