​
 ​
 ​
Na and Vill will be an interesting pair also
 ​
 ​

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Vill and Nadech, I never thought that they would look really good together wow thank you for pics

MoonChild said:

​
 ​
 ​
 ​

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG thank you for pics. Nadech and Vill looks really good :heart: :yes:
MoonChild said:

​
 ​

I knew they look good. Nadech is handsome and Vill is sooo pretty. I hope they pair up :spin:

VILLNAN said:
Vill and Nadech, I never thought that they would look really good together wow thank you for pics

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
OMG thank you for pics. Nadech and Vill looks really good :heart: :yes:

I knew they look good. Nadech is handsome and Vill is sooo pretty. I hope they pair up :spin:

I really wanna see them in a lakorn together now!

Step

Mrs James Ma
Me too. But Nadech is always busy with Yaya and Vill is ot in ch3 so dont know if we get chance. I pray for these two :) 
VILLNAN said:
I really wanna see them in a lakorn together now!

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
After watching Hua Jai Rua Puang, I would love to see Gypsy and Singto pair up again and hopefully as the main leads! I would also like to see Ken P. and Nychaa pair up too.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I said this before, but Min and Tik would look so cute together! I made a fan made picture of them. It's not the best, because I'm not talented, but because I can't find any picture of them together in real life, I created one.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
Me too. But Nadech is always busy with Yaya and Vill is ot in ch3 so dont know if we get chance. I pray for these two :)
It could be possible if they get paired in a movie then. :)

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
I'm so-so with mai, but still I'm okay with her to pair with Ken t first hahha.. After then Ken p can take over. Plus she is freelance right now and a rumor in new lakorn other than with tik.
Others and so long waited already: :woot: :woot:
#Ken_Mattie
#ken_kimmy
#weir_sammy
#weir_me?? Hahaha jkjk

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Man I would love to see many new pair and not same old pair! Here is one of those pairs that i'll like to see it happen...

Rome & Kim
Tik & Kim
Great & Kim
Pope & Kim
Ken P. & Kim like someone mention lol!

And of course this is one of my dream pair! 
Nadech and Mai Davika

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
For me, it's easy ! I want :  :wub:

Another lakorn with :

Kimmy ❤ Nadech
Kimmy ❤ Boy
Kimmy ❤ James Ma
Kimmy ❤ Ananda
Vill ❤ Toomtam
Vill ❤ Push Puttichai

& I want lakorn with :  :wub:
Kimmy ❤ Ken. P
Kimmy ❤ Ken. T
Kimmy ❤ Mario
Kimmy ❤ Grate
Kimmy ❤ Toomtam
Kimmy ❤ Push Puttichai
Kimmy ❤ Son
Vill ❤ Nadech
Mai ❤ Nadech

saki

sarNie Adult
Sean/Kim
Sean/Preem or Sean/Namtarn (these two gals can act, and they aren't part of any koojins yet)
Nadech/Mint C (It just occurred to me that they haven't paired up yet. I don't like Yaya/Boy though he looks too mature for her.)
Nadech/Vill (Can this happen? She's in OneHD??!! They look great together though)
New Chaiyapol/Yaya (I just thought of this now but why not? Both look same age maybe Yaya looks younger and he's tall from the looks of the ALTK teaser his acting seems fine)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Namtarn's koo jin is Ken P. They are called as Buckteeth couple :)
saki said:
Sean/Kim
Sean/Preem or Sean/Namtarn (these two gals can act, and they aren't part of any koojins yet)
Nadech/Mint C (It just occurred to me that they haven't paired up yet. I don't like Yaya/Boy though he looks too mature for her.)
Nadech/Vill (Can this happen? She's in OneHD??!! They look great together though)
New Chaiyapol/Yaya (I just thought of this now but why not? Both look same age maybe Yaya looks younger and he's tall from the looks of the ALTK teaser his acting seems fine)