Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma(No Problem)

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I've just started watching this lakorn ... and I like it soooo much. ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ Truth is, I've never seen any of Por's lakorn in full (yes, I know Maraphang has subbed some of his lakorns but I never get around to watching 'em fully - just bits and pieces -_- ).

It's kinda weird seeing how that Dick treats Ma after watching Tui and Ploy in Botan Gleep Sudtai .. but Dick doesn't look so much like Ah-Long so that's okay. But that character Dick so annoys me - I really feel like kicking his butt --- again and again! :p Anyway, I think I can understand why Ma cares for him the way she does.

I'm halfway thru Episode 2 now .. thanks wishboniko for subbing this lakorn! Love ya!!! :wub:

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't like the makeup Ploy has one. It's kinda pale and then really black eyes. Hopefully makeup gets better.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Does anyone have a link to Ploy speaking entirely in English?
i tried searching for da show she hosts on youtube but can't find it :( she's one of da very few who can speak fluent english and sound american and speak thai and sound like a native thai. some people are better at one than the other when they speak

I find it funny when my mom spoke English. You should have seen me and my sisters. We just bursted out laughing. It was like the oddest moment ever. We have never heard my mom speak English before and that was like the first time ever. And my mom does a better job than Ploy when mixing English with another language. I don't mind people mixing two or even three languages together but somehow it ought to make sense. I haven't heard Ploy speak English before. I find it funny, when in lakorns, for example Num. His English isn't that bad in lakorns but when after seeing some clips on YouTube, he can't even speak English :loool:
haha probably cause in scripts he can rehearse dem but if u catch him off guard he dunno what to say LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am finally done with episode 2. Took me awhile and then I am going back to Wishy's sub LOL... Anyways, Por's laugh is very annoying and fake lol... I just love the theme song. It fits so well with the lakorn.

It is so FUNNY! I wanted to die. When Ploy said she only knew how to make rice with the electrical rice cooker. When my sisters and I went to the Asian supermarket. I believe he was either Vietnamese or Chinese, anyways my mom told me to get that one thing that you cook rice in. We were in line, and he was like what is that. I looked at him, oh we use it to steam food such as rice. And he look so lost. Then he asked how to do that. So the line was pretty long since one was only open. I hate the Asian supermarket, like there is a long ass line but they won't open another cash register. And I see their other workers doing nothing but walk around :angry: ... okay so we explained it to him and he went to get one himself. He said he will give it a try. I explained to him that he would be able to taste the difference that was why he went and got it. :loool: And now I wonder what happen to him. Did he try it? lol

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Lol Fun. That's funny. The guy didn't know what the rice cooker/food steamer is. Hahaha.

I watched epi 1 over the weekend. And I'm loving it so far. Love Por with that accent, just as much as I love him with e-sarn accent. His son is sooooo adorable and so cute with the lil accent.

Er, Tui DICK is such a dickhead! He's nothing but a two timer gold digger. He hella pissed me off. Ploy is so head over heals on him. She needs to open up her eyes and see the truth. Dude, don't even freaking work. Lazy ass guy!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
I am finally done with episode 2. Took me awhile and then I am going back to Wishy's sub LOL... Anyways, Por's laugh is very annoying and fake lol... I just love the theme song. It fits so well with the lakorn.

It is so FUNNY! I wanted to die. When Ploy said she only knew how to make rice with the electrical rice cooker. When my sisters and I went to the Asian supermarket. I believe he was either Vietnamese or Chinese, anyways my mom told me to get that one thing that you cook rice in. We were in line, and he was like what is that. I looked at him, oh we use it to steam food such as rice. And he look so lost. Then he asked how to do that. So the line was pretty long since one was only open. I hate the Asian supermarket, like there is a long ass line but they won't open another cash register. And I see their other workers doing nothing but walk around :angry: ... okay so we explained it to him and he went to get one himself. He said he will give it a try. I explained to him that he would be able to taste the difference that was why he went and got it. :loool: And now I wonder what happen to him. Did he try it? lol
HAHAHAHA wow was he dat american? LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
He must be. Well at least he wanted to give it a try lmao... I don't know about any of you, but I don't like my rice cooked in the electrical pot cooker. Well I can live with it since I am so lazy but I have people to do it for me lmao...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Omg! Her english is peeeeeeeeerfect! :wub: WOW. It's very good, she's so fluent! :)

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Omg! Her english is peeeeeeeeerfect! :wub: WOW. It's very good, she's so fluent! :)

I still hear her accent in that clip. It seems like she was struggling a bit but she managed to pull through on it. The phrases that she use are common for people to say. But I will say, her English is a lot better than most Thai actors and actresses. Chakrit has perfect English.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
she actually sounded fob in dat clip LOL but when she hosts her show she's perdy fluent. she sounds american when she speaks english. i don't know if dat show is still on air or not though. it was one of dem music vdo shows like five live

Sassy

sarNie Egg
im actually kynda dissapointed. i was really looking forward to this one, but its not even funny. i luv por but he sucks. lol. his supan accent is more like thai-indian. for reals. the only thing worth watching is the little kid. makes me wonder if he really has an accent or hes just that great! por and tuk should take some lessons from him. why couldn't por and ploy star in romantic drama. he barely gets pair up with an a-list, its always pat, pat, and more pat. lol.

Sassy

sarNie Egg
ploy doesnt have the thick accent, but "nice to meeting you" is very incorrect! as much as chemical. lol