Pairings you want to see

P

PrincessKarina

Gao is a cutie. I will check it out first, just for Great. He has always been my fav. but I don't always watch his lakorns because they're never interesting to me.

True. We'll pray it's Taew or someone as good. I'm just happy Pope has gotten his well deserve recognition. The best thing is that he remains humble.
I agree with you and @SuzieJ about Pope and Grate and JMA! These three should pair with Taew before Toey. I’m going to scream if Toey gets a chance before the other a-listers! Lol. I like Pope because his recognition may come later than most but he’s such a humble and down to earth guy. ;)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
@x0unerthanlater @PrincessKarina Pope acts exactly the same way he did before he blew up. He’s very humble and cute. It’s funny because before I actually started really getting into the Thai ET industry, my favorite from the current generation was Great. Funnily enough I found out that he was close friends with James Ji and Pope who I also really liked. I was happy to know all of my favorite actors were friends with one another.

P

PrincessKarina

@x0unerthanlater @PrincessKarina Pope acts exactly the same way he did before he blew up. He’s very humble and cute. It’s funny because before I actually started really getting into the Thai ET industry, my favorite from the current generation was Great. Funnily enough I found out that he was close friends with James Ji and Pope who I also really liked. I was happy to know all of my favorite actors were friends with one another.
Lol Pope is not hot stuff to me but he’s maturely handsome. Lol. He just looks like such a nice gentleman you know? I think he’s an ok actor before but now he’s even better. I’m so glad he is getting the fame he deserves. I hope Grate and JMA also pop out of nowhere again and rise. These two also deserves the fame! ;)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I loved Pope since SameeTreeTra. He and Ploy had amazing chemistry. After that, I became a PopeMew fanatic because of the Khun Chai series. (Wasn't that fond of their other lakorn) I like Pope and Great's (& Boy's) frienship. They are hilarious. (Throw in Punjan, and they are unstoppable) Honestly, they have a pretty big group but not everyone is close to everyone.

Lol Pope is not hot stuff to me but he’s maturely handsome. Lol. He just looks like such a nice gentleman you know? I think he’s an ok actor before but now he’s even better. I’m so glad he is getting the fame he deserves. I hope Grate and JMA also pop out of nowhere again and rise. These two also deserves the fame! ;)
Pope is hot stuff for me since he's closer to my age range, 5555
JMa & Toey gen. is a tad young for me (just a tad) 5555

P

PrincessKarina

I loved Pope since SameeTreeTra. He and Ploy had amazing chemistry. After that, I became a PopeMew fanatic because of the Khun Chai series. (Wasn't that fond of their other lakorn) I like Pope and Great's (& Boy's) frienship. They are hilarious. (Throw in Punjan, and they are unstoppable) Honestly, they have a pretty big group but not everyone is close to everyone.

Oh I see! Lol to me hot stuff is like the Korean actor from MLFTS. Lol. Truthfully I don’t find too many Thai guys hot stuff. I love Ken T but he’s old enough to be my dad but he’s aging gracefully though. I like to say JJ and JMA are cute. Grate and Pope are handsome though. ;)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Most of my faves are all wayyyy older than me lol Pope is 17 years older than me! I’m still a teen for one more year hehe then I’m turning 20!

x0unerthanlater

Oh I see! Lol to me hot stuff is like the Korean actor from MLFTS. Lol. Truthfully I don’t find too many Thai guys hot stuff. I love Ken T but he’s old enough to be my dad but he’s aging gracefully though. I like to say JJ and JMA are cute. Grate and Pope are handsome though. ;)
I have a few Thai faves. Gotta love my tall, dark and handsome men. (Pale skin is okay too, don't get me wrong)
I have some k-actors/idols that I like too. (Mostly idols that are acting) Those oppas really know how to make us crazy. 5555
I also like some Chinese/Taiwanese & Japanese actors also. I watch everything, basically. :thumbup:

Most of my faves are all wayyyy older than me lol Pope is 17 years older than me! I’m still a teen for one more year hehe then I’m turning 20!
Oh lawd! Being young is great. :pancarta: **flashbacks to my youngin' years** 5555
All the older men are more appealing. They're a lot more attractive off screen too. (i.e. our faves Pope & Great)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I have a few Thai faves. Gotta love my tall, dark and handsome men. (Pale skin is okay too, don't get me wrong)
I have some k-actors/idols that I like too. (Mostly idols that are acting) Those oppas really know how to make us crazy. 5555
I also like some Chinese/Taiwanese & Japanese actors also. I watch everything, basically. :thumbup:

Oh lawd! Being young is great. :pancarta: **flashbacks to my youngin' years** 5555
All the older men are more appealing. They're a lot more attractive off screen too. (i.e. our faves Pope & Great)
I watch all types of dramas from different countries too including Pakistani dramas and Turkish dramas. Lots of hidden gems everywhere!

I like men who look more mature and manly compared to guys that look super young and feminine. Most of my faves are on the older side ( Great, Pope, Aum A, Weir, Ken T). That’s why it’s wierd that I like James Ji so much cause when I first discovered him he looked really young but I couldn’t resist his charms :risas3:

P

PrincessKarina

Lol for real! I brush her baby face off! *wink at @SuzieJ That girl is still a youngie! Lol but yes maturely handsome is Grate and Pope! ;)

P

PrincessKarina

I watch all types of dramas from different countries too including Pakistani dramas and Turkish dramas. Lots of hidden gems everywhere!

I like men who look more mature and manly compared to guys that look super young and feminine. Most of my faves are on the older side ( Great, Pope, Aum A, Weir, Ken T). That’s why it’s wierd that I like James Ji so much cause when I first discovered him he looked really young but I couldn’t resist his charms :risas3:
Darling seriously you don’t sound like a teen and you are so mature the way you write and appear. Lol. Do people say you look and sound young? Your age at least ;) you’re so smart though!

Last edited by a moderator:
P

PrincessKarina

Goodness sake sweetheart! You really watch movies. Lol I’m so envious. I don’t because I don’t even know where to go watch. And if they have English subtitles! Lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Darling seriously you don’t sound like a teen and you are so mature the way you write and appear. Lol. Do people say you look and sound young? Your age at least ;)
Thanks love ❤ and yes people around me always tell me I look like a 15 year old, especially when I have no makeup on lol it’s a blessing and a curse cause sometimes people don’t take you seriously if they think you are very young but then again I get to look youthful as I grow older lol

P

PrincessKarina

I like the tall dark and handsome too. My bf is 6’4”. Yes he’s exactly tall dark and handsome! ;) Many Thai actors are shorties to me! Lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Goodness sake sweetheart! You really watch movies. Lol I’m so envious. I don’t because I don’t even know where to go watch. And if they have English subtitles! Lol
Yup lol Watching dramas and movies is my favorite thing to do. It’s my form of procrastination :risas3: Im pretty good at finding eng subs for things I want to watch. I’m the eng sub queen lool you can always ask me for help if you need to find something

P

PrincessKarina

Thanks love ❤ and yes people around me always tell me I look like a 15 year old, especially when I have no makeup on lol it’s a blessing and a curse cause sometimes people don’t take you seriously if they think you are very young but then again I get to look youthful as I grow older lol
You sounded smart too though hun! Lol it’s good. I guesss we are what the world call aging gracefully? I get carded when I want to buy a lottery ticket. Lol. Yes it’s a curse sometimes. Take my grandpa for example he is 100 but most people guessed him to be 60. It’s a curse he said! Lol

P

PrincessKarina

Yeah I wonder why we always look younger without make ups? It’s hilarious! ;)

x0unerthanlater

I second this. I look younger than my age and ppl think I'm playin' around. I give them the stare down and watch them squirm.

I'm at the stage where I can't dress like a teen anymore, but at the same time I'm not sure how to dress "my age". It's a weird phase. So I opt for comfortable clothes. (Mostly sweaters, I love sweaters) lol

P

PrincessKarina

Yup lol Watching dramas and movies is my favorite thing to do. It’s my form of procrastination :risas3: Im pretty good at finding eng subs for things I want to watch. I’m the eng sub queen lool you can always ask me for help if you need to find something
Hey so I accidentally ran over this Turkish drama when I was listening to some Hindi music! I love SRK by the way. But dang he’s aging gracefully! He’s like older than my dad! Lol. But anyways this Turkish drama is with about Murat and Hurat? Don’t know if I spelled correctly. I want to watch that drama but I have no clue?

P

PrincessKarina

I second this. I look younger than my age and ppl think I'm playin' around. I give them the stare down and watch them squirm.

I'm at the stage where I can't dress like a teen anymore, but at the same time I'm not sure how to dress "my age". It's a weird phase. So I opt for comfortable clothes. (Mostly sweaters, I love sweaters) lol
Lol oh wow we all look young for our age. You, me and @SuzieJ I’m glad you shut them up! Growing up I was kind of sheltered you can say! But hey do what I do. I love my mini T-shirts and skinny jeans. I guess I’m tall so skinny jeans are my thing. Lol I also like to dress up when I hang out with the bf. I’m not a sweater girl though. I only like the light sweaters. I can’t do heavy material sweaters! ;)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hey so I accidentally ran over this Turkish drama when I was listening to some Hindi music! I love SRK by the way. But dang he’s aging gracefully! He’s like older than my dad! Lol. But anyways this Turkish drama is with about Murat and Hurat? Don’t know if I spelled correctly. I want to watch that drama but I have no clue?
I’ll PM you the eng subs!