Pictures P'Tik & Team work [2006/06/04]

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
tinah said:
aww really?..what did she say back..i would say the same thing to her..lol..and shes very beautiful too..hmm i want to mee them :(
[post="127685"][/post]​
she answered back "krop khun kaaaa" with a big smile LOL

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
she P'Aom was nang ek a while ago now, one that i can remember clearly, she was a 'pretend' servant in a house of single girls- donut was even in that lakorn but she was more the second nang ek (after aom) i think it was called "ban sao sort" house of single women

jack penpet was the pra ek

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
tinah said:
aww really?..what did she say back..i would say the same thing to her..lol..and shes very beautiful too..hmm i want to mee them :(
[post="127685"][/post]​
yeah! you are so lucky to have the chance to tell her that...
If i would met her..i would told her that i love her very much...she portrayed very well the nang rai in Hua Jai Chocolate and is also very very beautiful....

She is a true beauty: elegant and class, and it seems she could portrays both evil n good roles...

I really would like to see her as nang rak in the future...hope she won't only keep play evil roles..she's a really good actress...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i would love to see her in nang ek roles again too..shes such a talented actress..i like her as nang rai but i want to see her nice too..she portrays all her roles very well..especially in tae parng korn she had to be an old lady..so good!..it would be so hot if she got with off :wub: hes one hot bad guy..and monton jira too..

cecilia

Staff member
:w000t: ..i owe you BIG time..thanks for doing this for me..

omg..you rock..if i ever seen or meet or greet some of your idol someday..I promise to have one for you too..

thanks so much for the autograph..i can't wait..LOVE P'TIK.. :w000t:

and even hear him call himself ..WuTOK..omg..how sweet.. i'm so happy for you and happy for me too.. :D

thanks again :wub:

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
OMG!!! WaAAhhh!! you soooo lucky and I'm fiillled waaaay up with jealousy right now!!! You got to meet Tik!! aaghh so jealous >.<

cath

sarNie Egg
OOH ME too i reaally like aom skaojai .. the first lakorn that i saw of her was muang maya the serie .... her with her mom in the lakorn was so funny they slapped sinjain and all the thing that they did was so funny i like her she the best nang rai in my opinion she is not annoy like the other nang rai

mdki09

sarNie Egg
Thank you for sharing!
I have one question~
Why is Aom over there?
This picture is Tik, but why is Aom there?
And Cherry still in France, Is it mean Tik and Cherry go to work in France?
Please answer my question~ :wub:

moilee

sarNie Adult
Tik looks tire and aged here. I think he's out in the sun too much or something....but he's still hot.

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Thank you for sharing!
I have one question~
Why is Aom over there?
This picture is Tik, but why is Aom there?
And Cherry still in France, Is it mean Tik and Cherry go to work in France?
Please answer my question~ :wub:
U guys bring my thread up after 1 year LOL

They were in Paris for the shooting of the lakorn Keaw Ta Pee.
Almost all the characters in this lakorn went to Paris so yeah P'Tik and P'Cherry got to work together.
And P'Aom Skaojai was there too cuz she was one of the character : the nang rai.

mdki09

sarNie Egg
Thanks your answer, so you see Tik and Aom at the airport together? or no?

Thanks your sharing~
I love Aom & Tik.
Hope they can make a new lakorn again.
They are so cute! HA~ :kiss: