Prajan See Roong (Lakorn Thai)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Mam is so mean in this lakorn.
I feel so bad for Bie and I'm already feeling bad for Off already cause later on the story he's going to get hurt from his son cause of Mam. :/ But anyways I'm so glad Aff appeared today! She is so pretty! ^_^

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Why is Bie's apron so long? How does he bend down or whatever? Why does it need to be that long?
I'm sorry, but it's the first thing I noticed
I've never seen anything that long before, not an apron anyways...and it's not like he's cooking, he's just a waiter? bus boy?

Pics behind the scene from Episode 3

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I am really gushing over the Bie/Aff scenes, they are too cute. I have to agree that I do have to skip the Mam scenes, she's way too evil already...
I love Aff in here, she's a good actress...the way she carries herself really makes her seem young, like Bie...the way she speaks, her body language, she's really good, I'm impressed. She's normally so mature, but as soon as I see her in her college uniform, I just picture her as a college student, someone Bie's age...the role fits her.

cecilia

Staff member
^today episode is more cute ..
i love their sweet scenes while they're out to do their volunteer works.
i can feel Bie's rosy world whenever he look at Aff ..
i like the fact that she didn't let the whole 'bf' concept hold her back to be playful with Bie.
They're so cute, counting them stars together
i also LOVE how he carry her home when she sprain her ankle. :wub:

just when things are going right, something have to happen.
i feel bad for what happen at the shop
Ace's too cruel to have other ppl hurt Bie (haha, but good in a way, he felt threaten)

Next week episode, Bie kiss Aff in the play -- she slap him and say he's an opportunist.
he then tell her the whole truth about his feeling -- Really can't wait.

remem

sarNie Hatchling
haha, from that pic, he is a waiter. I guess it is a coffee shop uniform "To Sit".
I don't know why it is so long like that.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
i so can't not wait for next weeks epds...Bie is gonna confuse his love to Aff...n Mam J will know Bie is her son...i just can't wait...

Keniji

sarNie Egg
Mam's character is so cruel and Aof's character has so many bad luck i feel sad for him and Tawan. Sometimes this lakorn is too painful to watch but Bie and Aff's cute scenes just make up for all the pain. :rolleyes:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I have to admit...I've totally skipped the entire lakorn, only to see the BAFF scenes...not a good name for them both, but that's the only thing to call them...I totally loved when they were away doing volunteer work, they need alone time, and I like that this lakorn started with the sweet stuff real quick...I'm really satisfied with my lakorns, Wang Nam Karng too...The cutest couples are airing these days...

I agree with you Ceci, I love how Bie sees Aff, or Tawan sees Plai Fah...Bie is so convincing that I feel it's him that admires and likes Aff that much instead of his character. It's good to see him play a nice guy for a change, with nothing but pure motives and good intentions. I like that every time Plai Fah walks into a room, Tawan/Bie just lights up.

Ace plays a good jerk man, I hated him in RNHJRJ, trying to steal Janie from Ken, now here as Aff's bf taking her away from my mini-Ken. I can't wait to see more of their scenes together, once Aff finds out Ace's true colors...to see how deeply they build their relationship...I still don't quite understand Tawan's mom's relationship to Plai Fah...how do they know each other?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I love Aff's acting in here...she does an excellent job at being a young, kind of naive college student. She went from being the mature, selfless Aoey in Jai Rao to her character here, and I like it. She doesn't make Bie seem to young for her, that's what makes her the actress that I love, and I can't picture any of the other actresses her age that can take on this role so well...

This is also the only lakorn where I approve of the n'ek being close to another guy when she has a boyfriend...Usually the case is the pranang has feelings for each other, but the n'ek lets some slimy p'rai be all close to her like that...and it always causes fights or misunderstandings...But this time, I'm totally rooting for the third person...I'm glad too that even though she has a bf, she still can be so close to Tawan, I think it's because Plai Fah is very innocent, obviously not as evil as her bf...but also sees Tawan as a nice guy who can become a good friend.

Tawan and Luk scenes make me sad and teary-eyed...while Mam and Ace's scenes just piss me off. So many emotional extremes, this is definitely worse than Jai Rao. But it's way more fast-paced, I like it, I can't believe next week, Awn will find out the boy she hates is her son, Tawan's confession, and freakin' Ace (don't know his character's name) goes on stage to punch Tawan? Plai Fah just straight up slapped him on stage too, in front of everyone? Like the poor boy doesn't get beaten enough.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I can't believe next week, Awn will find out the boy she hates is her son, Tawan's confession, and freakin' Ace (don't know his character's name) goes on stage to punch Tawan? Plai Fah just straight up slapped him on stage too, in front of everyone? Like the poor boy doesn't get beaten enough.

yeah...totally can't wait for next week epds, this lakorn isn't dragging at all if i have to say...Poor Tawan always getting beat up, but can't wait till Aff finds out the true color of Sasin (Ace)...hopefully she knows that Sasin was the one telling ppl to beat up Tawan too...

nina07

sarNie Adult
Episodes 3 + 4 were really good. I agree with Tinah, I love how Tawan falls for Plai Fah the first time he sees her. Haha. Except sometimes I feel like Bie's character is sometimes really weak, and I don't like how he doesn't stand up for himself. -_- Can't wait until he turns bad. LOL. I really liked the scene in Episode four where they were counting the stars together by the flowers and how Aff falls asleep on him :wub: Can't wait till next week's episode! Bie gets to sing :D

nina07

sarNie Adult
So when does that episode where Bie and Aff are guests on Ratree Samosorn air? I really wanna see it. ^_^

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^Nina, your banner is really cute

I guess a lot of people want to see him turn bad...I'd rather have his character be like Sila in HJS, cuz he was a good guy, but with an edge, he didn't let people take advantage of him, he always got even...but I've seen his jerk side in RAHR, and I hate it, also, cuz he's so tiny, it's hard to take him seriously when he's throwing girls around...and he has such a baby face, that it's hard to see him as mean...but dang, when he goes back, he goes completely bad and cruel, unreasonable even...like there's no gray area with his character...he either is really good or really bad...