Prasart Mued (Bangkok Drama)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
anyone knew the storyline?
i really can't figue out the relationship between those characters.
I'd translate the summary, but I don't want to spoil myself... SO, IF I do find a translated summary, I'll post it here.

Thanks, Arenababy^^

meenia

sarNie Adult
lol..i love rita. nat's okay, i haven't seen his first one with pat, so i don't know him well. But i'm more interested in the other character..And i swear they made all the guy so hot.lol..i'm like i don't know who i like best. I'm a huge fan of Boy so i really like him in here...It's like maprang and boy always together, but i don't mind. They look cute together..Go is hot too at first i thought he was boy when they show him..but nope. I haven't seen all of Willy and Mew's i have heard about it and saw bits and part of it. I knew the main storyline of it, but that was it..I'm more interested in maprang and boy's relationship whenever it happens. When they first met is already sweet how she was trying to speak royalty language and was having a hard time, and when boy said you can speak normally..then she blab on..how cute....

nolee

sarNie Adult
I'm loving this lakorn already! It's so dark and mysterious.. I don't mind Nat and his stache as much. Rita is so damn gorgeous!! I love her curls.. and the other characters are so creeepy.. especially that crazy chick in the closet lol.

I'm watching ep. 2 right now.. can anyone give the basic storyline to this lakorn WITHOUT giving away the end? I've looked throughout this thread but cannot find anything..

& i love maprang i'm glad she's in here.. her and boy are so cute together.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol..i love rita. nat's okay, i haven't seen his first one with pat, so i don't know him well. But i'm more interested in the other character..And i swear they made all the guy so hot.lol..i'm like i don't know who i like best. I'm a huge fan of Boy so i really like him in here...It's like maprang and boy always together, but i don't mind. They look cute together..Go is hot too at first i thought he was boy when they show him..but nope. I haven't seen all of Willy and Mew's i have heard about it and saw bits and part of it. I knew the main storyline of it, but that was it..I'm more interested in maprang and boy's relationship whenever it happens. When they first met is already sweet how she was trying to speak royalty language and was having a hard time, and when boy said you can speak normally..then she blab on..how cute....
lol That's so true about the guys. I really like how Nat looks here!! His acting has also improved by A LOT! He's not stiff anymore and he knows how line and character better. The only problem is that he can't speak too fast or anything like that because of his English accent... wait, maybe French, not sure anymore.
But yea, Nat is hot here xD. His mustache isn't bad either :rolleyes:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
For those needing help understanding this lakorn, I just finished capping Epi. 1

http://www.kwarmmeud.com/darknesslakorns

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
i just love this lakorn,nice opening,nice song ,nice locations,good looking people ! nat is so damn tall rita looks gorgeous in here and the little sister is so pretty and cute !
oh by the way the meaning of the song is so sad and romantic at the same

nolee

sarNie Adult
Jeeeeez. Nat's character lives in a house full of coo-coos! How does he not know. that chick in the closet scares me.. and that voice she hears must be the maid lady. she is soo suspicious..

Also I don't see much of an improvement in Nat's acting. he's still stiff but Rita overshadows him so you can't really tell much. Andrew should've played pek!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I wanna help you guys out who wants a summary but there's so many secrets and layers to characters that I might have to spoil it all in order to do it and it takes out the fun so enjoy the episodes and when they start revealing things. But if you want specific clarification just ask :) I have mews and willys version and its a lot different. Umas bro wasn't in it, they met because Parote saved her from a nasty man related to her step father who wanted to date her at the train station, and she didn't go to the mansion until she agreed to work there, Chemp was evil look out for her contributions of the crazyness among other things. And Uma was a lot nicer...almost perfect! Umas so hostile here. But look out for the nasty people in the mansion who always are plotting to sabatoge Uma to get her to leave because Parote and Jaew are falling for her...Parote saves her on a lot of occassions so that's fun.

nolee

sarNie Adult
^^ thanks hun. Chemp does seem really evil.. she creeps me out lol. and am I the only one who thinks she looks like an older Vicky?! lmao

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe I can hel/ the summary because I still have the old version of it. Rita is royality, dad die her mom marry some chinese guy because she was in so much debt. Rita couldn't accept it so ran away. on the train she met w/ Nat and he hired her to be his sister's teacher, He live in a prasart which ppll call prasart mued because no one ever social w/ the outside ppll. In the prasart or castle live Nat's little sister and his other sister (Silya)sorry about the spelling.
and the house keeper Mae Chem. Silya is inlove w/ Nat and he see her as a sister. His other sister Jell is handicap that can talk or walk. Rita live there and teach everyone started to love ever Nat, Nat also have a previous that he thought he killed but it was Chem who killed her and blamed him. He shot a gun at his wife b/f and at the sametime Chem shot a gun at his wife and he thought he's the one who killed her. (SOrry I am not good w/ summary)

cecilia

Staff member
^muaha. i thought she looks like the older version of FRESH b/c of their similar face features. She seem very SUSPICIOUS at everything -- i thought she was nice but things just get super suspicious when she's around ;)

cecilia

Staff member
^i dont' have her picture ja but she's in alot of the lakorn back in the 90's. She's in here as Johnny's gf (not Noi) she'll be on at @ 14 second to the mv : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZma1nN-Ob4
another one as Mew's p'wan : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCR_ag-9x_c

solin

sarNie Adult
Episode 2 was good again ! I love the scene when Uma walks in the hill to leave for the raillway station and Parot follows her in his car : the scenerie is so beautiful there. The more I see Nat the more I find him good as Dr Parot : Nat has the look and since he doesn't talk fast it makes him look cold and distant like Dr Parot.
The girl who plays Jeaw is so cute and her acting is good. I like some modifications from Willy's version, It's nice to see Uma's brother for example or the creazy kanya in her closet : she makes me laugh lol. Can't wait to watch episode 3 !
And the voice in the closet is really scary lol. I wonder if It's the person I believe !