Pin Mook (Daravdo)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

Credits to Mai @Spicy If You Like Me Borrow these pics please credit Mai @spicy hehehe

OH!! HOT!!!! I Cant wait know what episode itsd on???!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
this is so making me happy that im crying omg this is one hot lakorn I love it comedy drama romance omg !!! and haha natty yeah i read that comment at spicy LMFAo made me laugh lol so natty which episode is this on???!! lol

natty

Chubs
lol i dunno tina.. maybe sometime this week since it's ending soon right lol.. but yeah if someone can upload entertainment news for you.. you should watch it and see why we at spicy laugh about it.. lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol so is it a real r scene or just an attempt? and theres 6 more episodes left so if its not this weekend ill die cause that mean i have to wait till next weekend

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I wish it's this weekent im so excited *jumping up and down also *doing back flips if i can my heart is also beating very fast

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omg!!! i cant wait *cries its tmr right? what days does it air? friday-sunday? or sat -monday? omg !! i cant wait *cries* im not gonna be able to sleep

natty

Chubs
ok tina.. i got it..

that scene was after cee finding out that pin and mook are the same person.. she went to apologized to him at the cottage that they went to stay at when she ran from him (remember the scene where she had the fever and he kept her warm?) they also said that it is known through out that cee kept praising how sexy aum is... so when this scene came about he did not hesitate... when cee shove aum down on the bed and got on top of her to rape her, his glass fell on her face lol.. they just took the scene.... also speculate that cee was so into the scene that when her stomach was showing, he was even more excited (something like that, pardon my translation.. as i said.. i'm barely learning to read thai)...

i dont think they indicate it as something bad..but more like they were making fun of cee.. how concentrated he was and stuff.... oh this scene will be tomorrow..

จู่ๆได้เข้าฉากเลิฟซีนนัวเนียกะสาวในฝันอย่าง อั้ม-พัชราภา ไชยเชื้อ ความร้อนของ “สาวฮอต” ส่งผลให้ซี-ศิวัฒน์ โชติชัยชรินทร์ ตบะแตกจับปล้ำจูบซะหนำใจ แต่น้องเอมี่ กลิ่นประทุม ไม่ต้องห่วง นี่เป็นแค่ฉากร้อนในละคร “ปิ่นมุก” ทางช่อง 7 แค่นั้น

เป็นตอนที่ อาติยะ (ซี) รู้ความจริงว่า ปิ่น กับ มุก (อั้ม) เป็นคนเดียวกัน ปิ่นมุก ก็เลยตามมาขอโทษ อาติยะ ที่กระท่อมกลางป่า เลยโดนจับปล้ำดับอารมณ์โกรธซะเลย---ฉากนี้ถ่ายที่เขาใหญ่ เป็นที่รู้กันทั่วกองว่า ซี นั้นพร่ำเพ้อชม อั้ม ว่าเป็นสาวเซ็กซี่ไม่ขาดปาก พอได้เข้าฉากนี้ก็เหมือนส้มหล่นใส่อย่างจัง ซี ดี๊ด๊าไม่รั้งรอ รีบดึง อั้ม มาซ้อมท่าปล้ำกันที่เตียงแก้หนาวไปหนึ่งยก แต่ขนาดซ้อมยังรุนแรงซะจนตอนปล้ำๆ อยู่แว่นตาร่วงใส่หน้า อั้ม ซะงั้น เล่นเอาหัวเราะเขินกันใหญ่ เมื่อซ้อมกันจนได้ที่ พี่รวย ผู้กำกับ ก็เลยสั่งให้ถ่ายจริง ซี เปลี่ยนสีหน้าเป็นหื่นได้ทันที เอ๊ะ! รึมันออกมาจากใจ (ล้อเล่นน้า) จับ อั้ม เหวี่ยงตุ๊บลงที่เตียง ตามไปขึ้นคร่อม เสร็จแล้วก็ระดมจูบสลับซอกคอซ้ายขวาอย่างเมามัน อั้ม แม้จะระทวยกับฤทธิ์จูบแค่ไหน แต่ตามบทต้องแสร้งผลักปาก ซี ออกไป ซี ก็ไม่ยอมให้เหยื่อชิ้นโปรดหลุดได้ง่ายๆ จับล็อกกด อั้ม ไว้ที่เตียง อั้ม ได้แต่ดิ้นขลุกขลักจนชายเสื้อเปิดเผยให้เห็นหน้าท้องแบนราบขาวจั๊วะ ถือเป็นการเพิ่มเชื้ออารมณ์ให้ ซี ยิ่งร้อนระอุยิ่งกว่าเดิม คราวนี้อะไรก็หยุดไม่อยู่ ซี เลยใช้ปากจุ๊บปาก อั้ม ดับพยศและสนองอารมณ์ตัวเองซะหนำใจ พอคัต ซี ถึงกับหอบแฮก!..เพราะเสียพลังทำสิ่งที่ฝันไปตั้งเยอะ ตามชมฉากนี้ได้ในคืนนี้.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
wut tmr!!!! ahhhh!!!! omg!!!!! LOL im so gona stay up and catch this live!! anyone know what time it air? so natty its a real r scene or an attempted? lol omg!! im so excited i cant wait!! lol i cant believe they threw this scene in there its so unnessacry but still HOT!

Thanks Natty!! --Edit

natty

Chubs
still didnt say if it was an attempt or a successful one tina.. we'll have to wait and see.. and what state are you in? i think pinmook comes on at 830am pacific time...

Lindt

sarNie Egg
I think it will be a real R scene and there won't be anyone that will come and make it turn to an attempt..think so

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thanks Girls! Im in texas so if its 8:30 pacific then it probably be 10:30 my time i hope its 8:30 eastern time that means its 7:30 for me the earlier the better omg!~!! lol

natty

Chubs
no i'm sure it's 830 my time and 1030 your time.. cus this lakorn replaced king gaw rah kah gaw reang right? and i remembered i had to wake up at freaken 830 to catch it.. and now i wake up at that time every day! booooo