Pleng Pa Fa Lorm Dao

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
Im obsessed with this lakorn..still. I think ive mentioned that enough in other forums. :lol: I thought it had humour, drama, and most importantly LOTS OF ROMANCE. Im a sucker for those kinda lakorn. I think everybody did an awesome job in acting. I even loved Noon's ex acting. There were a lot of heartwrenching moments and oh, did i mention ROMANCE?

I think in this lakorn, Noon reallllllllllllllly did a good job in portraying her character with Chakrit's. The chemistry was spewing on my screen. I'm so glad she's not uptight about getting close to the p'ek and she looked absolutely gorgeous in that kind of traditional outfits. :) Chakrit was funny and so charming. Sigh. I want them back together in another lakorn. Am i alone on this? :unsure:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
I LOVE THE MUSIC!!! I LOVE THE CHARACTERS!!! I LOVE THE STORY... EVERYTHING'S PERFECT!!!

i would not get bored watching this lakorn at all...

Mae

sarNie Adult
I too love this lakorn...definitely one of the best with so much chemistry between Noon and Chakrit...sooo sweet and romantic, but indeed very sad too...LOVE this lakorn...i've watched it over 20 times......love the theme, everything about it, the clothing, the cast, etc...

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i never finish watching this lakorn! allthough i want to now i heard there was a happy ending where Noon gave birth to a baby?noon was pretty in here...chakrit still look kinda weird with his hair...hehe...

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
It's a very long lakorn but it's worth the time! Yep...noon gave birth to a baby..so sad. I teared up a lot in this lakorn but it's a happy ending..although i think it's sorta bittersweet considering what she had to go through and whatnot.

I think Chakrit's hair looks alright in this lakorn..not too long and not too short. lol

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
I liked this lakorn also.
Yes, everything was perfect.
Chakrits character was cute.
Noon was gorgeous in this lakorn.
Especially in the silk she was wearing.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
oh finally i found this topic that i'm looking for! this is one of my all time favourite lakorn. well you guys had said it all about this lakorn. Me too loved everything about it; the theme, tradition, culture, customs, those lovely sad musics were so heart touching, the clothings (those tradition silks fit perfectly on noon and she was so beautiful wearing those cloths, even chakrit said that he loved/wanted to see her wearing those clothes and at the end noon told her maid that she wanted to wear those clothes for chakrit to see it), those tradition decorations at chakrit's house( he made/set up the house for noon to be just like at her place ) were so pretty lol i wanted that house too!.

What beauty about this lakorn is that the storyline and the theme is so touching and meaningful! Chakrit love noon so much. He even said" you're the only lady that i ever loved in my life" and that noon is his life and that without noon his life has no soul and meaningless. Even form the start, he never give up his hope for noon, despite everyone at noon's place including noon herself kept tell him to go away and not to bother with her life, but no matter what, chakrit still keep coming back because he has his dream that noon will accept and love him as much as he love her. And finally his dream come true and they were so in love with each other and they have this :w-scene-pop-corn: and :kiss: . their chemistry was so great lol. they are the hottest and perfect couple :kiss:

hmm i also like how the stroy want to show that, their love all started with thai silk. Chakrit get to know noon by facinating in her beautiful silk and her high value. then by the end the only way he found her is also by recognised her silk. Chakrit said to noon that " every single thread of her silk had tied their love together and that their love/happiness will never apart" that scene was so sweet lol. i had watched this lakorn so many times that i lost the counts and i still love it. i really hope that chakrit and noon will pair up in another dramatic lakorn like this type again soon.........really love them..they are the best :kiss:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I thought the beginning was kinda slow and boring..but than later when they fell in love...everything began to unfold...didn't pra ek sleep wit that biatch? gosh so stupid of him...i hated him for that part!

dhan9

sarNie Adult
I thought the beginning was kinda slow and boring..but than later when they fell in love...everything began to unfold...didn't pra ek sleep wit that biatch? gosh so stupid of him...i hated him for that part!
i know, what you mean, chakrit did sleep with that bitch, i hate him for that too, but remember that he didn't mean to do it. it was just like what he told noon that it was just sort of a rush/anger feelings(u know it's not out of love as like for him and noon). It's that bitch that keep wanting him and every time he resisted, but so sad and stupid that he still fell for that becasue at that moment, you know, he had too much pressures ( his factory, the moneys, his mum, noon the only lady he loves and then came the p'rang- noon ex-boyfriend tried to come back to noon..etc..) and responsibilies on him. He felt very sorry and regret afterward, and once noon left him, he didn't want to care anymore about his factory...all he wanted is to have noon back and he even divorce that n'rang and told that n'rang that he will only betrayed noon for once and not ever again, if he still do it he'll be very selfish. so there he learned his lesson when noon left him lol..that was the saddest part when they were separated lol...you can feel that he felt very sorry for what he did and he was so determined to find noon back and he said to that n'rang that no one ever can replace noon.

Anyway both p'rang and n'rang in there were not that bad. they understood and gave in at the end, otherwise chakrit wouldn't be able to get that divorce paper done so easily and p'rang died just to protect noon. so they were not bad lol ...

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Sounds like a very interesting lakorn. Too bad I never saw it :( .
God KristyS, you haven't see it? You should, becuse it is one of the best thai drama lakorn lol and is the best lakorn of both chakrit and noon. the lakorn has everything to it and it is written so beautiful.If you're one of chakrit's or noon's fan, it's a must to watch. i loved this lokorn so much.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
True True True...i guess in real life people make mistakes..and thats how you learn...!
Yeah, this lakorn want to focuse on real life world lol. In real life people do make mistake and as long as you learn from it and stop making those mistakes, then it's ok plus he didn't mean to do it, it was just sort of an accident lol, if he wanted to do it, he would have done it many times earlier considered that n'rang wanted so badly...what's sort of sickness is that huh...so scary huh?

oh sorry candi, i had a few pictures of lakorn but i don't know how to up it up, so hopefully someone else can help lol, oh by the way, my banner is one of the picture to that lakorn of chakrit and noon, so there you can see the p'ek and n'ek there, arn't they so cute lol?

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
post it up? just put your picture in photo bucket or something and then get it's url...click on insert image (the mountain) and then put it's url on there...and there you go...!

Man as for meeh though real life or not...i would never forgive my man for cheating on meeh...i just can't accept it...it dirty and something that you just don't do...also in the movie it's sad because that was when nang ek just found out that she was pregnant too..and was waiting for pra ek to come home so she could tell him...but then she found out what happend and left. really really sad.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
post it up? just put your picture in photo bucket or something and then get it's url...click on insert image (the mountain) and then put it's url on there...and there you go...!

Man as for meeh though real life or not...i would never forgive my man for cheating on meeh...i just can't accept it...it dirty and something that you just don't do...also in the movie it's sad because that was when nang ek just found out that she was pregnant too..and was waiting for pra ek to come home so she could tell him...but then she found out what happend and left. really really sad.
thank you, i'll try to post some pictures up there when i have time. But chakrit didn't mean to cheat on noon, he never want to do it or even to hurt her and it's still a very good drama though. Yeah i know it's really sad when noon left for both of them, it was the saddest part in the lakorn. Well at least they learned that they cannot live without each other and noon found out that she was tricked by that n'rang's mother too and it's good that she forgave chakrit because she love him just as much as he loved her lol...

max

sarNie Elites
I so wanted to watch this lakorn after I heard the song Sao Tor Pha Mai, lol. Hee, my cousin has the translated version, so I did not want to watch it. Maybe someday I will be able to get my hands on the real version, but I heard it was really good, though.