Poo Pi Ta Rak Tur

thuy

sarNie Egg
I'm sooooo excited!!!!!!! I love Chakrit over all :D I was in Thailand last week and I saw a show with Aom, where Jakajaan is a guest. They were talking about how they found each other......

Vanida

Save World Save Life
iam definitely watching it cause alot of loog thoong singers act in here the funny one like p-mik p-looknok p-pee p-tai etc i dont think they have alot of scene p-tai not act i think only here to sing for part of the lakorn and omg this was the lakorn i ask tangmoe about the name of this lakorn i saw preview of it and it was this lakorn i remember seeing neak and peak in a boat with flowers since they s how charkit side i wasnt sure who it was lol and know i know its a good lakorn and worth watching if u into loog thoong and entertainment comedy

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep i saw a few look tung singers in this lakorn..my parents will definatly watch this!..im sure its gonna be good..cant wait!

tang071

sarNie Elites

airing this august 21.
lots of lookthung singers also aom's father is in this too.

tang071

sarNie Elites
so cute. i think im jealous lol. i cant believe chakrit is taken. the question is...how long? in wwywu, jakjaan didnt really say much about what he sees in him or how they met. but they look cute together.

bopha

sarNie Elites
Chakrit looks so mean on the wallpaper <_< anyway can't wait to see it .... so excit :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:

calla

sarNie Adult
credit to fanclub at exact board :D

i can't believe that both lakorns of jakjaan will airing at the same date.....lolz. her fanclub will make a hard decision whether to watch "Poo Pi Ta Ruk Tur" or "Sunya Kaen San Ruk"

the good news is that "Sunya Kaen San Ruk" airing only Monday-Tuesday and "Poo Pi Ta Ruk Tur" airing Monday-Thursday.

tinah

sarNie Coma
jakajaan is so pretty! she looks like Aom S right there..thanx for sharin calla!..i cant wait :D i think this lakorn will be a hit cuz of engagement and also cuz theres alot of good look tung singer in there

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
hmmm...the n'ek looks familar...where have i seen her before...or am i confusing her with someone else...i want to say that she is jieb's servant in FunFueng...i think that's how its spelled...with jieb and tik and they pretend to be their own servants...is she jieb's girl servant who falls in love with tik's guy servant...or am i so wrong...hehehe...i could be since i've taken such a long break from thai lakorns...serves me right...hehehe...anyway thanks in advance for the info. :D

thea

sarNie Hatchling
lol you're right yaso she was the maid to jieb in fun fueng...i want to see this lakorn b/c of chakrit but errr i dont really like n'ek...dont think she n'ek material....!!!!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
thea...you think so too...gosh...i thought maybe it was just me. i mean she is pretty and all, but garsh her voice can getting annoying. and chakrit is really going out with her?...okay, okay...let's not hate...we must give her a chance to be n'ek material...i hope she proves she can be n'ek...but does that really matter when she has chakrit in real life?...but wait what happened to chakrit's other girl...the normal/average looking one...man i was so rooting for that one...hehehe...it gave me hope that us average girls would have a chance at guys who look like chakrit...so much for that...hmmmphf...hehehe...jk...we will see how this one goes. :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
news on jakajaan from exact

จั๊กจั่น” ทุ่มสุดตัว!! รับบท “ราชินีลูกทุ่ง” ใน “ผู้พิทักษ์รักเธอ”

“จั๊กจั่น” ทุ่มสุดตัว!!
รับบท “ราชินีลูกทุ่ง” ใน “ผู้พิทักษ์รักเธอ”

พลิกคาแรคเตอร์สาวใสกระโดดมารับบทราชินีลูกทุ่งครั้งแรกในละคร “ผู้พิทักษ์รักเธอ” ของค่ายเอ็กแซ็กท์ งานนี้นางเอกสาว จั๊กจั่น-อคัมย์สิริ สุวรรณศุข ต้องเตรียมตัวยังไงบ้าง?
เจ้าตัวเล่าว่า “เรื่องนี้จั่นรับบทเป็นนักร้องลูกทุ่งชื่อ ลูกโซ่-จิราภา ซึ่งกำลังดังสุดๆ มีคิวเดินสายทัวร์คอนเสิร์ตยาวข้ามปี เพราะฉะนั้นจึงต้องร้องเพลงเพราะ แถมต้องเต้นเก่งด้วย ตอนแรกที่รู้ว่าจะได้เล่นบทนี้จั่นเครียดมาก เพราะจั่นรู้ตัวว่าเป็นคนเสียงไม่ค่อยดี แถมร้องเพลงลูกทุ่งไม่เป็นเลย แต่พอได้มาเรียนร้องเพลง ได้ฝึกการใช้เสียง ได้รู้เทคนิคต่างๆ อย่างการเก็บลม-ผ่อนลม เลยช่วยทำให้จั่นร้องเพลงดีขึ้น พอหลังๆ เริ่มชินเวทีจั่นก็ไม่ค่อยกังวลแล้วล่ะค่ะ ส่วนเรื่องการเต้นทีแรกก็ไม่ค่อยกังวลนะ เพราะจั่นมีพื้นฐานอยู่แล้ว แต่พอได้มาเรียนแบบจริงๆ จังๆ กลับยากกว่าที่คิดไว้ ซ้อมเต้นวันแรกนี่เหนื่อยสุดๆ จำได้ว่าตื่นเช้าขึ้นมาแทบลุกไม่ขึ้นเลย เพราะมันปวดระบมไปทั้งตัว แต่พอซ้อมไปเรื่อยๆ วันละหลายๆ ชั่วโมง ร่างกายก็ค่อยๆ ปรับตัวไปเอง แม่จั่นเห็นก็เป็นห่วงว่าทำไมซ้อมหนักขนาดนี้ ก็กังวลค่ะว่าจะทำให้แฟนๆละคร ผิดหวัง ก็เลยสัญญากับตัวเองว่าจะตั้งใจทำเต็มที่ค่ะ”
เอ้า...ใครอยากเห็นจั๊กจั่นในมาดใหม่ ห้ามพลาดชมละคร “ผู้พิทักษ์รักเธอ” ประเดิมเวลาใหม่ ทุกคืนวันจันทร์-พฤหัสบดี หลังข่าวช่อง 5 เวลา 20.25 น. เริ่มตอนแรกวันจันทร์ที่ 21 สิงหาคมนี้

tinah

sarNie Coma
pix from thairath..cant wait til next week!

'จั๊กจั่น' สั่นโชว์ 'โนบรา' 'ชาคริต' ไม่หวงก้างสั่งไฟเขียว

ต้องแปลงโฉมเป็น “ราชินีลูกทุ่ง” ขึ้นเวทีครั้งแรกในละคร “ผู้พิทักษ์รักเธอ” ของค่ายเอ็กแซ็กท์ งานนี้ที่ทำให้นางเอกสาว จั๊กจั่น-อคัมย์สิริ สุวรรณศุข สั่นพั่บๆ ไม่ใช่ว่าเพราะกลัวการเป็นนักร้องหรอกนะ แต่เป็นเพราะต้อง “โนบรา” ท้าสยิวตะหาก ที่สำคัญต่อหน้าต่อตาว่าที่คู่หมั้น ชาคริต แย้มนาม ที่เล่นเรื่องนี้ซะด้วยสิ แต่กลับพลิกล็อก เพราะกลายเป็นว่า ชาคริต กลับเปิดไฟเขียวช่วยเกลี้ยกล่อมให้ด้วยเฉยเลย ซึ่ง จั๊กจั่น เผยว่า “ในเรื่องจั่น รับบทเป็นลูกโซ่ นักร้อง ลูกทุ่งชื่อดัง เสื้อผ้าหน้าผม ก็เลยต้องเดิ้นสุดๆ แล้วยิ่งเป็นแนวลูกทุ่งด้วยยิ่งต้องแต่งหน้าให้เข้มเข้าไว้ เพราะถ้าแต่งอ่อนเกินไป เวลาเจอแสงสีบนเวทีคอนเสิร์ตหน้าจะจืด ซึ่งจั่นชอบมากเลย เพราะไม่เคยแต่งแบบนี้ แต่ที่จั่นรู้สึกกังวลสุดๆนอกเหนือจากการร้องเพลงและการเต้นก็คือเสื้อผ้า เพราะเป็นเรื่องแรกที่แต่งตัวเซ็กซี่ที่สุดเท่าที่เคยใส่มา โดยเฉพาะเสื้อผ้าที่ใส่โชว์บนเวทีไม่เป็นสายเดี่ยวก็เกาะอกโชว์พุง แบบว่าเปิดทั้งบนทั้งล่าง บางชุดก็เป็นผ้าซีทรูแบบว่าไม่สามารถใส่เสื้อชั้นในได้ ซึ่งจั่นก็ต้องยอมโนบรา แต่ก็แอบมีเสียวอยู่เหมือนกันว่าเวลาโดนไฟแล้วมันจะโป๊รึป่าว โชคดีที่พี่คริตคอยพูดให้กำลังใจ ทำ ให้จั่นรู้สึกมั่นใจและไม่กังวล แล้วอีกอย่างจั่นก็เชื่อใจทีมงานด้วยค่ะ”...อ้าว แทนที่จะหวงไว้ดูคนเดียว พี่ชาคริต กลับใจกว้างเป็นแม่น้ำซะงั้น...ติดตามส่อง เอ๊ยดูละครเรื่องนี้ได้ทุกวันจันทร์-พฤหัสบดี ทางช่อง 5 เริ่มสตาร์ตวันจันทร์นี้.

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
thx tang071 for the behind the scene pix in the studio.. they do look good together.

is this similar to 'sao noi cafe'.. coz i liked that series..