Prajan See Roong (Lakorn Thai)

cecilia

Staff member
sad that when he have his memory back, it's already too late b/c he had hurt FAH so much already :(

thanks for the caps ^^

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
hmm.. he is born to an evil woman, so I'm starting to wonder if maybe this is his true self had he not been raised by Luk.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^definitely agree

This lakorn says a lot about people and how you can turn out differently depending on what kind of influence you have in your life...she's obviously the devil, so that makes Tawan her spawn, irrationally mean, but he doesn't care, because he sees it as if it's right for his mom, then it must be right

It's like he did lose sense of right and wrong...but if Awn is your moral compass, can you blame him? Luk taught and raised him right, that's why he was sooooo nice and forgiving, he had a father who was like that...But if your mom is evil and acting like she knows all, then her son will have to assume that she does

tinah

sarNie Coma
ughhh jintara is pissing me off! i cant stand her in here but shes doing a great job as a nang rai though. how can anyone hate their own child so much even after knowing who he really is. she has totally brain wash him into a whole new person. i feel so bad for off. cant stand watching him hurt

cecilia

Staff member
next week doesn't look any good either .. he's torturing off and aff once again ..
sad thing is that Off only seem to have two weeks left, so P'Gai will find all means to make Bie remember.
same goes for Aff too .. how could GAYU barge in and take over the position of being his GF ..
if i'm her, i'll think about this rush decision. i know it's her GOLDEN opportunity but have she ever thought
what will he think of her once he remember the WHOLE truth .. stupid moves.

so sad, he's going to take advantage of her next week b/c of Ace :(
tawan, tawan, you're pissing me off :angry:

tinah

sarNie Coma
so off is gonna die? please let there be a miracle! ill be devastated to see him die knowing that bie isnt himself.

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm not sure -- but his condition gotten worst .. i hope the 2 weeks is just until he end his job since everyone else will be replace (i think since GAYU took over PLAIFAH'S position)

fun

Expired Sarnie
And I thought I was going to go mad, in here is pretty much how I feel about this whole lakorn. Good plot but exaggeration can ruin a lot of the fun and enjoyment of the lakorn. Jintara is beyond inhuman, she is an evil manipulating monster. I don't care much for Aff in here, but gosh, I just want to cry with Off. I like my men aggressive but meanie Tawan is not one of them. At least Kawee has some sort of guilt when he committed sins. Oh gosh, I need a therapist after this lakorn. I don't think I can carry on watching Jintara and Bie.

cecilia

Staff member
same here .. she brainwashed him time after time -- even toward today episode when he told her that he remember or have that feeling that he love PLAIFAH for a long time, she said that it's probably b/c he want to quite the relationship and feel guilty for not stating the obvious to Plaifah, thats' why he's hurt, it's better to let go of the past and move on to the future, to not remember .. she's so evil and I CAN'T STAND IT !!!!

lady0fdarkness

In this lakorn, I don't feel nang'aek at all. Plyfah is so blah to me.. nothing special. I think Luk takes the spotlight in this lakorn. The character who plays him is damn good. I can actually feel the hurt when I look into his eyes. And the lady playing Orn is very good too. When she does the evil grin, I get chills!

fun

Expired Sarnie
In this lakorn, I don't feel nang'aek at all. Plyfah is so blah to me.. nothing special. I think Luk takes the spotlight in this lakorn. The character who plays him is damn good. I can actually feel the hurt when I look into his eyes. And the lady playing Orn is very good too. When she does the evil grin, I get chills!
I know what you mean. I am not so into Aff in here :( but I love that gal tho. Yeah I believe, the award goes to Off and I can't believe I am going to say this but give Jintara the most deserved person to go to hell lmao, I can't stand her character in here.

cecilia

Staff member
i don't feel her character in here either ... but i love watching her regardless lol ..

JINTARA is good as the evil mother -- i feel bad for her when she play the weak role .. but man, am i hating her or what when she's EVIL like this ..

Aof definitely play his role well --- everything seem to real of him -- i feel his character, the love he have for his son :(

lady0fdarkness

I feel so depressed watching this lakorn.. more depressed than any other lakorns. :(

When it deals with the love of a parent for a child.. it's so sad. Sighh..... just hearing the music making me cry already.

lady0fdarkness

WTF!!!!!!!!! I watched preview for epi. 11. Tawan is still cruel in there too?????????????? ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, this sucks.

lady0fdarkness

As for Gae-yun taking over.. I'm actually going to like it. She deserves a piece of Tawan for a change. She was always on the back burner; now it's Plyfah's turn to be in Gae-yun's position for once! Ha!

Oh man.. I feel sick to my stomach watching Tawan give Orn credit for his accomplishments in college while Luk watches. I think I'm going to throw up. Damn... I can't believe lakorn can affect you like this.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just finished episode 10. And gosh if that R scene goes through, I am going to quit watching this lakorn!!!

SOMEONE PLEASE DISCLOSE JINTARA PAST! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! SHE WAS A PROSTITUTE, ABANDONED HER CHILD, AND IS A STRAIGHT UP EVIL B*TCH!

If she is to be forgiven or does not die a painful death, I WILL GO AND BEAT UP THE WRITER/PRODUCER/DIRECTOR! LOL Oh gosh am I furiously frustrated with this lakorn.

cecilia

Staff member
haha. Fun, you're hilarious ..
i'm waiting for that day to come down too
hopefully, SASIN will be the one that disclose the info