Porp Pee Fah (Kantana)

moilee

sarNie Adult
I like Oil....but than again...who's Sammie. Will see if I like her (at least a little bit)...if I'm not than I'm going to pass this.

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
oh well...i luv dis movie...di old one with noon in it...i still got like di last epsidoe of it....and i dnt remember the main guy wearing an outfit like oil did...hmmmm...aniwase i also like di girl hu play noons mum...she was one of the best na ek in borans...stong and confident

skies

sarNie Adult
noiki: Sorry. I totally forgot, and thank you for reminding me.

Oh yeah, I just watched the old version with noon...It was kind of confusing, but seems interesting enough. I especially can't wait to see Yui in such a role...cool... :p

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
eh i was kinda hoping to see oil and yui. o man is that than? omg i'm so watching it because of him. lol

jakjann

Jakjann
ON AIR DATE: Wednesday - Thursday 4th February 2009

(we can see Pi Oil in RNKTW and PPF XDD)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
haha maybe? because it's dealing with "Bpop" but I highly doubt that it would be like scary scary just maybe the small thrills here and there but I'm looking forward to it for yui and oil x3

Vanida

Save World Save Life
This is Sammie first lakorn that she's full neak glad she becoming the main shes pretty+cute n young new ch 7 star .... its going air soon!