Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

iono

sarNie Hatchling
WWWAAHAHHHH!!!! I DONT REALLY LIKE THE ENDING!!!

THEY JUST STAND THERE..OUTSIDE THE AIRPORT!!!!

IT WAS NOT EVEN A STAND HUGGING ENDING!! MORE LIKE A HOLDING HANDS!!!

WAAAHHH!!! IM SORTA DISSAPOINTED!!!

GRRRR....!!!!
lol.. that was my reaction too.. i was like "that's it?!?!" hahaah

MizViz

sarNie Adult
OMG...today is the finale...has anyone uploaded the whole thing yet...if yeah...can someone give me the URL

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
lol.. that was my reaction too.. i was like "that's it?!?!" hahaah
hahahaha!

so they just stand there holding hands?? WTF?? thats a really bad ending. :lol:
haha yeah....but atleast they were holding hands!..lmao..

look chin is so cute. He makes me cry with him.
hahaha me too!! i was like awwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!...

well, if it helps.. they also stared into each others' eyes and said their 'i love yous' .. lol
haha yeah atleast they said I LOVE YOU!!..hahaha...and stared at eachothers eyes..haha..yeah it sorta helps..i guess..lmao..

OMG...THE ENDING WAS NOT AS I EXPECTED...THAT'S SAD...THEY NEED TO ADD A KISSING FORHEAD OR CHEEKS IN THE ENDING..
they really need one!!! that was the whole reason why i watch this lakorn!..haha..well not really..i watched it because it was because of tawanchai...lookchin..natae..and torfun!!..hahaha...lol..

You can go to their website and spam it. :lol:

http://www.ch7.co.th/website/
oh that site!! hahaha i remember i went there once and spamed in there..and the next day when i came back..they deleted my spamm..i only spammed once in there...and one little small comment..haha..lol..
but anyways idk..imma go spamm again!!=] i lost this site..haha..but thanks for giving it to me!!=]

OMG...today is the finale...has anyone uploaded the whole thing yet...if yeah...can someone give me the URL
its in buddies media but anyways might as well give you the link..
16end
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1A1RH2J8
so sad =[

haha i was speechless at the end..and then i said...ya gottah be freakin kidding me dawg!!..lol..
so sad!! i cant get over the fact that it ended..and not like what we want it to end like!!!!...but oh wells..

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Rose,
I get what you mean... I want more, but the ending is not going to make me hate this lakorn. I just hate DIDA for that..hehe..
I love Win and Kwan and I want them back again. This time with a KISS!! A KISS!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Rose,
I get what you mean... I want more, but the ending is not going to make me hate this lakorn. I just hate DIDA for that..hehe..
I love Win and Kwan and I want them back again. This time with a KISS!! A KISS!!
ahaha okay! so glad that you do..lmao..
im still gonna watch this lakorn again even if the ending wasnt as expected..but i still LOVE it!!=]

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Disappointed??? I expected that long before this lakorn ended. Like I said, the only reason I continued to watch was cause of little Lookchin. And boy...he did not disappoint me.