Plerng Pray (Uma99)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh i just heard da 2nd song and it sounds so eerie lol they should make it da opening song since dis lakorn is a ghost lakorn lol both songs sound old school though

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
ANYONE KNOW THE SUMMARY TO THIS LAKORN...PLEASE SHARE....
The plot is chompoo works as a writer and tye is a policeman. They somehow get into a mysterious murder case of a TV star. Chompoo then is possessed by that star ghost in the purpose of searching for the truth of who is the murderer. Misunderstandings and love happens then between chompoo and tye while they are in the mid of mysteries and happiness.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Saw epi. 1 this morning. So far I really like Tye and Chompoo's chemistry and from the behind the scenes there's A LOT of cute scenes....but it is a horror flick, but a light one, it's a little difficult to sit through that. What do you guys think?

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Well the whole basis of the lakorn is dependent on the mystery of who killed Ply Roong right? If so it's pretty weak, I mean what mystery? Just watching the first epi, you kinda know who was involved. It's gonna get annoying to sit through 12 episodes of them trying to figure it out when you already know. Other then that I guess it's ok.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
i must say i was a bit disappointed with the first epi. i got a really big expectation for this series, but it turn out to be a plain and tasteless. i will try with the second, hope it will turn on better or i will give up.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i like puri but i think dis might be da lakorn dat will stop me from seeing him lol usually i watch anything w/ him in it no matter how stupid it is. his dialogue in dis lakorn is a lil corny too like erybody else's

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG I like totally don't understand the purpose of the lakorn. The style is different from all the other lakorn, I have to admit that but gosh. I don't think I can continue. Chompoo is gorgeous even when she is not doll up. I like the ordinary clthing style in here though, nothing too fancy or too raggie lol.

Diamend, I don't like Puri at all. I have nothing against him though, he is at least bearable to watch lol.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Araya but not a big fan of Tye.

I wonder who the killer? Is there more than one girl who got killed?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG I like totally don't understand the purpose of the lakorn. The style is different from all the other lakorn, I have to admit that but gosh. I don't think I can continue. Chompoo is gorgeous even when she is not doll up. I like the ordinary clthing style in here though, nothing too fancy or too raggie lol.

Diamend, I don't like Puri at all. I have nothing against him though, he is at least bearable to watch lol.
lol aw i lob puri. he's a good actor but dis lakorn is so corny lol and ew anan boonak is such a pervert in here. i like him but ewwww his character is so gross

Ana

sarNie Adult
Tye is HOT in here :p
I think that's the best thing in this lakorn..LOL..I was practiacally dozing off watching this. I FF to watch Tye scenes only :rolleyes: . And is the killer who i think it is?..lol..his body and head shape is so obvious in the dark :lol:

Chompoo/Tye is cute too. He likes her already. So not much going on btw them. I luv the way he looks at her :wub:

Puri looks good too B)