Paj zuab PZK should be jealous

sofarsogood

sarNie Egg
PZK is pretty but mostly to the ogs.........as for the her man he can date any girl he wants his not attractive at all........that other girl she is very pretty in photos and in person.

for what I know PZK is very jealous of some one tho.......not that girl with dao in the picture ..........
jealous of someone who is also a former miss international once oh and she can sing( hais kwvtxiaj)
PZK must had a cyber fight with her cause PZK left a rude comment once on this girls myspace.
I belive PZk was trying to prove that she can do better cause she HAIS KWVNTXIAJ during her fresno niam nkauj ntsuab
many belive that she won cause OG likes herand th ejudges are blind, but not cause of her talent.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
PZK is pretty but mostly to the ogs.........as for the her man he can date any girl he wants his not attractive at all........that other girl she is very pretty in photos and in person.

for what I know PZK is very jealous of some one tho.......not that girl with dao in the picture ..........
jealous of someone who is also a former miss international once oh and she can sing( hais kwvtxiaj)
PZK must had a cyber fight with her cause PZK left a rude comment once on this girls myspace.
I belive PZk was trying to prove that she can do better cause she HAIS KWVNTXIAJ during her fresno niam nkauj ntsuab
many belive that she won cause OG likes herand th ejudges are blind, but not cause of her talent.

What a hypocrite.. what happened to being a role model of her own speech on "Hmoob hlub Hmoob" at the Miss International pageant question..

miss_rice

sarNie Egg

hahahaha i went and watched her talent during the fresno new year and it was soooo funny because she couldn't even sing it right. through out the whole thing i was like WTF this girl needs to get off the stage! lol the only girl that I think won with her own ability is ASHILY THAO! NOW SHE IS A REAL MISS HMONG! her talent was perfect, she was confident, and when she perform she own the stage. I don't think anybody can ever compete with MISS ASHILY THAO.

sofarsogood

sarNie Egg
hahahaha i went and watched her talent during the fresno new year and it was soooo funny because she couldn't even sing it right. through out the whole thing i was like WTF this girl needs to get off the stage! lol the only girl that I think won with her own ability is ASHILY THAO! NOW SHE IS A REAL MISS HMONG! her talent was perfect, she was confident, and when she perform she own the stage. I don't think anybody can ever compete with MISS ASHILY THAO.
I too do agree to that. ....PZK her singing was bad her voice is boring and very bothersome to me.

I do agree that MISS ASHILY THAO sings really perfect.........no wonder PZK is so jealous.

kulyia

RUK
I too do agree to that. ....PZK her singing was bad her voice is boring and very bothersome to me.

I do agree that MISS ASHILY THAO sings really perfect.........no wonder PZK is so jealous.

im not picking sides. but i do like her more than PK. Ashley.. my sister in like a nyab to her. And my sis told me once that she look more mature in person.and has really deep eyelids. if you compare them, ofcourse more people would like ashley more.Because shes more of A REAL miss Hmong. She still do our Traditions!=D Both are gorgeous. but i have to hear it ear to ear in order to make a real statement in public.Or else others would point finger to me.anywais...

Hmong sib Hlub!
=]

sofarsogood

sarNie Egg
stumble upon who this girl is, I always wonder who this girl is but now I know who is the face
behind this image

Its our girl Cristine Lee taking some better images with Dao Vue
Now this is competition. Pang Zuab khab should envy this image of Cristine & dao.
They are a much better couple then PZK and Dao Vue. I don't know why Dao don't choose to date
these girls compare to Pang. Dao looks better being with Cristine or Paginia Lo

She look like the All-AmericanHmong girl

I'm gonna have to say that dao match this chicka better ..cux she looks really mature and she really knows how tuh dress herself better ..cux i heard that Pa zuab's outfit were all choosen by maiv xyooj ...that maiv teaches her how to put on make up and dress up ...that's why she look kinda like maiv..plus back in july after she won miss pagent at sac she dresses up hella gay me and mah gurls were just making fun of her ...cux she dress up like she was someone's wife....ahhahah..what i meant was like OG dress up

sofarsogood

sarNie Egg

i agree with you...i saw it on youtube..instead out live becux i could shut it up ...and ooo on myspace pzk wrote to ashley saying that since she is so good at singing then why don't she compete with miss international and see who will win ..pzk is so jealous ...ashely is a real born natural singer and real natural beauty i saw her in person with out makeup she still look so pretty...unlike pzk i'm afarid to look at her without make ..afraid that, that image would scare me for thr rest of my life...lol!!! finally i could rub it in here...(sorry for all the PZK fans..didn't mean to)...XD

oldpenny

sarNie Egg
are u gals crazy? dao vue is ugly! omg haha there are better looking guys than him out there and that christine girl aint even close to hot! i would have to stick with that pakou/pang girl.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
This is nothing to do with this really immature post about PZK being jealous of these photos...but about FOBBY girls obeying their husband or watever I must say I'm born here in the U.S but I speak fluent Hmong, read and write it clearly too. But it doesn't make me stupid or naive. Not all fobby Hmong girls are dumb...they're actually smarter in some ways then wat u claim to be smart AMERICANIZED Modern Hmong girls. They're just simply white-washed....I mean how can you claim yourself smart when you don't even know your own roots and respect your Hmong elders?
knowing your roots and respecting hmong elders doesn't mean you're smart either
lol.
just my two cents about that last part.
peace out!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
it is never too late to learn anything in life
everything and anything is possible if a person sets his or her heart to it
no matter how much a hmong person thinks that he or she is americanized
let's get real, there is HMONG in you.
i also think that everyone needs to be street smart as well as book smart.
of course, having manners and being respectful is a plus.
as for girls who choose to get married or become independent
just because you're married.. that doesn't mean that there are no more opportunities
opportunities are out there and everyone has the same potential
it just depends on who takes the initiative to make that move
gosh. this is so off topic now. lol

**back to the thread now**
whoever has more to say about PZK.. go ahead. lol

stephanie

sarNie Adult
omg! so i was on youtube and like hella hmong ppl act like she was the first hmong chick to meet ayouduo! haha... i was like "i'm sure she's not the first" lol... but yea... pzk seems really stuck-up!!!!!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
omg! so i was on youtube and like hella hmong ppl act like she was the first hmong chick to meet ayouduo! haha... i was like "i'm sure she's not the first" lol... but yea... pzk seems really stuck-up!!!!!
haha Really? that's funny. ill love to join the comments. lol

By the way, yes pzk does seem to be a stuck-up. lol
Well it's the new year 2010, i wonder what this pzk girl have more
to show off to publicity. :D I have a feeling, she will go for
pageants in Mn/Nc/Wis. hahaaa

red_handed

sarNie Egg
AWW MAN!
DID ANYONE SEE HER AT THE YUBA NEW YEAR ON THE 1ST DAY?
WHAT'S UP WITH THE WHITE ASS MAKE UP AND THE RED LIPS?!?
THAT'S HORRIBLE.
SHE NEEDS TO LOSE WEIGHT!
HER MOM WAS FOLLOWING HER AROUND LIKE SHE'S A PRINCESS.