Please help me find this lakorn!!!!!!

darlingyaya36

sarNie Egg
So i saw snippets of a lakorn in an mv on youtube and I can't seem to find the lakorn, I've looked everywhere and I really wanna find out what the lakorn is, or even if u know the actors name, then just tell me thatt
this is the mv and the lakorn i wanna find shows up from 0:07-0:25, then 0:55-1:02, and then there's more of it, can anyone pleaseee help mee :crybaby2::crybaby2:
Screen Shot 2016-06-14 at 3.56.13 AM.png Screen Shot 2016-06-14 at 3.16.25 AM.png

KiiaLe

sarNie Egg
hi there. if you look at the comment section on Youtube, it's called Luerd Tud Luerd. I create an account especially to tell you that. LOL! Happy watching! <3

KiiaLe

sarNie Egg
Also if you google it, I'm sure you'll find the actor. They have a thread on Asian Fuse.net, but I don't want to link it because i dont think it's appropriate/right. but google the name of the Lakorn and the page will pop up. They even have the guy's name on the thread posts. Best of Luck!

darlingyaya36

sarNie Egg
Also if you google it, I'm sure you'll find the actor. They have a thread on Asian Fuse.net, but I don't want to link it because i dont think it's appropriate/right. but google the name of the Lakorn and the page will pop up. They even have the guy's name on the thread posts. Best of Luck!
Thank you sooooo muchhh!!:icon12::love: Hahahaha i can't believe i missed it, i thought it was a different lakorn, but anyways thanks again, im so happy right now:thumbup::clap: