Paj Ntaub ~ The Rose Cloth [2011]

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
This is a Hmong-American movie, the picture quality is improving but the acting is iffy. Their Hmonglish annoys me.

Official trailer for Toj Siab Entertainment's new film Paj Ntaub ~ The Rose Cloth. Directed by Seng Yang and starring: Steve Moua, Nancy Vang and Gideon Xiong. Copyright: 2011 Toj Siab Entertainment.

Synopsis:
A love triangle between two good friends Nraug Hli Xiong aka 'X', Tou Lee and a fictional dream girl, Nkauj Hnub Xiong. X is every woman's dream man. He's successful, intelligent and beyond gorgeous, but even with all his good fortune X is empty knowing and sensing that his life is hollow and missing an essential element. Searching for the spark to his life X turns to his dreams and there finds this fantasy girl. Their love blossoms in his subconscious and X deters from reality to find a way to make his fantasy love come to life. However, trying to change the hands of fate, changes their destiny and X is trapped between two worlds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxLtVetYz1E

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i'm sorry but the hair color has to go, if changing hair color at least make it a little more natural looking.

by the way, why is the title called Paj Ntaub? I don't see anything relating to a Paj Ntaub in the teaser.

cecilia

Staff member
^agree -- the way they speak in hmong definitely add some corniness taste to it lol -- send shivers through my spines (as in bad lol) .. other than this .. the synopsis does sounds nice -- just need some acting and yes, the hair color definitely need to be update as well.

i'm trying to figure out what does rose cloth has anything to do with it too .. i mean, the brief synopsis describe nothing related to PAJ NTAUB -- it they name it NPAU SUAV then i could understand why -- why didn't they name something corny like 'KEV HLUB' ntawm kev npau suav since he's chasing after the girl in his dream.