Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
he can marry my daughter and become my son in law.. but i don't have a daugther yet.. Gino'll have to wait like ten to 15 more years... He's still young..hehe... lol.

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
It's so funny. From Suparburad: That old maid said to Pinky's stepmother that Mae Salee from Nang Tard, Lilada from Dao Puen Din, Nook Yoong, Waana, and Woonsen from PRRA no matter how many nang rai there are couldn't even beat her (Off's mom).
I was watching Suparburad when it came to this....PRRA rule.....ha ha hee

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow i cant believe it ended.. T_T .. n ekeke.. i havent watch that lakorn of pinky n off yet.. but hehe makes me wanna watch it.. xp .. >_< .. i missed spammin here..

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Tor Fun and Tawan Chai are always holding hands. It shows how much they love and care for each other.
i know. but if only tawan chai can make up his mind faster and stop feeling pity for Nok Yoong. If you love one, let the other go, so they won't be hurt. He can not have both.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
OH WHAT THE HELL??? WHERE HAVE I BEEN?? MY NONG GINO IS IN THIS LAKORN!! AT FIRST I WAS NOT GOING TO WATCH THIS LAKORN BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE WIN. HE LOOKS LIKE A GIRL TO ME. BUT THEN I WAS LIKE, THE STORYLINE DOESN'T SOUND SO BAD. I WILL GIVE IT A TRY. TO MY SURPRISE, THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, NONG GINO, WAS IN HERE. I LOVE HIM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! SO CUTE!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
OH WHAT THE HELL??? WHERE HAVE I BEEN?? MY NONG GINO IS IN THIS LAKORN!! AT FIRST I WAS NOT GOING TO WATCH THIS LAKORN BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE WIN. HE LOOKS LIKE A GIRL TO ME. BUT THEN I WAS LIKE, THE STORYLINE DOESN'T SOUND SO BAD. I WILL GIVE IT A TRY. TO MY SURPRISE, THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, NONG GINO, WAS IN HERE. I LOVE HIM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! SO CUTE!!!
ahahaha! what?!! you dont like Win?!?! he doesnt look like a girl anymore!! haha he is more mature lookin in here!!
and HOTTT!! yesh! GINO is so freakin CUTE!! XD!!..i love him too!..lmaol..=]