Plerng See Roong (Broadcast Thai Televison)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^^I think the writer made things that way for Tin to learn his lesson. Tin's character is starting to go down hill. He's sad and sorry but isn't willing to do anything in return. He's still too busy fooling around with Kat's craziness. It's kinda sad how Kwan lost her baby. I wonder if she blames it on Tin or not.

I think now that Susie has her bangs swooped to the side, she looks much more mature and pretty. You can see her face clearly and more distinct.

Can anybody explain what Kwan's dad was yelling at Kat about?? I know it's about Kat lying that she didn't know Jomkwan, but there seems to be more. It seems like a threatening or blackmailing conversation. lol. ( :

seasonwntr

sarNie Egg
Does anyone else feel that if Mart was a better actor, it would be a whole different lakorn? I think it would have a greater impact on the viewers if his acting wasn't so stiff. He's cute, but the stiffness makes the lakorn meh. Hopefully he'll continue working on his acting skills :)

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
^^^I think the writer made things that way for Tin to learn his lesson. Tin's character is starting to go down hill. He's sad and sorry but isn't willing to do anything in return. He's still too busy fooling around with Kat's craziness. It's kinda sad how Kwan lost her baby. I wonder if she blames it on Tin or not.

I think now that Susie has her bangs swooped to the side, she looks much more mature and pretty. You can see her face clearly and more distinct.

Can anybody explain what Kwan's dad was yelling at Kat about?? I know it's about Kat lying that she didn't know Jomkwan, but there seems to be more. It seems like a threatening or blackmailing conversation. lol. ( :
It was very sad that Jomkwan lost the baby but I actually think it's better that way. The baby was from when he raped and tortured her. It would bring back bad memories although she did love him and he loved her and they did have some sweet moments before it turned bad again. They can get pregnant again after their happy ending.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I feel the same way with Susie. When I first saw her, I was like...she doesn't really look that cute but then as I see more and more of her, she's actually really, really pretty. I like her and I hope to see more of her work. I think there is potential in her.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Arghh i hope they don't end up together, mart so doesn't deserve her, even after everything, at the dinner party, he was insulting her at first and he still calls her "mia" which is still an insult to her, all he does is get drunkk, i hope she get with Willy
Totally agreeing with you.

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
oh my goodness. What a nice breath of fresh air to see this lakorn. I have to say one of my fav lakorns in a while. makes me really love both of the pranangs. And my goodness Susie can really act. Those tears are just amazing!

Thank you for posting this lakorn so quickly! :D

cecilia

Staff member
It was very sad that Jomkwan lost the baby but I actually think it's better that way. The baby was from when he raped and tortured her. It would bring back bad memories although she did love him and he loved her and they did have some sweet moments before it turned bad again. They can get pregnant again after their happy ending.
i don't think it's the result of the r scene na. mart and susies has been working it willingly for many time so it could also be from the one two many willing. Not all r will end up with a child result -- look at harit, soriya was not pregnant and there were so many other r lakorn where n'ek don't end up being pregnant too.

as for stiff acting, mart is a little better but still lack quite alot of expression. after this lakorn, i don't want him to be cast in remake of mia taeng b/c ning/nok's version was so good -- they outta cast someone who will play a better role than mart in nok's character.

xox, i can't recalled their whole conversation but from what i remember, her dad tell kate that now that his daughter/angle is back to his heaven, he will protect her. thanks for telling him her true feeling as he know a long time ago that she does not have the heart for him but for someone else and that someone else, she knows better whose heart he have for (his daughter). Kate responded back and say that kwan is a dirty person so no matter how clean ppl make her to be, she will always be dirty. he turned around and says, "being dirty with a pure heart is better than being clean with a dirty heart."

myx

sArNieZ
i hope nothing goes wrong at mai and rot wedding. i feel sad for jomkwan for loosing her baby but it's good for her. she doesn't have anything to hold onto anymore. she will start afresh w/ tin or whoever.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I can't wait until friday to watch this lakorn. I'm okay with Mart acting. For Susie, hope to see her in upcoming lakorns. She can acts as n'ek.

Hope one day, Bow will become n'ek as well.

I'm so glad that Kat/Nempeung will die at the end. I can not stand watching her.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I think Susie plays the sad scenes very well. I don't like her much in happy scenes. That means I enjoy seeing her sad? Ok, that just sounds mean.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I think Susie plays the sad scenes very well. I don't like her much in happy scenes. That means I enjoy seeing her sad? Ok, that just sounds mean.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I finally caught a few epis this weekend, just the first 2 and the latest 2. It was too dumb for me to watch every episode so I had to skip. Mart must've not ever really believed that Susie died cause he didn't act all that broken up about it but then he told his grandma that she was dead? so that sucked. I think they should've milked that part more for drama and when he sees Honey again, but instead it was anti-climatic. I really like Bow though, she's pretty and her character seems to be the only sane and mature one in the entire cast.