Paul Pattarapon

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Name: Paul Pattarapon
Date of birth: May 9th 1976
Blood type: O
Education: Bachelor of Business Management, ABAC university Bangkok,Thailand
Favorite Food: Anything that is spicy

Lakorns: Maya ~ Prisana ~ Nung miew yorm see ~ Koo Kwun ~ Krong Petch ~ Onlamaan bahn guan soat ~ naang nok toh ~ moh jeb ~ som poong nong Somchai....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Paul Pattaparn has a new lakorn starring with Jui Warataya...

~ Ta do dao taw tid din~ (Dara Video) :)

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
YM_gurl said:
Paul Pattaparn has a new lakorn starring with Jui Warataya...

~ Ta do dao taw tid din~ (Dara Video) :)
[post="107407"][/post]​

when is it going to come out? do you know?

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I love Paul! He was actually the guy that got me into Thai lakorns...actually I grew up with my mom watching them all the time but I wasn't into them until I saw Krong Phet with Paul and Taya and I was just like :shock: dang, that guy is hot! hahaha, :lol: I really like Paul but I don't think he's that photogenic. He's a lot hotter on screen than in pictures ^_^

Anyways, I hope he comes out with a new GOOD series because his past couple ones were...I don't know...not that good/interesting?? Lol, I still love watching him onscreen though. I also love his songs, especially the theme for Krong Phet "Ruk Chun Dai Reu Plao." :D

anjos

I love paul's movie..... I think he is hot and sexy....

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
Paul is cute.
You guys should watched Sai Lued Hang Ruk starring Paul with Aump Patcharapa.
His character is so cute. :lmao:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Awe, I love paul's personality, it's something a girl can fall for easily. And the way he acts, He one of the greatest actors out there. Haha=) Sarah is so lucky to have him though. He's a cutieee! Love him :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love Paul. He may not be buff but his smile kills me. I just love his skin tone, not too dark nor too light.

I got to say his English is HOT!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^.^ Paul is so awesome...i just LOVE him....i really love his lakorn with noon woranuch...Rahut Rissaya.....great lakorn.....Paul is my #1 Thai actor.....he is really hot and i love his acting ^.-

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^.- i was just wondering....which channel is Paul with....is it channel 3 or channel 7...because i watch lakorns from him from both.....thanks ^.-

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't pay much attention at what channel they are at. I am too busy checking them out. LOL>

Anyways his english is super sexy.

fun

Expired Sarnie
One criticizism he is too skinny.... boy we need to put more meat on you... he looks like he is going to collapse...

skies

sarNie Adult
i've never heard him speak english before...anyone know where i can hear him speak english???? haha :p

flint

sarNie Egg
Paul is the actor of Polyplus company. His Lacorn will be aired depends on the contract with each channel.

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
Paul is such a cutie...i wonder why people doesn't like him...some say he's not attractive...some say the lakorn's storyline isn't great but what bothers me most is that people kept on saying they didn't like him simply because of his nose...i mean what's wrong with that!!!Just because he has a weird nose doesn't mean that he's weird...lol...but anyways i think that's what makes him special...his NOSE...lol...love him forever and ever... :wub: