Prasart Mued (Bangkok Drama)

i just HOPE Nat will not disappoint since the old version was good....i like n'eks like ouma and so excited to see how rita will progress in this role after SSP which i did not watch...from the forum she was good so expecting good things
Rita's acting was really good; very deft in Soosarn Pootesuan, but the reason i didn't really enjoy it was because the plot wasn't all that strong...

i'm sure this lakorn will be amazing; if there's a weakness though, it'll most likely be on nat's part...

tinah

sarNie Coma
nat is freakin' tall. wasnt he a model before he came in the biz

ritas soo beautiful

credit to pantip/boyster

Rita looks so gorgeous! she really does suit any type of lakorn...period, historical, modern, whatever; she has really unique features. despite nat's presence in this lakorn, i must say that i'm really excited about this lakorn!

btw M3lhouse, i love that new signature of yours! it's so cute...i haven't been watching true love next door all that much, but from what i have seen of it, it looks really funny.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
thanks tinah i hope she makes it to a closing party whenever she and rome pairs up again lol hopefully soon gosh i'm dying to see them again just watching kkkj moments again and bits of ssj and grr and reading FF

thanks tinah i hope she makes it to a closing party whenever she and rome pairs up again lol hopefully soon gosh i'm dying to see them again just watching kkkj moments again and bits of ssj and grr and reading FF
that's what i'm hoping too! i would love to see Rome and Rita in another lakorn (soon!) -- and for Rita to actually attend that closing party!

thanks for the clip Tinah!

solin

sarNie Adult
Rita is so gorgeous in the last photo !
This kind of outfits suit her so well.
Can't wait for this lakorn to aired already lol.

somp9

sarNie Adult
Hope Rita will pair with Rome again. Can't wait to see them again.

LOL

This clip is from the same show, but it includes the announcer setting up the clip and while he does that he makes an error. He announces the pra nang as "Sririta and ROME" LOLOLOL I guess he too is on Rteam.

Here's the clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QseIQsVVt7w
lol...

Hope Rita will pair with Rome again. Can't wait to see them again.
me too!!!!

Talui Klong Tai credit to dootv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNiHyndgzwU

Ugh, I really don't like the wardrobe, too Western, too much. Rita looks pretty but she looks like she's in for the role of Jane from Tarzan ^_^
i completely agree with you about the costumes! the costumes are too western; when i first saw the fitting photos, the first thing that came to mind about Rita's outfit was: jane from tarzan. lol.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
LOL

This clip is from the same show, but it includes the announcer setting up the clip and while he does that he makes an error. He announces the pra nang as "Sririta and ROME" LOLOLOL I guess he too is on Rteam.

Here's the clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QseIQsVVt7w
lol why didn't anyone correct him...he's probably anticipating a rteam lakorn too...thanks for the clip

oh and the Jane from Tarzan comment funny it'll be like "hi i'm jane"