Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma(No Problem)

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
No not the one from Pong and Bee recent lakorn Buang Ruk Kammathep. LOL he is so not cute even with the Harry Potter glasses. :loool: But definitely the little boy from Wimarn Sai. I continue to watch it for him.
Oh, now I feel like watching Wimarn Sai again - even without subs. :p How I wish wishy would sub it - too bad it's way behind in her poll. I'm guessing both Ken's lakorns are still tops there.

Oh my gosh, Pued is too cute. He will be a big flirt when he gets older. The part where Ma was sick, Pued said to his dad that he's a man, if he wipes her then she will be disgraced. But I'm a kid. Oh he just cracks me up!
Lol - that was funny :lol: And he was so cute when he brought the river snail curry to Ma - all dressed up like that. Love it when he punched Dick - that guy deserved it for sure for messing up with the hair. ;) ;) ;)

And I got to say about the two friends. What great friends, I swear instead of encouraging and giving her their support, they totally looked down on her... that was just sad. I mean good that they care about her but gosh putting her down is another story. Anyways I officially don't like her friend, Samorn. She is straight up dumb, a man doesn't change over night. And encouraging Ma to give him another chance. Oh please. I wouldn't want a dumb friend like her. LOL on the other hand, I like Walai. I just absolutely love how she treats Dick like trash.
Lol - so right about Walai and Samorn. Btw - is Samorn an air stewardess or something ? I thought she's wearing a uniform the other day and was wondering what she did. Oh yes - both of them really look sooooo familiar but can't remember which lakorn I've seen them. (Not that I've watched so many lakorns, though :spin: )

OT : "Pong" and "airstewardess" - now I remember this. One TV station here is showing one lakorn which stars Pong (from Ngao Asoke). He's supposed to be a pilot, I think and there's this already-engaged airstewardess who's interested in him. It's in the afternoon so I don't get to watch it but I've seen the teaser. What is it called ?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Ploy and Por are tooo halarious and cuteeee together! Ahaa. I loveloveeeeeee Pors son! Ha. I thought he was really Pors son in da first place! Hahaa. Although he's only adopted he is sooo much like Por though, Lol. They are cute father-son :) Its so sweeet Por and Ploy are falling for each other now. :wub: I love Ploys momments at da farm, Lol! :p Sooo funny and entertaining. Maprang is soooo sassy, Lol! She cracks me up! :p Ploys softhearted friend is annoying me though, she always helping Dick! :rollyes: Ugh. They should just end up together but Dick is gettin' w/ Maprang though.

fun

Expired Sarnie
What Dick with Maprang, it would make more sense if it was Dick and Morn. :loool: I like Maprang too. I am surprise she's willing to do whatever P'Lee tells her to do even when she doesn't like it. The part where she had to bathe the bull... ahahahahaha!!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
What Dick with Maprang, it would make more sense if it was Dick and Morn. :loool: I like Maprang too. I am surprise she's willing to do whatever P'Lee tells her to do even when she doesn't like it. The part where she had to bathe the bull... ahahahahaha!!!

LOL f4f, im kinda irritated with Morn... XD i think Morn should try hook up with Dick so that she can see how Dick is such a bad ass. XD

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
but it seems like da other friend don't mind tui and ploy together now. dats stupid. b4 she was all for dem to break up. did yah see dat part when por accidentally kissed her? lol so cute. their scenes are real cute

nikki1786

LizQuen
but it seems like da other friend don't mind tui and ploy together now. dats stupid. b4 she was all for dem to break up. did yah see dat part when por accidentally kissed her? lol so cute. their scenes are real cute

actually i cant wait for episode 7.8, when i was watching the part 7 of episode 7... i didn't expect that Lee would finally say his feelings for her. yikes~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i keep checkin' WISHY's profile in YT for every 30mins if there's already a latest part... wheeeh~!

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL f4f, im kinda irritated with Morn... XD i think Morn should try hook up with Dick so that she can see how Dick is such a bad ass. XD
LOL I know. She needs a lesson that men like Dick don't change over night. Then let's see who be crying like a baby lol

Well I am starting it now, just got through with CC... HOLY SMOKE... there's a lot of drama already. LOL And I can't believe Captain will put a spell on Jeab... I wouldn't think he would go that far... It is usually the nang rai that uses black magic to get pra ek (usually in boran lol)... But now pra ek is using it on nang ek? :loool: Well I guess they are the main lead since the story revolves more around them. Ahahaha...

actually i cant wait for episode 7.8, when i was watching the part 7 of episode 7... i didn't expect that Lee would finally say his feelings for her. yikes~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i keep checkin' WISHY's profile in YT for every 30mins if there's already a latest part... wheeeh~!
LOL same here. I go back to the subs after watching the raws. LOL I know that was quick... I didn't expect him to say it so soon.

nikki1786

LizQuen
LOL I know. She needs a lesson that men like Dick don't change over night. Then let's see who be crying like a baby lol

Well I am starting it now, just got through with CC... HOLY SMOKE... there's a lot of drama already. LOL And I can't believe Captain will put a spell on Jeab... I wouldn't think he would go that far... It is usually the nang rai that uses black magic to get pra ek (usually in boran lol)... But now pra ek is using it on nang ek? :loool: Well I guess they are the main lead since the story revolves more around them. Ahahaha...

LOL same here. I go back to the subs after watching the raws. LOL I know that was quick... I didn't expect him to say it so soon.

but i guess... im gonna love the upcoming episodes even more... because there will be JEALOUSY and SWEET scenes of them~! :wub: weeeeeh~!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Watching this makes reminds me I need to watch their first lakorn together, Lol. :p ROY LEH SANAE LAUNG<3. I never got the chance to watch that one yett. If only someone subbed it, Lol. I watch w/ out subs anyway but yeahh. :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
Watching this makes reminds me I need to watch their first lakorn together, Lol. :p ROY LEH SANAE LAUNG<3. I never got the chance to watch that one yett. If only someone subbed it, Lol. I watch w/ out subs anyway but yeahh. :p
I haven't seen it either... but I am not so wow by the twin lakorns... sometimes I enjoy it but sometimes it's just blah... LOL

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I am actually a fan of twin lakorns, Lol. No matter how lame. Haha. I just think it's awesome seeing praek/nang'ek play twins. :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm pulling my hair in episode 8... I can't stand Dick, I have been FF his part... yeah that is how annoying he is... I swear... FILE A RESTRAINING ORDER! LOL

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Lmao! :p Ditto. DICK is the most annoying person in this lakorn fashooo even more annoying than Maprang which is supposely the n'rai. :p

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Lmao! :p Ditto. DICK is the most annoying person in this lakorn fashooo even more annoying than Maprang which is supposely the n'rai. :p
He is! I'm watching Episode 7 now. (Thanks wishy for the fast uploads :yahoo: ). He's moved in to Ma's house ?!? Omg - what next ??

Btw - since Maprang is the n'rai, is Dick the p'rai then ? (Is there such a word for bad guys in lakorns ?)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yes. Lol. P'rai is for the baddie guy, lolz. Yea. Obviously DICK is the p'rai! :p Hahaa. I bet DICK will get worser, gosh. :rolleyes: I don't like him anyway even if he turn his personality around.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Ahaa. I loveloveeeeeee Pors son! Ha. I thought he was really Pors son in da first place! Hahaa. Although he's only adopted he is sooo much like Por though, Lol. They are cute father-son :)
That boy's getting cuter! And he pushed his dad into the office - LOL! :loool:
Ploys softhearted friend is annoying me though, she always helping Dick! :rollyes: Ugh. They should just end up together but Dick is gettin' w/ Maprang though.
Huh ? Dick's getting Maprang ? How is that possible ? :blink:

cecilia

Staff member
i love pyl for being such caring person. his little boy is so cute when he bluntly tell pyl -- wasn't he worry sick of ma b/c dick was there during their dinner .. so funny!!