Pairings you want to see

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awww I hope they pair too. Yaya also said she wants to work with him
AnnTfan said:
James Ma and Yaya!they're so cute off screen already, sure they can make a good lakorn!

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
KimRio would be good too step... Hahaha.. After watching TSL I want so much oh pair up with our kimmy.. He look more gentleman now. It would be such a good combination. What would you want. If me.. I want to see in romcom

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol no I wish Vill becomes freelance cos Excat is not promoting her.
Vill and Mario has a movie Take Me Home. Its a horror movie
Hana_pichy said:
Vill will become freelance...??.. And have a movie with Mario??.. Seriously

Step

Mrs James Ma
KimRio good name :dance1:  :dance1: I started shipping them off screen even before TSL script came.
Me too I want them in a good romcom  :highfive: I'm not worried about Mario's baby face cos when Kim looks good with JMa, Mario too will be good lol
Hana_pichy said:
KimRio would be good too step... Hahaha.. After watching TSL I want so much oh pair up with our kimmy.. He look more gentleman now. It would be such a good combination. What would you want. If me.. I want to see in romcom

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here my list who I want to see pair up.

I know that Mew will never get to pair up with anyone of these actor since she not a prime time n'ke. But I still hope one day. I'm not a fan of Mark at all but Mew and Mark look cutie.

Also I want to see Cheer with Push and Nadech. 

Also I want to see Esther and Mario. They were so cutie in their CF and they were cutie in "Madam Dun" but never got pair up. 

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Step said:
Lol no I wish Vill becomes freelance cos Excat is not promoting her.
Vill and Mario has a movie Take Me Home. Its a horror movie

This is just my opined, don't hate on me.  :hide:  

I won't said Excat isn't promoting Vill. They do. If ya were with Vill since she star in the entertainment she was the "it" for Exact. They promoted her like they don't have any other actresses beside her. She got lakorn from left to right every year round. Around that time there were also Best, Grand, Fang, Aim, Egg...ect  but they only got one lakorn as n'ke after that they drop to be either n'rai or supporter role. They never got to play n'ke  again.  That why fans of other actresses were mad at Vill always getting lakorn. I too was mad what Vill always get lakorn always seeing her face every where but Fang or Grand or Best never got to play n'ke again. I stop being mad at why Vill always get lakorn a long time ago. Its not her but its the company and boss was at fault because they favor her I stared to accept that.  Over the year I still to be okay with Vill. Vill was lucky that Exact favor her more. To this day I still think Vill is still promoted by Exact. Vill is Exact brand, logo for them like Bee, Pim, and Aom once was for Exact. Vill still continually get lakorn to this day so I don't think Exact isn't promoted her. Even if her lakorn is not on air at the moment ya know she have lakorn line up for her still even next year she already have lakorn line up for 2016.    

Sorry this is a bit of topic but just have to comment on this if some of ya are new fans of Vill and thank that Exact isn't promoted her enough like right now. Ya just have to be patient for her lakorn to air. Would you want to see a rush lakorn from her or a good one that isn't rush. I would rather they take their time to film her lakorn than rush it.   

Step

Mrs James Ma
I agree with you :yes: Vill was promoted by Exact like you said before but now I think they dont care about her. Thanks for your post :)
dancy said:

This is just my opined, don't hate on me.  :hide:  

I won't said Excat isn't promoting Vill. They do. If ya were with Vill since she star in the entertainment she was the "it" for Exact. They promoted her like they don't have any other actresses beside her. She got lakorn from left to right every year round. Around that time there were also Best, Grand, Fang, Aim, Egg...ect  but they only got one lakorn as n'ke after that they drop to be either n'rai or supporter role. They never got to play n'ke  again.  That why fans of other actresses were mad at Vill always getting lakorn. I too was mad what Vill always get lakorn always seeing her face every where but Fang or Grand or Best never got to play n'ke again. I stop being mad at why Vill always get lakorn a long time ago. Its not her but its the company and boss was at fault because they favor her I stared to accept that.  Over the year I still to be okay with Vill. Vill was lucky that Exact favor her more. To this day I still think Vill is still promoted by Exact. Vill is Exact brand, logo for them like Bee, Pim, and Aom once was for Exact. Vill still continually get lakorn to this day so I don't think Exact isn't promoted her. Even if her lakorn is not on air at the moment ya know she have lakorn line up for her still even next year she already have lakorn line up for 2016.    

Sorry this is a bit of topic but just have to comment on this if some of ya are new fans of Vill and thank that Exact isn't promoted her enough like right now. Ya just have to be patient for her lakorn to air. Would you want to see a rush lakorn from her or a good one that isn't rush. I would rather they take their time to film her lakorn than rush it.