Prajan See Roong (Lakorn Thai)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Idk if anyone has said this yet but malie7778 is currently subbing this.
So type her name in youtube and you will find it.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^She's subbing certain clips, I think it's because she wants to get the grown up Tawan, aka Bie
We at GumBieFansubs will still be subbing this, but she will be also, I think, that's what she told me at least

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
ughh.. i think immma skip this lakorn ;( i love Bie though! its too sad.. haha too much drama. can't take it :( feel super sorry for Aof..

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Oh man P' Off Pongpat is such a great actor...very very good at crying. I predict him getting nominated for best supporting actor for an award.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
i'm so love-in this lakorn...even if there is too much drama...i can't wait to see this weeks epds...Aff finally appears...:yahoo:

remem

sarNie Hatchling

tinah

sarNie Coma
p'off is definately gonna be nom. for his role in this lakorn and im sure he'll win ^_^

aw aff is so pretty! im excited to see her appearing on epi 3

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Luk is such a sweet and loving father.. it just breaks my heart that somewhere down the line, Tawan will pain him cause of his mother! :(

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Tawan looked so smitten already, as soon as he saw Plai Fah...It doesn't even bother me that Aff changed the tone of her voice so that she'd sound younger, like how she did in Jai Rao when they did flashbacks of Nong Aoey and P'Vic...Man, I still haven't watched it yet, have to go take my final though.

I need to start it, now that Aff has appeared. I think they are cute.