Prasart Mued (Bangkok Drama)

solin

sarNie Adult
Thank a lot for the caps !
Now I can see how they will look and I must admit they are not preety good together and Nat doesn't look that young stand next to Rita
not like in Mae Krua Kon Mai.
I just realize Nat is so tall...I think It's the first time I see Rita with a p'ek who is really taller that her.

I think I am the only one who like Nat 's mustache lol
Yeah It's look fake and funny but It suits the costums so well.
I'm surprised to see they will use old-english-cloths : another good point for me...I just love this kind of costums lakorn,
plus Rita is really great dressed like that !

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
nat is so handsome.. well aniwaise thanks for the caps.. wow.. i have to say.. they look alright together.. hehe its such a bad fake mustache but it looks ok on nat.. im just hoping that nat's acting is good.. hehehe..

Tonty

sarNie Egg
Wow ! Nat is so hot but the mustache too fake and they look very good together
I also hope Nat will improve his acting !

fun

Expired Sarnie
I got to admit that Nat and Rita are not so bad together after all. The mustache ain't bad, it's kind funny though. Now to think of it, I now really (really badly) want Rome to be in here. I like the fashion they have on, it fits them perfectly!

Aom from Badarn Jai omg I will definitely want to see some cat fight scene!!! Ahahahaha!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i notice that rita usually chooses roles where she with other actor and actress...like sharing roles...it's not just her and other actor only well there are few exceptions

I got to admit that Nat and Rita are not so bad together after all. The mustache ain't bad, it's kind funny though. Now to think of it, I now really (really badly) want Rome to be in here. I like the fashion they have on, it fits them perfectly!

Aom from Badarn Jai omg I will definitely want to see some cat fight scene!!! Ahahahaha!
i know what you mean Fun4fun...whenever i look at the photos for this lakorn and such, i can't help but think "oh, what if Rome had been paired with Rita for this lakorn instead of nat"...it would be so much better if the p'ek were Rome...

is aom paring w/ boy or marphang...??
i want it to be maprang paired with boy...

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
well in the clip from seesanbantern...it says Boy will be playing Tun Chai (a Lord Prince)...Rita's fiance...and Maprang will play praek's neighbor who lives on a farm that is next to praek's mansion...Maprang's character will make friends with Rita's character when Rita goes to live in praek's mansion...and Boy's character will try to find Rita. He comes to visit Maprang's brother, because they are friends and end up meeting Rita, but isn't sure if Rita is Mum Jao Jing Umarungsi, because Rita tells everyone that she is just Kru Uma, a teacher. Boy's character ends up with Maprang's character at the end. In the old version Boy's and Maprang's character are really sweet and cute together!!!

well in the clip from seesanbantern...it says Boy will be playing Tun Chai (a Lord Prince)...Rita's fiance...and Maprang will play praek's neighbor who lives on a farm that is next to praek's mansion...Maprang's character will make friends with Rita's character when Rita goes to live in praek's mansion...and Boy's character will try to find Rita. He comes to visit Maprang's brother, because they are friends and end up meeting Rita, but isn't sure if Rita is Mum Jao Jing Umarungsi, because Rita tells everyone that she is just Kru Uma, a teacher. Boy's character ends up with Maprang's character at the end. In the old version Boy's and Maprang's character are really sweet and cute together!!!
that's good to hear! :) i'm glad that boy ends up with maprang and their characters aren't antagonistic...

cecilia

Staff member
it's so funny when they go out, practicing horseback riding.
they all complain how painful it was at first :loool:
nat looks good with the mustache, makes him look older and mature with Rita.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i notice that rita usually chooses roles where she with other actor and actress...like sharing roles...it's not just her and other actor only well there are few exceptions
I know. She is so modest, I believe she doesn't like to be center of attention. Ahahahaha!

i know what you mean Fun4fun...whenever i look at the photos for this lakorn and such, i can't help but think "oh, what if Rome had been paired with Rita for this lakorn instead of nat"...it would be so much better if the p'ek were Rome...
But what been done has been done.

it's so funny when they go out, practicing horseback riding.
they all complain how painful it was at first :loool:
nat looks good with the mustache, makes him look older and mature with Rita.
lol...i saw that horseback riding training clip too...:)

even with the mustache, i still think that nat looks noticeably younger than Rita...

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
i don't know if ya see this photo yet but i think NAt and Rita look good with each other... Rita doesn't look that old with NAt...