Peung Kunya Leenuttapong Official Thread

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
what happen to Peung why she not doing any lakorn?
Right now she's banned from the ET Entertainment Industry due to some picture leaked when she went to her boyfriend's birthday party and they both took some pictures together and she kissed her boyfriend on the cheeks. I found it very lame though to ban her just for that because some celebrities have worst pictures leaked and nothing happen to them. So unfair.

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
I think the reason why her lakorn with Son was canceled because due to some picture leaked when she went to her boyfriend's birthday party and they both took some pictures together and she kissed her boyfriend on the cheeks. And then after that she got banned from the ET Industry Entertainment and I think that's why her lakorn with Son was canceled. Also, she was suppose to play the nang'ek with Chakrit in Rong Ram Pee aka Ghost Hotel but was replaced by Namcha.

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
I just think its so dumb how Peung is banned. The reason- she kissed her bf ON THE CHEEKS? that's such a dumb reason to BANNED someone from the industry. I love Peung and I really want to see her again. You see so many other stars who do wrost stuff and nothing happens to them.

All I got to say is...........HOW LAME.

I hope Peung come back.

aznsao9

Ky the Star
ahh so that's why she hasn't been seen....
i miss her! i really was looking forward to the lakorn with her and Son.
but i agree that the ban for just kissing her BF on the cheek is lame.
i hope she comes back!

Pongfan84

sarNie Egg
I really want another Pong and Pueng lakorn. I think she'd be great as Potjama. If Pong is Chai Klang then Pueng should be Potjama. I don't Min that much. She looks cuter with Om. or they could do a modern romance where Pueng's character has the upper hand. Or if they are making Luerd Kattiya, then Pong as Anothai and Pueng as Dara. That would be great after Ngao Asoke.

We seriously should start a petition to get her back in lakorns and send it to everyone at Exact and DaraVDO, unless she doesn't want to. Then I respect her decision.

Thanks everyone for all the Pueng photos and links!!!! I love the Bie and Pei ones. My favorite is Pueng in the white dress event.

jmnduc

sarNie Egg
What? Just for a kiss on a birthday party, and on a cheeks? So Lame! If I remember well Thailand is full of "worse than that" (to be polite) and she was banned for a kiss? The only probable reason is just a lame excuse (and it's clearly the real reason for me) from either "opponent" people who want to take her place, or (even both) jealous people of her and her boyfriend. I just watched Ngao Asoke and the first thing I did was to google for her. I was trying to find more movies of her but found almost nothing. It's a pity that such people are narrow minded to the point of banning for a kiss. It seems they are like "Monthai": BLIND. And the proof is that I'm not the only person that say it. So wake up! Or is there a need that somebody "dies" to make them realize?

Dramagurl

Localkpt
I know I’m very late but I’ve recently been watching the 2008 version of Ngao asoke. I was curious about where she is now and couldn’t find anything recent or her social medias until I stumbled upon the most recent images of her and found the links to it. Apparently she’s an advertiser or digital media manager or something similar to those now. I don’t think she was ever really ban. This article shows her telling why she stopped being in the Thai entertainment industry.

Sad because she had so much potential to being a great actress. She’s very pretty too. But sadly the Thai entertainment industry is dark and not as beautiful as what the fans and outsiders think. She chose herself over fame.

I would’ve love her to play with Son omggg!! Girlie had so much potential literally.

Last edited: